Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello (22296 Views)

2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello / Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Wike: One More PDP Governor To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by shizzleStar: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Since 1998, the Igbo has taken the PDP as home even in the face of the harshest of treatments.

But it's now obvious PDP has become Wike's Franchise.

And Wike has proclaimed he's not Igbo and would rather supervise the massacre of the Igbo.

So right now, death to PDP.
In other words nigeria should turn to a one-party democracy? SE produced SP for 8 years and DSP for another 8years under PDP's 16 years, how harsh is that?

How do some of you reason sef? Kedu ife n'emedu ufodu unu sef? How has apc treated SE better to warrant your sudden affection for them?

So going by your logic, the remaining governors in PDP should decamp to APC okwaya? If by now you dont know that one man cannot be bigger than a political party, then you have lost it completely, this is no longer obj era

Even if nwike has overbearing attitude, cant he be tamed? I also agree wike is feeling too highly of himself in PDP but i equally believe he will definately be put in place at the right time

Nna its high time you stopped all this campaign of kill PDP unless you never mean well for the SE ab initio, and i say this because its a deluded fool that will believe the SE will get the presidential ticket under APC in 2023

Whatever umahi is doing today is absolutely personal interest and not out of love for the SE. The imo state that is under ApC how have they fared from okorocha till now?

Thesame umahi accusing wike is a dictator also hijacked PDP in ebonyi state with his stooge as state chairman, his brother Martin as PDP SE zonal chairman, and another brother Maxwell in a plum PDP SE zonal position.

Nwanne use your tongue count your teeth inugo?

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Noblejay7: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Ben AYADE and Samuel Ortom will end up joining APC before 2023
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Jaapu: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2020
obicmag:
I forsee a situation where PDP and APC merge as one party to contest with a mightier and formidable youth party that is coming up in 2023. My people they are afraid already. Small Endsars shock them, think of massive moblization in 2023.

Say no to APC
Say no to PDP
Both are the same. A tiger can never change the black spot of its skin.
Supporting PDP and APC is like a dog going back to eat its vomit.

All these deranged youths on the forum self.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Biggers82(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Look at this mad man talking I don't know why God always allow bad men to continue living in this earth
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Gokoyer0(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Do you think Nigeria will be better with one party?
Cyberterror:
They are all welcome. The faster PDP dies, the better for Nigeria.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Gyong(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Werey speaking.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Kennyfancy(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2020
These people don't care about the masses, take for instance, all PDP members decided to moved to APC then is it not the same Evil they will be doing
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Mires: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2020
This man de smoke weed?
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by obicmag(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Is your generation that is mad. 2023 will shock you.

Jaapu:

All these deranged youths on the forum self.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Awoleesu(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Let me see...

If Yahaya Bello's words are anything to go by, then the roll call wouldn't be much varied from this:

1. Mattawalle of Zamfara
2. Ben Ayade of Cross River
3. Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
4. Godwin Obaseki of Edo
5. Seyi Makinde of Oyo
6. Umaru Fintiri of Adamawa
7. Ikpeazu of Abia
8. Samuel Ortom of Benue.

How be it, I have a strong feeling Wike will not decamp. He may also prevail on some of the above "door-knôckers" to rescind their decision to jump ship. I'm talking about guys like Tambuwal and Obaseki - Wike has strong influence on them.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by ohiku4every1(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2020
ursullalinda:
Failure of a governor shouting PDP and APC upandan.......don't go and be productive to Kogites smh
� Keep quite if U re not a Kogite
� U know nothing...

Awoleesu:
Let me see...

If Yahaya Bello's words are anything to go by, then the roll call wouldn't be much varied from this:

1. Mattawalle of Zamfara
2. Ben Ayade of Cross River
3. Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
4. Godwin Obaseki of Edo
5. Seyi Makinde of Oyo
6. Umaru Fintiri of Adamawa
7. Ikpeazu of Abia
8. Samuel Ortom of Benue.

How be it, I have a strong feeling Wike will not decamp. He may also prevail on some of the above "door-knôckers" to rescind their decision to jump ship. I'm talking about guys like Tambuwal and Obaseki - Wike has strong influence on them.
ursullalinda:
Failure of a governor shouting PDP and APC upandan.......don't go and be productive to Kogites smh
� U know nothing...
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Reference(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Let me ask any and every Nigerian out there observing all these one question.

If ALL 36 governors, 90 or so senators and God knows how many Representatives were all from the ruling APC, what will have fundamentally changed for the better in Nigeria today.

Why is the is the quest to have a one party state so central to the belief of some folks out there fundamental to the peace and prosperity of Nigeria?...
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by HADI854: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2020
odiks:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/19/umahis-defection-wike-eight-more-pdp-governors-to-join-apc-says-bello/
shocked grin grin
He is truly suffering from covid-19
Somebori should pls tell him to come and fix our kogi state for us ooooo
Kogi don worst pass scam now ooooo
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by dbestuncle: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2020
YAHAYA Bello for President come 2023

Like for support or Share for against
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by dbestuncle: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2020
ohiku4every1:

� U know nothing...

� U know nothing...

Are you saying what you are having in Kogi State is the best for you pipu?
Is he performing
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by akdjr(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Whilst I agree with but also know that politicians have only one interest and they don't mind switching to any platform such interest can materialize. If u want to trust them I will leave u to ur fate. quote author=IamD18 post=96226556]Yahaya Bello and Femi Adesina keep giving us reason to believe that stupidity and foolishness are intentional and not mistakes.[/quote]
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by maxzzo1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wike ke ? Jonsing man
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Yes we know more will defect from PDP to APC same way more will, from APC to PDP...it's a continuous cycle.

