Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Please Save A Dying Mother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Save A Dying Mother (203 Views)

Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Dying Mother by youngsky: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Only God can save the sick!!! Money is not everything, You are rich and does not care about others illness does not mean you are save forever. Anybody can find him or her self in any condition no matter how save you think you are, you are not God. Thank you seun, lalasticlala, mynd44. God bless you all
Re: Please Save A Dying Mother by DniceQueen: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
eyaa, sorry bro, this is a matter of life and death, to the front page Lalasticlala, mukina2, mynd44
Re: Please Save A Dying Mother by starcute100: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
do the needful Lalasticlala
Re: Please Save A Dying Mother by MegaPlayBoy: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
just when you think you are the only one that have problem, you come online and see people struggling with the same issue

My elder sis is currently suffering from breast cancer advanced stage... And i know thats its not the end of the world for any of us

We shall all laugh at the end
Re: Please Save A Dying Mother by youngsky: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, mukina2 help move this to the front page, my mother is dying, please help to save my mother life���

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Sufferers With Endometriosis Through The Natural Therapy Fuyan Pill / Ovarian Cyst Is Something Rather Common And Can Happen To Any Woman / Preeclampsia- A Life Threatening Complication Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.