Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Stages Of Business Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stages Of Business Registration (232 Views)

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stages Of Business Registration by OShepherd: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hello house,
I would like us to enlighten one another on the stages & certifications to getting a business registered:
(I mean from CAC to Accnt Opening)
Experts where una dey
Re: Stages Of Business Registration by Pierocash(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Requirements for business name registration
1-3 proposed name
2-Means of identification of proprietor(Either national I'd, driver's license,permanent Voters card or international passport)
Please state date of birth if not included in the means of I'd
3-Registered address of business
4-Residential address of proprietor
5-Nature of business
6-Email address and phone number of proprietor
7-2 passport photogragh.
Re: Stages Of Business Registration by OShepherd: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
I've done all these since 2012 & even have a CAC & TIN nos but I've been running my stuffs using my private Accnt but needs to expand,
What else do I need sir?
Pierocash:
Requirements for business name registration
1-3 proposed name
2-Means of identification of proprietor(Either national I'd, driver's license,permanent Voters card or international passport)
Please state date of birth if not included in the means of I'd
3-Registered address of business
4-Residential address of proprietor
5-Nature of business
6-Email address and phone number of proprietor
7-2 passport photogragh.

Re: Stages Of Business Registration by Pierocash(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
OShepherd:
I've done all these since 2012 & even have a CAC & TIN nos but I've been running my stuffs using my private Accnt but needs to expand,
What else do I need sir?
to open an enterprise account ,you need those documents-TIN, CAC certificate . for a PLC account you also need all the above plus four members of board of trustees and photograph ,they will be signatory to the account

(1) (Reply)

How Brandon Heitmann Built His Company With Just A Lawnmower And A Dream / Elon Musk Is Not The Second Richest Person In The World - Here's Why / 70% Roi Per Annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.