Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Attention Please: Where Is Pini Jason? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Please: Where Is Pini Jason? (1378 Views)

General Muhamadu Buhari's Interview With Pini Jason - Achebe Foundation Dec 2005 / Pini Jason, A Nigerian Pundit, Is Dead / There Was A Country, There Was Starvation- Pini Jason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Please: Where Is Pini Jason? by Eziachi: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
Pini Jason is a very talented journalist in Nigeria. He is the sort that always seems to speak his mind, even over delicate matters. He has worked for many media houses in Nigeria until the dawn of Iwu/OBJ's fraud of 2007 that handed many untrustwothy and criminal minded rogues all over the place the steering of leadership and purses of the masses.

That Fraud led to Ikedi Ohakim becoming the unexpected/unwarranted governor of Imo state.  As a true 419er, Ohakim and his newly assembled rogues knew the importance of outward good image and they hired PINI JASON to become an employee of Ohakim's government.

Just like many Nigerian journalists before him, Pini Cannot resist the urge of joining/serving a gravy train. So he accepted the job and the first few months into his job, he went about, like a wounded lion selling Ohakim to Gullible Igbo people and Nigeria at large.  Every time I sees him doing this, it sends goose pimples all over me, as I kept asking- what is he doing? A very respectable man to decend so low, no only to serve Ohakim and call him a boss but spending time trying to launder tattered/LOW RATED image.

But for a long while now, I haven't read or seen anything about Mr Pini Jason and I was wondering what has become of him?
Do you have any idea?

1 Like

Re: Attention Please: Where Is Pini Jason? by Eziachi: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2011
There is a reward for purposeful infomation or Pini you can get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Seek Counsel From A Competent Ifa Priest(babalawo)- Wande Abimbola Warns / . / Oil And Gas Potential High In Benue State – Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.