Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' (28554 Views)

I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals / Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Elisabeth Rohr Is Dead! Mother Of Gernot Rohr Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Rohr is an Average coach... Agreed..
Deserves to be Sacked... AGREED

The players are not super eagles material ??
Na there you Bleep up Aiyegbeni.. I prefer Paul Onuachu to you, anytime any day and twice in the world cup..
Your world cup miss still dey pain me after a decade..
Clown..

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
I concur...olodo man
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by 5thcolm(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
majamajic:

Shut up !

What has this coach don wrong ?

Can't remember saying anything about the coach.

I just commented about people throwing cheap shots and not actually bringing up facts to debunk what he said.

No need to abuse, it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Splitmind: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
pek:
It is better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and spew trash. Yakubu is the third highest Nigerian striker, first African player to score champions league hattrick, third best African striker in the EPL. Where do you belong?

Yet despite all that he couldn't finish into an empty net when it counted. grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
onward4life:

Must it reach 600 years

Before this guy wud be forgiven?

angry grin
yes ooo infact he can never be forgiven even me that can't play sef m better than him 100x
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by seguno2: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Davash222:
So, Yakubu get mind dey slam Coach?

The photo above is the reason why Yakubu should be charged with Criminal offence. You dare miss that chance and still have the effrontery to criticize players?

Is that not what our politicians do
Steal our money and blame leadership for our problems, asking God to help us?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by seguno2: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:
yakubu is still one of the greatest of all time admit it everyone make mistakes

Gernot Rohr is one of the greatest of all time, admit it everyone makes mistakes.

Are you alright now
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by foreshore(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

How will I tell my children that this ball didn’t eventually enter the goal posts

You Wicked o!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Angelfrost(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
For Yakubu to have the gall and temerity to call out Rohr... Then, the coach is truly worse than we thought. grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by seguno2: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
arantess:
Stating the obvious, nothing new here

iamyemiakins:
Dem just dey open Rohr yansh anyhow grin

When will they/we open the nyansh of the minister and NFA Chairman who employed the coach?
Abi our thinking faculty no reach that level
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Front0lane: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
No matter how you do it, no body in your generation dead alive n unborn will ever make the records he accomplished as one of the highest scoring export from Nigeria in the English premier league.

Amotolongbo:
grin grin

How will I tell my children that this ball didn’t eventually enter the goal posts
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by mmsen: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
onward4life:

Must it reach 600 years

angry grin

YES.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by TruthinAction: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
adioolayi:
Yakubu Aiyegbeni has the worse goal miss in the history of SuperEagles of Nigeria Strikers

But it only happened once. We have forgotten great goals he scored. Such is life. Nevertheless, he is very correct concerning coach Rohr. He should go unless there is something else the NFF is gaining from him.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Moferere: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

As in eehn grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Amotolongbo(f): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Front0lane:
No matter how you do it, no body in your generation dead alive n unborn will ever make the records he accomplished as one of the highest scoring export from Nigeria in the English premier league.

[/s]And none of your generation, past present and future will match my achievement
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by oksmart: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
;DEven the ref and the lines men tell am that day say na 600 years for him before Nigerians go forget.
onward4life:

Must it reach 600 years

angry grin
;DEven the ref and the lines men tell am that day say na 600 years for him before Nigerians go forget.
onward4life:

Must it reach 600 years

angry grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Nigerialagos: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

yakubu is still one of the greatest of all time admit it everyone make mistakes

In Everton not in super eagles
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by investigator007: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
this na just wetin dey
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by tutudesz: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Liposure:
despite scoring plenty goals for nigeria
The same applies to Rohr with took us to the world and 3rd place at the nation's cup undecided
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by kennykruzmason: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

becareful
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by ymstar(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
bro4u:

You call that a mistake? Someone that was unapologetic and chewing gum after the 'mistake' undecided
Na d chewing gum and not being remorseful angered me the most
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerialagos:

In Everton not in super eagles
even in super eagles he is d third highest goal scorer what do you want for him again why use just one mistake to judge is career
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by saajus: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2020
seguno2:

Gernot Rohr is one of the greatest of all time, admit it everyone makes mistakes.

Are you alright now

gernot rohr still need to do more to earn that title but yakubu have done is best for the country which made him d third highest goal scorer in super eagles don't prosecute him just because of one mistake
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2020
bro4u:

You call that a mistake? Someone that was unapologetic and chewing gum after the 'mistake' undecided
what did u want him to do before beg u on d pitch he was only being professional is apology wound have change anything
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Before you mention Yakubu as the best, you have to mention like 10 other strikers including Victor Agali.

read what I said again I never said he was the best I said he is one of the best strikers we ever had in the super eagles
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by 02Kebreal(m): 12:16am On Nov 20, 2020
We will never forget.
Yakubu...
No just let us talk.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by rossniti: 12:29am On Nov 20, 2020
majamajic:
Yobo at work

Don't put former player as assistant of a foreign coach

Since yobo's arrival , no impact ! Just doing his best to pull the coach down

He don send yakubu now , if at the end they sack this coach and give him the job , na rubbish

We no dey struggle to qualify any tournament of recent !

WHAT HAS ROHR DONE FOR EAGLES THAT YOU ARE KISSING HIS BUTT LIKE THIS?

IF HE WAS A NIGERIAN COACH WILL YOU BE KISSING HIS BUTT AFTER ALL THESE POOR RESULTS, ABI YOU BE OYINBO SLAVEBOY?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Indispensable85(m): 12:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Worst striker vs worst coach. Lol......
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by stayclearofme: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Judah95:
Don't forget to add that you are the WORST player in African history angry
You must be high on tramadol.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by stayclearofme: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2020
bro4u:

Chewing gum was his trademark between great players make mistakes, that doesn't change the fact that he was a good footballer.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by stayclearofme: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
yes ooo infact he can never be forgiven even me that can't play sef m better than him 100x
See this okpe that can't differentiate a throwing from a corner kick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke / Golden Boy Award: Samuel Chukwueze Snubbed As FIFA Releases Nominees / Messi And Suarez Stopped Barcelona From Signing Antonio Griezmann

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.