Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence (32165 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Newlymarried: 9:00pm On Apr 28
Operatives of the Anti-Kidnapping and Cyber Crime Unit of the Edo State Police Command have arrested members of the and Eiye cult groups for the murder of three persons in Auchi, Etsako Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered one Emmanuel Odiase, a member of the group, was killed in the presence of his daughter by members of the Eiye cult group in Auchi.

Videos shared online showed Odiase lying lifelessly on the floor and a car allegedly abandoned by the perpetrators.

Spokesperson of the command, Chidi Nwabuzor, who paraded the suspects on Saturday, April 27, 2024, said Odiase's killers were arrested after a hot chase by police operatives and members of the vigilante group.

According to the PPRO, the operatives also recovered arms, cartridges and other dangerous items from the suspects.

“Following the break out of violent attack between Aye and Eiye secret cult confraternities on Thursday 18th April 2024 at south-Ibie in Edo North Area of Edo State where one Umoru was attacked and shot dead by some members of Aye Cult group at Campus gate Auchi, the operatives of South-Ibie Division and Anti-Kidnapping and Cyber Crime Unit of the Command stormed the scene and arrested seven cultists of group,” the statement read.

"In another development, on 22/04/2024 another attack was carried out where one Emmanuel Odiase, a member of was killed in Auchi by members of the Eiye cult group.

"Subsequently, on 23/04/2024 one Braimoh Fulani, a 43-year-old was killed in his provision shop at campus area in Auchi by members of the Aye cult group who came to his shop with unregistered Lexus 350 saloon car, golden colour.

"With the timely information from members of the public, Police operatives mobilized and gave them hot chase in collaboration with the vigilante group where they were arrested and their weapons recovered.

"Note: The young man in the red shirt is an Aye secret cult member, he received a phone call from his cult members who want to carry out an attack on the late Umoru, that he should leave immediately

“He left the place and Umoru was attacked and shot dead. He was later arrested through a diligent investigation and confessed to the crime. Suspects will soon be charged to court”

SOURCE

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 9:02pm On Apr 28
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

I'm not lying, even that slawoomir or whatever he call himself is a suspect .

Fira09 come and defend your people and don't hide

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:14pm On Apr 28
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

That one only has mouth, no action.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 9:15pm On Apr 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I'm sure he has dreadlocks and looks unkempt, someone in this forum once said he's a cultist on a particular thread like that and I kind of believe the person

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 9:18pm On Apr 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you also think he's a cultist?

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:20pm On Apr 28
EreluRoz:
Do you also think he's a cultist?

He seems more like a comedian than a cultist to me.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 9:23pm On Apr 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He seems more like a comedian than a cultist to me.
Is he funny? I don't think so. He sounds like a hitman or whatever they call it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by NoSmoking: 9:25pm On Apr 28
EreluRoz:
I'm sure he has dreadlocks and looks unkempt, someone in this forum once said he's a cultist on a particular thread like that and I kind of believe the person

No let ur mouth put u 4 trouble o

🥴

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 9:26pm On Apr 28
NoSmoking:

No let ur mouth put u 4 trouble o

🥴
Trouble? Do I sound like I'm afraid of anybody?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by NoSmoking: 9:28pm On Apr 28
EreluRoz:

😑

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 9:30pm On Apr 28
NoSmoking:

😑
I full ground remain. I don't know how to be afraid

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by NoSmoking: 9:40pm On Apr 28
EreluRoz:
I full ground remain. I don't know how to be afraid

Don't joke with cultism, even if u belong...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 9:41pm On Apr 28
NoSmoking:

Don't joke with cultism, even if u belong...

Belong ke? I'll just send authorities on any small boy cultist that dares me

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BigYash: 10:09pm On Apr 28
EreluRoz:
Belong ke? I'll just send authorities on anyone small boy cultist that dares me
As if authorities no dey wen these stupid boys dey kill themselves.. I was still in the uni when I got to understand that most of these security personnel are also in this rubbish cultism thing.. You see celeb inside,politicians inside..

I really don’t know what they gain in the thing o.. look at that one on white singlet.. hunger don put gutter for him neck.. he no go hustle for good life,na to kill people..

Them suppose just waste them ,as them arrest them.. The rest will have sense..

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28
EreluRoz:

The Damm nigur guy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ANYWAY, SAY NO TO CULTISM

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by 2023Blessed: 2:31am On Apr 29
The guy on white singlet grin grin grin

Poor people and cultism are inseparable

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:38am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:

ayam not & can never be!

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by GboyegaD(m): 2:48am On Apr 29
Who are these clowns at old age? I would have expected that matured people should be able to think but alas, age doesn't translate to maturity all the times.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by seanery: 2:50am On Apr 29
Very looking unkempt

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Success77x: 2:52am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:

Online keyboard worrior, remove your mouth outta EDO State matters, and stop lying.
Good morning.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by mamawa123: 2:56am On Apr 29
Look at old fools

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Thundafireseun: 2:59am On Apr 29
There is a reason why the sky is Blue

And it’s the Same reason I love writing in Blue 💙

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:07am On Apr 29
It is a pity that these old fools are still into cultism.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by casppyjay: 3:12am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
no u don’t everyone online is huge, fearless, influential etc …even bobrisky humble how much more

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Threedoorsdown: 3:12am On Apr 29
I've not seen any single benefit of cultism

Perhaps it's just a means to quench the blood thirsts of these beasts

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Creamypie(m): 3:12am On Apr 29
There is one thing I have always liked about milliary. If u kill, them execute u. If you rob with gun, almost certain public execution too

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by AcadaWriter: 3:12am On Apr 29
Those boys ... Okay, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by seunny4lif(m): 3:15am On Apr 29
Why is Edo state government not doing anything to those cultists?

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 3:26am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:

One of the reason is the high level of idolatory (abi na 'fetishism') in that area, it is accompanied by wickedness. Some believe the average bini man is 'wicked'. The few I have met have this kind of steeled wickedness, one of them is even 'born-again'. Bright Onime is the name of one of them.

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by spartachico(m): 3:32am On Apr 29
Identified as who again ?
Terrorizing where again?

US Arrests 74 In Global Email Scam Crack Down - BBC / Bayelsa Cultists Caught & Tied Up While Holding Meeting At Their Hideout / Thief Steals Girl’s ATM Card In Lagos. Caught On CCTV