Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fill In The Story - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fill In The Story (13515 Views)

The Story Builder: The Last Person To Post On This Trend Wins / Lets Play The Story Game Its Fun / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fill In The Story by Grizzly(m): 2:08am On Jun 30, 2006
i officially put an end to this damning story, shocked
Re: Fill In The Story by lordimpaq(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2006
but he forgot to put a full stop and then the show had to go on, only that
Re: Fill In The Story by Grizzly(m): 2:25am On Jul 04, 2006
. . . he remembered and came back, putting a big full stop, and suddenly the story was over as soon as it had started. cool
Re: Fill In The Story by lordimpaq(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2006
Episode 2
Re: Fill In The Story by Christino(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2006
Starring.:.

Christino
Re: Fill In The Story by lordimpaq(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2006
and also starring LordimpaQ grin
Re: Fill In The Story by Christino(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2006
And introducing,
Re: Fill In The Story by babymine(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2006
Babymine and,
Re: Fill In The Story by cutieexx(f): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2006
the story starts. Titel: A new hope

Once upon a time, there was a man, 30 years of age,tall and dark and irresistably handsome to boot. However he had a secret he kept from his family consisting of his father, mother, 2 younger brothers and 1 elderly sister. Jason, was made the director of his father's company Uzech's Nigeria Ltd. 3 years ago after graduating from Harvard Uni and coming home to Nigeria. Ever since then, his mother had been on his back about the issue of getting married. He's younger brothers are both married with lovely nieces and nephews who he adores and his elderly Sis is not making the situation easier on him but only his father is consistant that he doesn't bother about marriage,that ", it's not the right time son, think about it, u're jus back from abroad and you're jus starting this new job,give ut five years, O.K"
Re: Fill In The Story by cutieexx(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2006
Unknown to his father, Jason was very pleased to obliged to his father's advice. Riding in his Nissan 350Z Convertible, he noticed the sky was cloudless and you couldn't even wear a T-shirt without sweating like u've jus finished eating a whole turkey for thanksgiving alone forcefully, nevertheless today was a great day and he wasn't about to allow his mood get rotten because of the weather condition. He is riding over to his youngest brother Jessie's restaurant to have lunch. On arriving, he parked by the road side just opposite the restaurant. Siting Jessie's Ressie as the restaurant was named, he beaming with pride as he headed for the entrance of one of Portharcout's best restaurant.
As he got nearer, a doorkeeper opened the door for him and after giving him his thanks, he looked forward and saw Jessie waving at him. Waving back, he saw his brother was extremely busy even though there were numerous waiters & waitresses serving around. Speaking of, one of them came over to him to ask what he needed anything. "I'm fine, thank you". Nodding, the waitress strolled off to ask the couple that just walked in os they needed anything.
Deciding to sit for a while, seeing that his brother was busy giving orders around, wearing a yellow-grey strips paolo gucci shirt and khaki baggy shorts with nice white reebok trainers. He looked great, just like his brothers, "must be the genes" he whispered. After 5 mins, his brother came and they parted each other at the back, then sitting down, Jesie order drinks for them both, smiling to his big brother he said, "drinks on the house, don't bother to pay". Laughing, Jason relied," even my lunch too, because all those years ago when u used to beg annoningly to play with me when we were little kids, this is pay back time"
"Alrignht then" said Jessie glad that he's grother was back home. "So, you ready for your surprise?" he continued, "what surprise, i thought I was taking u to see the new house i bought" jason said. Now sliping his drink, jessie replied, "Oh, i forgot about that, i'm sorry, but u've got to come with me, i'm taking u to a vey NICE surprise" grinning as he said it. "what a minute," Jason asked, " i hope u're no trying to hook me up again?" he continued, " U're no good at this, lil brother, u keep hooking me up with women totally opposite to me."
Laughing aloud, jessie said " Pls don't tell maureen abotu that deal, she'll kill me if she knows that i'm still hooking couples up," "Aha, i knew maureen doesn't deserve you,"jason jokingly replied.
Re: Fill In The Story by cutieexx(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2006
"Hmm, u do uh?" jessie asked sarcastically, "yeah, u jealous now,, "that sentence erupted more laughter from the brothers and after recovering Jason spoke," No, on a serious note, if i could find a woman with the qualties like maureen's, u know them, understanding, caring, thoughful, appreciative and so motherly to her kids, lastly, sexy as hell,then i'm damn sure, i'll gonna marry her off the market" he turned to his youngest brother whose face expression looked anything but pleased. "I was joking, " Jason busted laughing because the face of his brother looked worse than that of an angry man who just found out his wife has been cheating on him with his best friend. "Don't ever do that" Jessie warned while waving his finger at Jason.
Re: Fill In The Story by whiteshark(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2006
Then suddenly the great white shark swam up to him and bit the little finger off!! grin grin Too bad,
Re: Fill In The Story by jaybaby(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2006
What a sad Story cry cry cry cry
Re: Fill In The Story by whiteshark(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2006
true true!!!
Re: Fill In The Story by jaybaby(f): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2006
Lie Lie
Re: Fill In The Story by mukina2: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2006
story

there was once a gaybaby cheesy
Re: Fill In The Story by tyrex(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2006
Who was so gay, Mukina had to look for someone else - Tyrex
Re: Fill In The Story by mukina2: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2006
but tyrex was . . . . . . .
Re: Fill In The Story by tyrex(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2006
, so hotttt, she couldn't handle him
Re: Fill In The Story by geebabe(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2006
den geebabe came into d picture
Re: Fill In The Story by jaybaby(f): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2006
& did what?
Re: Fill In The Story by geebabe(f): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2006
and swept him of his feet,
Re: Fill In The Story by jaybaby(f): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2006
In her DRIMs grin grin
Re: Fill In The Story by geebabe(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2006
den she just had 2 giv jay a big F$$K U lipsrsealed
Re: Fill In The Story by jaybaby(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked & jay told her to try the gurl next door shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fill In The Story by geebabe(f): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2006
den gee gave her anoda Bleep U
Re: Fill In The Story by unit(f): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2006
then they all had to step aside cos hot,sexy,cute and daring unit has come to claim what belongs to her,
Re: Fill In The Story by mukina2: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2006
unit was too hot to handle so she was dropped like its hot . . . . .
Re: Fill In The Story by unit(f): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2006
, and so she cooled down a bit and came back with a vengeance to do away with all the ladies around,
Re: Fill In The Story by jaybaby(f): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2006
jay was so happy that she was d only one left behind
Re: Fill In The Story by mukina2: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2006
. .but not for long . . .mukibaby came back kiss
Re: Fill In The Story by Free(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2006
why

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story / Challenge For All Masterminds...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.