Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap (450 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / Couple Arrested In Delta For Staging Daughter's Kidnap To Repay Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by EBMedia: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Abduction

A Nigerian man, Umar Suleiman from Nasarawa State on Thursday, November 19, marked four years since his daughter was abducted by unknown persons, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to Facebook, he penned a heart wrenching post about Khadija and how life has been for him and his family since her abduction.

He described the last four years as one filled with pain and anguish, adding that he has never celebrated his son's birthday as he was born a day after Khadija's abduction.

He wrote:

"Today, 19th Nov. four years has passed, since a beautiful jewel was taken away (abducted) from me. Since ur abduction four years ago, life has never been the same. My world has been on a standstill. Every day I wear a chearful face, but right inside me is pain, anguish, and midnight sea of tears. The pain of an abducted child is far greater than a dead one.
Khadija, the day of ur abduction ur mummy went in shock and the following day ur brother was delivered through cesarean section. For four years, I have never celebrated his birthday, because the pain of 19th Nov. is greater than the joy of the 20th.
As I remember u today, my lovely daughter, I pray to Allah to guide and protect you where ever you are."
https://www.facebook.com/100002731077900/posts/3054325578001781/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1372273/nigerian-man-pens-heartbreaking-post-4th-anniversary-daughters-abduction/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by EBMedia: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
More

Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by IamD18: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
He's very brave, hopeful, bold with faith to think she's still alive.
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by Moferere: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
What is this country turning to for God's sake?
4 good years?
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by decatalyst(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is heartbreaking and utterly absurd.

That man must be paying taxes and the government failed to keep their own part of the bargain, by providing security of lives and property.

Just imagine, for four good years, a child was abducted and the abductors are still walking freely.

It's a dark period...
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by Buharidgeneral: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
So pathetic
I think I remember this story on NL
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by Buharidgeneral: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
So pathetic
I think I remember this story on NL

May Almighty Allah returns her safely
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by Karlovich: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
The vegetable promised to end insurgency and insecurities in the country. He has succeeded in doing the opposite and he is increasing hardship and suffering in the country.
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by Thomthom(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeria.. I wish am one of those yahoo guys that will make million and start buying Benz and clubbing. My 1st pay na to take my wife and kids.. and say Goodbye to Nigeria.. a whole 4 years a child could not be found by our authorities... Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by Seniorwriter(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
This is HEART SHREDDING! YET our Clueless FG & Lia(lie) Mohammed is more concerned about Social Media gagging instead of gagging the monstrous insecurity besieging the country!

Imagine this is coming to the know because he can access the internet o....what of millions of illiterates down the North that experience this heart renching ordeals of kidnapping and killings on a daily that can't get to the internet space as info.....For heaven's sake 4 years!!!! And they'll say they have technically defeated insecurity but BH even do videos to brag online ...they won't trace them but will trace protesters !!!! SMH....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Nigerian Man Pens Heartbreaking Post On 4th Anniversary Of His Daughter's Kidnap by sammysneh(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2020
it's quite sad, I pray you rocate ur daughter

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Mistakenly Kills Himself While Allegedly Trying To Confirm If Death By / Man Rapes Hawker In Ebonyi Recreational Park / Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.