Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:16 AM

Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production (5346 Views)

Food Insecurity: 26.5 Million Nigerians To Face Hunger In 2024 – FAO / Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO / Ranking Of Countries In Africa That Produce The Most Beef (FAO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production by naijadrivablog: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pete Edochie - "Whoever presents his own head to break coconut will not partake in the eating of it."

cheesy
Re: Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production by Updating9JA: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
The government fails to invest in R&grin and empower research institutions such as universities to carry out applied research. If things are in order, we will not be consulting an international organization for our own R&grin on such routine stuffs on how to plant coconuts. The consultancy fee would do a lot if invested in LASU Agriculture Faculty Research.
Sermons
Re: Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production by bjgurl(f): 1:39am On Nov 20, 2020
sreamsense:

Another one! Ok, be expecting FAO in kwara to harvest kwara coconut next. Hope that is what you like to hear and not that of Lagos?
And who tell you that, I am in kwara.
Re: Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production by calcal: 3:19am On Nov 20, 2020
FIRST ODUA REPUBLIC PROJECT - CONGRAT
Re: Lagos To Partner FAO To Enhance Coconut Production by sreamsense: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
bjgurl:

And who tell you that, I am in kwara.
Well, I think your moniker profile here suggested you have something in connection with kwara. Even, Google map location is not always correct atime, always remember, GIGO, law-of-computing. You can update your profile to show otherwise. I garbaged 'OUT' what you garbaged 'IN' @ your profile
Regards, my sister!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is Winning APC In Osun State - Deji Adeyanju Gives Update / I Never Said Opposition Parties Not Needed In My Govt - Gov Nwifuru / Lagos In 2020: Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.