Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,824 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi (1908 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Bayelsa Governorship: Crowd Welcome David Lyon To Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
The presidential jet was used to welcome governor of Ebonyi state,David Umahi, into the APC fold.

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by MajesticKris: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
They've ridiculed that position called THE PRESIDENCY...

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by koolib(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Well, some people will still defend the barbaric act. I wonder when Nigeria will be liberated

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Moferere: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
I saw it in the earlier post. I decided to keep quiet.

Airforce jet for Umahi's defection.
We have bastardised the system.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
MajesticKris:
They've ridiculed that position called THE PRESIDENCY...
cry
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
koolib:
Well, some people will still defend the barbaric act. I wonder when Nigeria will be liberated
helinues,NGpatriot them.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Seerade029: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Moferere:

I SWEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Moferere:

Real talk.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by henryligit: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Those men you see

Whenever you hear presidency
The are the presidency
The are political underdogs in Apc

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by stag: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
They are giving VP slot to South East. Orji refused to be VP??, Maybe they've decided on Umahi??

APC is good at politics, not governance.
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Kraytur: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Your president is dead

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Sibrah: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
They will soon use it to transport cows.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sibrah:
grin
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
henryligit:
Those men you see

Whenever you hear presidency
The are the presidency
The are political underdogs in Apc
They will come out and say there is no money for ASUU lecturers, but have money to use the presidential jet for frivolities.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
It is finished

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Karlifate: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They will come out and say there is no money for ASUU lecturers, but have money to use the presidential jet for frivolities.

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by naijadrivablog: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Just imagine, the konkonbility.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by nazicartel(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
WHO'S THE PRESIDENCY?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by 4four(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
And na tax payers money then go used fuel and maintain it oo

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Racoon(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sibrah:
Yeah! If cattle can enjoy this luxury, then this your assertion is also a possibility.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:
Yeah! If cattle can enjoy this luxury, then this your assertion is also a possibility.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by LibertyRep: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
That's a new low

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by fergie001: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Only wicked people are on this thread, I am out.
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
4four:
And na tax payers money then go used fuel and maintain it oo
Used the Presidential jet for Edo state election as well led by Ganduje the dollar stuffing governor.

https://autojosh.com/ganduje-presidential-jet/

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by slimfit1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hausa people don't put them in a serious position only if you want to destroy that position.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Hausa people don't put them in a serious position only if you want to destroy that position.
I don't agree, my grandmother from my Dad's side was Hausa.
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by slimfit1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I don't agree, my grandmother from my Dad's side was Hausa.

Ok sorry oh do you want me to change the statement?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Ok sorry oh do you want me to change the statement?
cool
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by slimfit1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

cool

Or do you want me to remind you about Abacha's son waiting kill am?
Tell me one Hausa minister that is performing his or her duties well ?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Or do you want me to remind you about Abacha's son waiting kill am ?
What happened to Abacha son?Don't think I have heard the story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For The Fulani / How Davido's Uncle Lie Under Oath In INEC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.