Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon (46289 Views)

#Lekki Shooting: "DJ Switch Will Know No Peace,"- Sanwo-Olu's Aide / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
PDJT:

-Let me put it this way; I’m Lai Mohammed, his family member or one of his supporters. Having read what you typed here, then invite you for business perhaps to design a logo or flyers for me. When you arrive, I show you what you typed here and perhaps harm you. Did you get my message?

-Business and Pleasure are two parallels, except you desire to fail like many others.
U are just saying Ur own...I intentionally put it there, of they want to come for me let them come
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Pearly255(f): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:
The impostor in aso rock will be exposed soon

God bless you jare my brother grin
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Yoighaman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/breaking-lekki-shootings-dj-switch-will-be-exposed-soon-says-lai-mohammed/

Mr. Lie Mohammed, we have heard you, the NA fired "blank bullets" that killed people and made others scamper for safety, no worries, we have heard and agree with you and your cohorts....may the same fate that befell those same people befall your children and children's children starting from your first child and first son....may 'rubber bullets' be fired at them whether at home or abroad. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Rawgold29(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
what a shameless leaders in power.....seriously lie need to go for a checkup am totally ashamed of him.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by jojothaiv(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Unaccountability breeds zero responsibilty.

These are egocentric leaders, expect nothing but crap from them.

We know the truth, we know what happened that day.

We will never forget.
No Sir....

Some set of our forward thinking brethren said the truth is fictional and they will need to feel the shells and blood of those protesters before they can conclude anything...
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:
Since how many days? Perhaps just say you just have no answer for all the exposures that have revealed the complicit of the police, army and your government in the unfortunate killings of 20/10/2020.

When is your government going to expose bandits/BH terrorists who have worsened the widespread insecurity across this nation that UAE are jailing their Nigerian sponsors? Shameless and useless man.

u dey mind that old fools, unmerited jumbo scam salary had bought off his brain. am not surprised an inch
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Orubebe01: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lai will soon run out of lies to tell
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Christistruth00: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
The BBC Reporter that was there also said Soldiers shot into the Air and she saw no fatalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Whoknowsme: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
This loud mouthed man that stinks so much of lie should shut his mouth. Because none of his folks weren't amongs the victim doesn't mean other human shouldn't be treated with disdain.
When he or any of his folks experience what an ordinary citizen experiences, they'll know the pain they're going through.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by bigfish3k: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why the delay
OK, how soon is the soon
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Goodman247: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:
DJ Wich is looking for cheap fame and she has gotten one. I also believe that she has sacrificed her Nationality for this her fake cause.

Obianuju Catherine Udeh, , so this is her full name? Not surprise again.
She's Mazi's sister. cheesy
who Nigeria help
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Goodman247: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bonicmoney:
Good day , please l need your help. I am jobless since covid 19 locked down. To provide food, house rent and children school fees for my family is not easy. I rather beg for money than to steal.

Please any amount you can give me would be greatly appreciated. ( Zenith Bank, 211. 8055. 231. God bless your family
lazy ass niggar, get ur lazy ass to work
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Anafine22: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
The man can lie for Africa lie...Mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by dallyemmy: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Instead to say we are sorry...

There is a way which seems to be right with men, but the ends of it reach to the depths of hell.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Dailyhappenings: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
This man will just be throwing empty threats in the air like he's boss...and he don't have power like that oo...

Well, I hear say Ooni of Ife no fit see him pikin till next year oo because of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-m8F_tsac
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by FirefliesSun(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
After how many weeks? Expose what about her ??
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by FirefliesSun(f): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
These people think Nigerians are fools because all they do is listen to radio, sit in their house and blame the youth. We need to leave our house and fight for ourselves.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by mankan2k7(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Everyone that has hands in this massacre will weep over their children
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by solonubinho(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
This man is irrevocably stupid. Does he not have grown up children that tell him that he is constantly making a fool out of himself? Oh I forgot..it appears fools birth little fools. Phew.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by madridsta007(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

GAY

You are Gay? Awww... Make sure you dont say so publicly in Nigeria. We will lock you up in jail.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by labi1977(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
I am now doubting everything Single thing this government has claimed since 2015

Is boko Haram really minimized at all

Did PDP really loot as much as they claim

This #endSARS has truly exposed so many terrible things to us.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by emperor863(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
This government shames reasonable Nigerians. I am a fervent believer of the theory that no massacre took place at Lekki. However, the government acted irresponsibly by allowing DJ switch to leave the country.

Recent events in Nigeria have clearly shown that the security architecture of the country is very weak. Why in God's name should they allow persons who allege massacre leave the country without coming to the probe panel to give testimony?

They deserve all embarrassment they get from foreign media.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Raychee(f): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Correction * We will be exposed soon*
Oga lie lie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by LordOfTheGame: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:
DJ Wich is looking for cheap fame and she has gotten one. I also believe that she has sacrificed her Nationality for this her fake cause.

You this Muslim terrorist, you wanna go after her or after tribe as usual? Your hatred for the Igbos will kill you very soon If you don't stop. Bastard Muslim terrorist son of a dirty bitch.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by Richimills(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:

It's better to remain mute,than to spit out nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by bigfish3k: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aufbauh:

She is a Benin girl that bears igbo name.
Ask Nyesom Wike
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by PoliteActivist: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
See this incorrigible liar Lie Muhamed. She has already exposed you!
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by TerrorSquad147: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:
Honorable minister and purveyor of truth you're quite right.

DJ Switch conspired with CNN to photoshop the live Instagram feed just so she could make mockery of our great nation and darling president.

All those videos of youths carrying Nigerian flags and singing are also photoshopped by DJ Switch, a soldier and close friend who was at the scene confirmed that they were actually holding IPOB flags but the live photoshop was so good it looked like Nigerian flags.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by iykee101(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
It is clear indications that our government are jokers,they never have single regards for us/their citizens/lives but i'm happy that we have beginning to realize our mistakes and the type of leaders we have and the earlier we stop selling our votes and vote for the right person,the better for us.
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by tosinhtml: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:
[s]Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.[/s]

[img]https://media./images/f6aae91f430a79f2b532e4d3bca4fe19/tenor.png[/img]
Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by shegoon: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
U no well my brother! What do u mean by cheap fame? Was there no shooting at Lekki and if ur govt claimed the videos were doctored. Didn't u watch it urself on live IG. Common, technology has advance beyond what this old generation in power think. This lady has done a fantastic job to exposed atrocities committed on that fateful night of which not even u can take the risk
Aufbauh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.