Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Stages Of Business Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stages Of Business Registration (212 Views)

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stages Of Business Registration by OShepherd: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hello house,
I would like us to enlighten one another on the stages & certifications to getting a business registered:
(I mean from CAC to Accnt Opening)
Experts where una dey
Re: Stages Of Business Registration by Pierocash(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Requirements for business name registration
1-3 proposed name
2-Means of identification of proprietor(Either national I'd, driver's license,permanent Voters card or international passport)
Please state date of birth if not included in the means of I'd
3-Registered address of business
4-Residential address of proprietor
5-Nature of business
6-Email address and phone number of proprietor
7-2 passport photogragh.
Re: Stages Of Business Registration by OShepherd: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
I've done all these since 2012 & even have a CAC & TIN nos but I've been running my stuffs using my private Accnt but needs to expand,
What else do I need sir?
Pierocash:
Requirements for business name registration
1-3 proposed name
2-Means of identification of proprietor(Either national I'd, driver's license,permanent Voters card or international passport)
Please state date of birth if not included in the means of I'd
3-Registered address of business
4-Residential address of proprietor
5-Nature of business
6-Email address and phone number of proprietor
7-2 passport photogragh.

Re: Stages Of Business Registration by Pierocash(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
OShepherd:
I've done all these since 2012 & even have a CAC & TIN nos but I've been running my stuffs using my private Accnt but needs to expand,
What else do I need sir?
to open an enterprise account ,you need those documents-TIN, CAC certificate . for a PLC account you also need all the above plus four members of board of trustees and photograph ,they will be signatory to the account

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Ok Jeans At Affordable Wholesale Price / Opportunity To Learn International Languages / Access To Finance, A Panacea For Poverty Alleviation .chief Mrs Rosemary Emmanue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.