Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi (1920 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Bayelsa Governorship: Crowd Welcome David Lyon To Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by slimfit1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What happened to Abacha son?Don't think I have heard the story.

Google is your friend I want to save data too.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by slimfit1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What happened to Abacha son?Don't think I have heard the story.

God wants to finish Nigeria that's why he sent Bubu.
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Google is your friend I want to save data too.
He had many son's, one died in a plane crash with Dangote's brother. And the others were indicted in many countries for helping their father loot billions of dollars.

Which one are you referring to?
Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by slimfit1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Moferere:
I saw it in the earlier post. I decided to keep quiet.

Airforce jet for Umahi's defection.
We have bastardised the system.

If you are surprised then you are not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by slimfit1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He had many son's, one died in a plane crash with Dangote's brother. And the others were indicted in many countries for helping their father loot billions of dollars.

Which one are you referring to?

The one related to this story.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Used By APC Leadership To Welcome David Umahi In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
slimfit1:

The one related to this story.
State resources been abused since 1960.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Yoruba Activist Blasts Sunday Igboho Says Tinubu Is The Only Answer / Open Gutters And Multi Million Naira Homes In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.