Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

DJ Cuppy Is The Most Hated Celebrity/artiste In Nigeria (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Is The Most Hated Celebrity/artiste In Nigeria (see Why) (815 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Is The Most Hated Celebrity/artiste In Nigeria (see Why) by kmaster007: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Being a public figure in Nigeria is not easy at all! Your every move is scrutinized. Your every word is misunderstood and criticized.

DJ Cuppy seem to be a victim of cyber bullying. No matter what she do, some people must talk and criticize her efforts. At first it was fun, but not anymore. This is getting out of hand bro! She’s a human too with emotions. Some people derive joy in causing others pains.

One thing I love about her is her manner of response to the trolls. A billionaire child with some RESPECT and home training.

Yeah her music doesn’t make sense that much, but she dey try. Besides some of her songs are hit. Her collaboration with Tekno and Zlatan are hits. It’s not easy to make music bro!

Cuppy deserve some RESPECT and accolades if you ask me. Some billionaire children wouldn’t wanna do anything, but sit and enjoy their parents wealth. What does Dangote children do for a living? NOTHING tangible. So you see.. Cuppy and her sister Temi are trying.

I’m of the opinion that,
Re: DJ Cuppy Is The Most Hated Celebrity/artiste In Nigeria (see Why) by offset67(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2021
your post is invalid

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is The Most Hated Celebrity/artiste In Nigeria (see Why) by Anigreat: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

One wrote about Davido few hours ago, which is currently on front page, though i agree with him, now you came up with yours. Cuppy is not hated, just that she's forcing fame on herself.

Zero talent she got.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is The Most Hated Celebrity/artiste In Nigeria (see Why) by kmaster007: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

One wrote about Davido few hours ago, which is currently on front page, though i agree with him, now you came up with yours. Cuppy is not hated, just that she's forcing fame on herself.

Zero talent she got.
wink
Anigreat:
shocked

Zero talent she got.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Osifo Reveals Why Nollywood Women Have More Money Than Men / Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative / Denrele Edun Reveals Why He Would Walk The Streets Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.