Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London (3785 Views)

14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam / Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2011
snowdrops:

is being a househelp is now slavery then at least half of nigerians need to be in jail as we speak including yourself because i am sure at some point in your life either you or members of your family have used this service.
If she is an illegal immigrant deport her; i hardly blame anyone for escaping from the so called third world to earn a living in advanced countries. After all these same hypocritic western countries have plummetted Africa's wealth over centuries. People cross borders largely for economic reasons. No body knows here the nature of the so called abuse. Some parents lose their temper and smack their children; that's not malicious in any way. The truth of the matter is people here are so quick to jump on the bandwagon of the moral high ground when you all are as if not more guilty. He who is without sin cast the first stone.
I don't think that the abuse was the only offence she committed, she brought those kids illegally into the UK, she forged some documents and she is still under investigation for claiming benefit for some of the her kids hence the lenghty jail sentence.
Re: Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London by cheekyT(f): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2011
@ justwise
You are indeed right about most africans having househelps and the smacking too. I believe in not sparing the rod and spoiling the child too, but the difference in this woman's case is that she is an absolutely evil human being. I had the unfortunate priviledge of being her 1st victim as she is my stepmum. I initially didnt want to contribute to the discussions regarding her, but i think i have to disabuse ppl of the impression that she could have been wrongly accused in any way, shape or form. Its been over 25years coming, and now justice is finally being served.
One thing in life that i know is that, God gives us a long rope, but u can never get away with evil in the long run. the bottomline in her case, is practice what u preach and treat your neighbours as you would like to be treated.
I'm happy that she has been exposed for the wicked and evil person she is, and that she will pay for her wickedness.
I pray for her sake, that she does meet with God in jail, cos she has alot to repent for.
i hope we all learn from this. i thank her for one thing though, all the pain and suffering she caused me; emotionally, physically and psychologically as made a stronger and better human being today.
It's a shame when so called christians like this, give ppl one more reason to bash christians. It's a shame that she is unfortunately not the only one in this category, doing the exact opposite of what she preaches.
we are at the end times now and we really need to test every spirit and not just be brain washed by anyone sprouting the name of Jesus in vain. God help us all.
Re: Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London by justwise(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2011
cheeky T:
@ justwiseYou are indeed right about most africans having househelps and the smacking too. I believe in not sparing the rod and spoiling the child too, but the difference in this woman's case is that she is an absolutely evil human being. I had the unfortunate priviledge of being her 1st victim as she is my stepmum. I initially didnt want to contribute to the discussions regarding her, but i think i have to disabuse ppl of the impression that she could have been wrongly accused in any way, shape or form. Its been over 25years coming, and now justice is finally being served.One thing in life that i know is that, God gives us a long rope, but u can never get away with evil in the long run. the bottomline in her case, is practice what u preach and treat your neighbours as you would like to be treated.I'm happy that she has been exposed for the wicked and evil person she is, and that she will pay for her wickedness.I pray for her sake, that she does meet with God in jail, cos she has alot to repent for. i hope we all learn from this. i thank her for one thing though, all the pain and suffering she caused me; emotionally, physically and psychologically as made a stronger and better human being today.It's a shame when so called christians like this, give ppl one more reason to bash christians. It's a shame that she is unfortunately not the only one in this category, doing the exact opposite of what she preaches. we are at the end times now and we really need to test every spirit and not just be brain washed by anyone sprouting the name of Jesus in vain. God help us all.
cheeky T honestly nobody deserved to be treated like a sub-human being, thank God that u came out of it stronger, trust me i know how it feels, try to 4give, its hard but possible. Credit to u as well for airing your view on this issue as some of us can only go by what the papers reported. Be strong.
Re: Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2011
chic2pimp:

1 Chronicles 16:22 reads "Touch Not My Anointed. Do My Prophets No Harm" cool

LOL grin ^^^Has anyone else noticed how these men/women of God and their supporters quickly wheel out this tired verse anytime they're "caught with their pants down". Cracks me up everytime. cheesy
Re: Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2011
chic2pimp:

1 Chronicles 16:22 reads "Touch Not My Anointed. Do My Prophets No Harm" cool

Yo, I'm surprise you didnt turn into ashes when you tocuhed/quoted the Bible grin
Re: Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2011
I can't understand anyone defending this woman. 11 years in the UK is getting off lightly for the crimes she committed, in my book. Just because she hides under the all-too-commonly-fake "pastor" tag, doesn't mean she shouldn't get what's coming to her!

She should have been deported to Nigeria, made to serve her 11 years with hard labour in Kirikiri, and barred from ever entering the UK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE: Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her Facebook Friends / 2 Boys Spraying Money To Crowd From Top Of Car Arrested At Home By EFCC / BREAKING: Ihiala Youths Confront Unknown Gunmen In Viral Clip, Many Dead (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.