Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day (811 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by TMSMedia: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day (Photo)

Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Omoni Oboli is celebrating the men in her life on International Men’s Day, IgbereTV reports.

She took to her Instagram page to share the photo above of her husband, Nnamdi, and their three sons, Gozi, Chizi, and Tobe Oboli posing together and then wrote:

"The men in my life. Happy international men’s day @nnamdioboli @tobeoboli @gozioboli @chizioboli God must think the world of me that’s why he sent you to me. Love you endlessly."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxxh2spf1S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1372293/omoni-oboli-celebrates-husband-3-sons-international-mens-day-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by Davash222(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
If it’s International women’s Day, we for no hear word. See as everywhere dry, I’m just getting to know today it’s International Men Day.

Nigerian Women, make una try to dey celebrate us abeg.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by IamD18: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
A family without a male child or children is fruitless. wink

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by osamz007: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
HANDSOME GUYS

SO TODAY IS MEN'S DAY SEF. NAIRALAND LADIES SEF JUST DEY QUIET

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by osamz007: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by SmaxiPosh: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ignorant comment
IamD18:

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by Shortyy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
A career woman with a lovely and an understanding husband. And with 3 wonderful boys!

I join you to celebrate this wonderful man.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by cassidy1996(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamD18:
you nor well
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by Beckysexy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Awwwn

Handsome guys.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband And Their 3 Sons On International Men’s Day by ebukajay184: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
A career woman with a lovely and an understanding husband. And with 3 wonderful boys!

I join you to celebrate this wonderful man.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Neo Bbnaija Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo’s Deal With Juventus. VIDEO / DJ Cuppy Is The Most Hated Celebrity/artiste In Nigeria (see Why) / June 2021 : A Month Of Loving The Holy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.