Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon (46294 Views)

#Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/breaking-lekki-shootings-dj-switch-will-be-exposed-soon-says-lai-mohammed/

Nigerian government and fake news is like 1 and 2 the live on fake news everyday. Aso rock Abuja should be classified as fake news headquarters also known as fake news government
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Minjim: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
This Lia Muhammed must think we are fools like him and their supporters.

For you to say DJ Switch escaped, that means you guys were truly after her.

We the masses have to do something about these politicians. They're becoming more and more daring in enslaving us

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Look at these pictures sir, does this level of the carnage incited with fake news match the error of sending soldiers?

FG own the army yet Federal Government properties were spared.

All these grammar we are all speaking here will not solve the problem in the event the victims of the carnage they incited go for a reprisal attack.

It’s not just Error of sending soldiers, innocent people had gun shot wounds and some died the no is what we don’t know.

Nothing warrants such destruction bt any forward thinking person will know such attacks only escalates tension and aggravate the situation. It happened in America blacklivesmatter and Hong Kong. U don’t escalate tension with bad decisions cos u can not imagine what will come next when people react or revolt. The government bad decision led to the destruction.

In America Mercedes Benz offices with new cars were attacked and destroyed are they enemies of blacks? No bt they were affected cos of how the situation was handled. It is a sad lesson.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Darkclouds2020: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
This man doesn't know that his life bar is remaining just ONE. It's na ... Keep "LAIING"
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Minjim: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:
What really is wrong with lai Muhammed undecided
When someone is being defensive show he's trying to conceal something.
Allow the panel investigate you are coming out spew scheisse.

That Panel cannot come out with anything.
If they ever tried to be objective, this desperate govt from FG to state will bribe them. And if they refused, they'll be threatened..
I am sure that's what Lai Muhammed is planning to do to DJ Switch.l
Threatened her family members till she succumbs

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Whiteways: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Your daughter �
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Can Oga Lai just take a breather?

He needs to reboot to get better lies.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by DaCharis2016: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mumu dey talk.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by tonyson010(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
They are regretting not killing her. So bad how a Govt is so callous in its dealing with peaceful people.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by bakobenjamin198: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:
DJ Wich is looking for cheap fame and she has gotten one. I also believe that she has sacrificed her Nationality for this her fake cause.

Obianuju Catherine Udeh, , so this is her full name? Not surprise again.
She's Mazi's sister. cheesy
is it not better to look for a cheaper fame than telling black lies? Let's assume she is a lier, but between her and your lying machine, who is the greatest lier? I believe, even your children (if at all you have any) knows him as "lie lie Mohammed" instead of his real name. If you think I am lying, just try and ask the little ones among them the name of the current minister of information, and you would be greatly surprised at the name they would call for you.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
BIG OLD FOOL. CURSED
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
madridsta007:

If BMC's pay you the N20,000, I will call them foolish.
Cant you write something more convincing

GAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Alvin007: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
360degreess:
姐姐
哥哥

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Abiboss: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:
DJ Wich is looking for cheap fame and she has gotten one. I also believe that she has sacrificed her Nationality for this her fake cause.

So u believe the words of the same military who(1) lied that they were never at the scene(2)lied that they were there but never discharged bullet(3)lied that they discharged but used training billets(4)lied that they shot into the air?

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by dammyz101(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow! I guess they have finsh watching Fashola's hiden camera tape. Looser! shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by daniwise(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
We shall expose the caricature masquerading as the president soon.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Coronavirus1: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thunder fire lai Mohammed
Amen
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by DennisEche(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
LIAR MOHAMMED IS THE BEST PERFORMING MINISTER, HE IS SO PERFECT IN TELLING LIES

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by bakobenjamin198: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abiboss:

So u believe the words of the same military who(1) lied that they were never at the scene(2)lied that they were there but never discharged bullet(3)lied that they discharged but used training billets(4)lied that they shot into the air?
Don't mind Aufbauf the biggest fool of the century who can buy other lies told by lie Mohammed and the military but tagged the truth exposed by Dj cuppy as lies.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Burstit(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:

And you de look for costly fame, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by afube: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Karlifate:
Alhaji Lie Mohammed, DJ Switch is simply following your footsteps.

you are a complete mumudeen !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Blackdisciple(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
lolz... Social media will give u the following: Heart Attack Heart Break HBP Stroke Malaria Typhoid fever
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
jaxxy:

It’s not just Error of sending soldiers, innocent people had gun shot wounds and some died the no is what we don’t know.

