Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' (28553 Views)

I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals / Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Elisabeth Rohr Is Dead! Mother Of Gernot Rohr Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:
Says the world best player in his time.

True to eermm... See Yakubu, if is not because I went to studies English Languwage and graduation with First classes, I am sure I play football very best than you.

It is not you again? That eat open net that year?
Please don't invigorate my angry. Probably, allow Okocha and Kanu to talk this talk, not you Yakubu.

RARA!!!!!
you again? grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Front0lane: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]And none of your generation, past present and future will match my achievement
How many houses do you have Lekki and how many cars do you own to you know. What degree qualification do you have ? Let's start with that so you can ascertain you will eternally be a wretched soul where my like is listed.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Amotolongbo(f): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Front0lane:

How many houses do you have Lekki and how many cars do you own to you know. What degree qualification do you have ? Let's start with that so you can ascertain you will eternally be a wretched soul where my like is listed.
I don’t engage audio achievers.

Success isn’t imbibed in your genetic makeup
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by mankan2k7(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Yakubu get mind honestly
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Denique(f): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:

I tried again though it didn't work I think there's something different with those pictures

I don't think it has anything to do with the browser. Thanks anyways...
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by ericmor: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

How will I tell my children that this ball didn’t eventually enter the goal posts

Seriously, is unexplainable
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by 99thEnemy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Denique:

I don't think it has anything to do with the browser. Thanks anyways...

it happens when someone uses image link [img] tag
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Denique(f): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
99thEnemy:

it happens when someone uses image link [img] tag
Tried it but didn't quite get it. Elucidate more, pls...
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Front0lane: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Look at a lunatic drooling with foolishness.
Why not have your father come verify what u call audio if he does not end up beheading you for a disaster he gave birth in a son.

Amotolongbo:
I don’t engage audio achievers.

Success isn’t imbibed in your genetic makeup
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by 99thEnemy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Denique:

Didn't quite get it. Elucidate more, pls...

This is how its done

[img] http://images.com/insert-link-to-valid-image.jpg [/img]

[img]https://media1./images/7eefb1ed8731bb48cf44e349eaa8e117/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Amotolongbo(f): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Front0lane:
Look at a lunatic drooling with foolishness.
Why not have your father come verify what u call audio if he does not end up beheading you for a disaster he gave birth in a son.

You could stay in front of your phone to claim richer than Dangote, it is allowed.
The fact is that success has nothing to do with you and prosperity can’t and won’t fraternize with you.

Continue displaying your imaginary achievement with free mb.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by thanki410(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ronaldo Yakubu! Even if you try to score a goal, it wouldn't agree to score
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Denique(f): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
99thEnemy:

This is how its done

[img] http://images.com/insert-link-to-valid-image.jpg [/img]

[img]https://media1./images/7eefb1ed8731bb48cf44e349eaa8e117/tenor.gif[/img]

I think it's clearer this time cheesy
I'm an olodo, I know. angry

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Front0lane: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You could stay in front of your phone to claim richer than Dangote, it is allowed.
The fact is that success has nothing to do with you and prosperity can’t and won’t fraternize with you.

Continue displaying your imaginary achievement with free mb.
That is after telling you that your bigoted wretch of a father can come for verification in Ajah ?!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by horlakunle25(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
abeg which yakubu una dey talk abt, is it yakubu gowon or yakubu dogara??
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by 99thEnemy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
horlakunle25:
abeg which yakubu una dey talk abt, is it yakubu gowon or yakubu dogara??

We are talking about Yakubu Gworo who was the first man to visit Venus using a canoe.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Amotolongbo(f): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Front0lane:

That is after telling you that your bigoted wretch of a father can come for verification in Ajah ?!
Na only Ajah? grin grin

A never gonna do well son of a gateman claiming wealthy online.

Nature has encoded poverty in your gene such that poverty reeks so much in you and your post.

I still have a vacancy here o for my gate keeping, tell your father to apply.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Front0lane: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
No wonder your pathetic father is scared to hell to show his face. If what I brag about is audio come to ikota shopping complex in Ajah let me prove it to u. No need to worry myself about how much poverty as eaten into your wretched soul. I know 4 a fact it can never be well with you, not in this life, next or the after life. You are doomed beyond eternity.

Amotolongbo:
Na only Ajah? grin grin

A never gonna do well son of a gateman claiming wealthy online.

Nature has encoded poverty in your gene such that poverty reeks so much in you and your post.

I still have a vacancy here o for my gate keeping, tell your father to apply.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Amotolongbo(f): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Front0lane:
No wonder your pathetic father is scared to hell to show his face. If what I brag about is audio come to ikota shopping complex in Ajah let me prove it to u. No need to worry myself about how much poverty as eaten into your wretched soul. I know 4 a fact it can never be well with you, not in this life, next or the after life. You are doomed beyond eternity.

Wealth isn’t something so hidden or minute like needle that it can’t be seen or felt. Dangote and other wealthy ones don’t shout.

Only church rats with genetic poverty like the one configured in your father’s DNA by his ancestors will come online to blab.

Bring your father to me and lemme liberate your generation from eternal poverty. Action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Front0lane: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Add where dem go bring my father abi u de shame to mention where wretched soul like u reside.

Amotolongbo:
Wealth isn’t something so hidden or minute like needle that it can’t be seen or felt. Dangote and other wealthy ones don’t shout.

Only church rats with genetic poverty like the one configured in your father’s DNA by his ancestors will come online to blab.

Bring your father to me and lemme liberate your generation from eternal poverty. Action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Amotolongbo(f): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Front0lane:
Add where dem go bring my father abi u de shame to mention where wretched soul like u reside.

Bring him here in Alakowe village in Ife.

The gateman he is doing in Lagos can’t better his life and yours
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
somehow:

he said most of the players and yes i agree with him.

compare each player playing in each position with those of his era without prejudice and see for yourself

Seems you just want or argue..
Aiyegbeni is stupid and a useless player..
He is speaking trash on this issue..
Paul Onuachu is better than him... It seems you were a toddler when he missed that Sitter against South Korea in 2010.. Bleep Aiyegbeni..
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by steeltrust: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Judah95:

You are as dumb as you can ever imagine.
it takes a dumb person to know one

Ode
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by 99thEnemy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Denique:

I think it's clearer this time cheesy
I'm an olodo, I know. angry

LWKMD cheesy
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by somehow: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Seems you just want or argue..
Aiyegbeni is stupid and a useless player..
He is speaking trash on this issue..
Paul Onuachu is better than him... It seems you were a toddler when he missed that Sitter against South Korea in 2010.. Bleep Aiyegbeni..

ok
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Raaven: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
edit
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by kals4luv990(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

How will I tell my children that this ball didn’t eventually enter the goal posts
me sef still dey wonder..if village ppl did nt do this,who den made it happen?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' by Miller232: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
U are the worst striker in Nigeria1 history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Mercedes Sports Car / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Thierry Henry Brands Osimhen's Napoli Video Racist - Says Video Not A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.