Nothing warrants such destruction bt any forward thinking person will know such attacks only escalates tension and aggravate the situation. It happened in America blacklivesmatter and Hong Kong. U don’t escalate tension with bad decisions cos u can not imagine what will come next when people react or revolt. The government bad decision led to the destruction.

In America Mercedes Benz offices with new cars were attacked and destroyed are they enemies of blacks? No bt they were affected cos of how the situation was handled. It is a sad lesson.

Thank you sir.
The difference in this case is that there is an audio where the Ipob leader told his supporters to burn down Lagos and it happened.

Again, unlike black lives matter, even George Floyd and other victims exist and their families seen. Where are the families of those "some" you wrote "died" sir?

Finally, who are those people who created all those fake news creatives of people later discovered to be false? Who are those people who created pictures of loaded dead bodies and called it Lekki massacre?

Is it until the victims of the carnage they incited with fake new start a reprisal before we get them justice after realising so far that nobody died in Lekki?

#justice for Lagos and victims of Lagos carnage

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by iamjavadem(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Not one single dead body or family meme era since 20/10/2020 is that not strange to you? If there is a massacre there will be names yet till now, none.
Racoon:
Since how many days? Perhaps just say you just have no answer for all the exposures that have revealed the complicit of the police, army and your government in the unfortunate killings of 20/10/2020.

When is your government going to expose bandits/BH terrorists who have worsened the widespread insecurity across this nation? Shameless and useless man.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
ukahrawah:
Shame on you LIAR Muhamed.

You cannot see it is fake news government they are the giant of fake news
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Dejicano(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
May Lai Muhammed soul cast into eternal Fire
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by chatinent: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Always looking for who to blame for their misdemeanors.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by PDJT: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
R0kstarr8:
I swear Lai Mohammed will not die a better death for this act he pulled...making the masses believe him is unrealistic. even if the story is invented I would still believe cus there are some truth behind it..
At cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

-Let me put it this way; I’m Lai Mohammed, his family member or one of his supporters. Having read what you typed here, then invite you for business perhaps to design a logo or flyers for me. When you arrive, I show you what you typed here and perhaps harm you. Did you get my message?

-Business and Pleasure are two parallels, except you desire to fail like many others.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jaxxy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you sir.
The difference in this case is that there is an audio where the Ipob leader told his supporters to burn down Lagos and it happened.

Again, unlike black lives matter, even George Floyd and other victims exist and their families seen. Where are the families of those "some" you wrote "died" sir?

Finally, who are those people who created all those fake news creatives of people later discovered to be false? Who are those people who created pictures of loaded dead bodies and called it Lekki massacre?

Is it until the victims of the carnage they incited with fake new start a reprisal before we get them justice after realising so far that nobody died in Lekki?

#justice for Lagos and victims of Lagos carnage

CNN verified one person dead, sanwolu said 1 or 2. I’m not ipob and I don’t support nonsense bt escalation of tension can be done by anything. Even if we assume nobody died which is very unlikely cos we see serious bullet wounds from the actual scenes not the other fake video thrown around by enemies of the state. I saw people b4, during and after the shooting it was enough to assume people are being shoot with live ammunition and maybe some died.

The government and army did not help by lying to the public either. Real people were shot at and many injured from bullet wounds and taken to the hospital so what makes u think the bullets didn’t kill anyone

Does bullet only injure people now alone?? If the government makes bad decisions it is given that their enemies will use it against them. Bt here the truth of events is even serious enough.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by SeriouslySense(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
What joy, do you derive from disgracing someone for eternity,
They already disgraced her to satisfy their curiosity, you also want to add to her torment, by being an agent of more torment.
Get a life, don't do such low things.

Axillary20:
Slay Queen Half Stripped Off For Stealing Condoms In A Supermarket -[WATCH VIDEO]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/beautiful-lady-half-strpped-off-for-stealing-condoms-in-a-supermarket-watch-video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / 3 Major Nigerian Problems Buhari Should Tackle - Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.