Nigerians go shock una soon.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by richie240: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
emapeteum:

Your point is absolutely baseless. So you think Igbos will get it right by joining a party that believe in deceit and massacre of innocent Christians in the north? An Igbo man finds it difficult to be truthful, reasons why most Nigerians don't trust you.
shinaykay!!!

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by richie240: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
erospecial:
yet no party will still flag Igbo man comes 2023!!!
you igbos are confused elements!
Even 'elements' sef is not as confused as they are.

Their mata na like 'air': you neither knows where its going nor which direction its coming from!
Odiegwu!
cool
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by richie240: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
shizzleStar:
In other words nigeria should turn to a one-party democracy? SE produced SP for 8 years and DSP for another 8years under PDP's 16 years, how harsh is that?

How do some of you reason sef? Kedu ife n'emedu ufodu unu sef? How has apc treated SE better to warrant your sudden affection for them?

So going by your logic, the remaining governors in PDP should decamp to APC okwaya? If by now you dont know that one man cannot be bigger than a political party, then you have lost it completely, this is no longer obj era

Even if nwike has overbearing attitude, cant he be tamed? I also agree wike is feeling too highly of himself in PDP but i equally believe he will definately be put in place at the right time

Nna its high time you stopped all this campaign of kill PDP unless you never mean well for the SE ab initio, and i say this because its a deluded fool that will believe the SE will get the presidential ticket under APC in 2023

Whatever umahi is doing today is absolutely personal interest and not out of love for the SE. The imo state that is under ApC how have they fared from okorocha till now?

Thesame umahi accusing wike is a dictator also hijacked PDP in ebonyi state with his stooge as state chairman, his brother Martin as PDP SE zonal chairman, and another brother Maxwell in a plum PDP SE zonal position.

All ds na story biko!
Insha Allah d whole of se shall be islamized in d next 5years!
I learnt Quran and tesbiu are selling fast-fast in d east now.
U better get ur copies b4 it runs out of stock!

Mashallah, in d nearest future, possession of quran and tesbiu will be the passport and visa to move freely in d east and quotations of d Quran will be d password to enter/exit d se .........And u can take that to d bank!
cool

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by crownpriest: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
My fear in 2023 is that by then the so-called youth with ipob when they see dollars will beg the tif Athiku who must have returned to apc to lead them as their Messiah of restructuring. Lol !
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by OfficialAwol(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
shizzleStar:

I totally understand where you are coming from.

If you check my posts here on Nairaland since 2016, you will see I've been pro-PDP and I still am.

But there's something Umahi said during his interview on Arise TV, that equity and fairness demands PDP should zone their presidential ticket to SE let it be that we tried and failed then that will be a different ball game.

We've formed the fortress of PDP since 1999, we deserve everything we are asking from PDP.

But it becomes troublesome when you mirror the inner schemings of Wike and NWC, you will see that they are still very much interested in Tambuwal getting the ticket with Wike as Vice. You see that SE has no place in their plan.

So, instead of sitting and watching them or waiting to fight for it, it makes sense to protest in time.

We need to play the politics instead of playing the good guy and begging.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by OfficialAwol(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
richie240:

All ds na story biko!
Insha Allah d whole of se shall be islamized in d next 5years!
I learnt Quran and tesbiu are selling fast-fast in d east now.
U better get ur copies b4 it runs out of stock!

Mashallah, in d nearest future, possession of quran and tesbiu will be the passport and visa to move freely in d east and quotations of d Quran will be d password to enter/exit d se .........And u can take that to d bank!
cool

You are abusing whatever you are taking.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by richie240: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You are abusing whatever you are taking.
Tag me in 5 yrs time!
By then the whole of se would've bn 'Ruga-lized'!
Bookmark D's post, nwanne!

If I were u, I'll switch to importation of Qur'an and tesbah: e go begin 'move market' in d east in a few days time!
cool

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by Mars16(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hear this;

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by richie240: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
OfficialAwol:

If you check my posts here on Nairaland since 2016, you will see I've been pro-PDP and I still am.

But there's something Umahi said during his interview on Arise TV, that equity and fairness demands PDP should zone their presidential ticket to SE let it be that we tried and failed then that will be a different ball game.

We've formed the fortress of PDP since 1999, we deserve everything we are asking from PDP.

But it becomes troublesome when you mirror the inner schemings of Wike and NWC, you will see that they are still very much interested in Tambuwal getting the ticket with Wike as Vice. You see that SE has no place in their plan.

So, instead of sitting and watching them or waiting to fight for it, it makes sense to protest in time.

Heheheheheheh......politics 101 = F9 grin grin grin
So for ya church mind, to protest na to leave d house wey u don epp build for 22 years (since '98) cum go the 'ewedu/book haram/fulani' (APC) party wey una hate with all una liver?
Una 'no. 6' nor tell una say na ds same 'aboki' party una bin dey insult their ppl and leaders since 2014 orchestrated by KANU (when he was alive) and continued by KANU 2.0 - his double?

Heheheheh......wonders shall never end!

So if una no even get mouth for una party wey una build, shey na 'party of demons' wey una hate with passion una hope to get mouth? grin grin grin

And by d way what happened to d true IBO party -APGA?
Abi APGA betray una too?

Walahi, 'indigbos', who do una ds strong tin?
cool

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by shizzleStar: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
OfficialAwol:

you should know that PDP can NEVER make the mistake of having a north/SS candidate in 2023. I repeat, NEVER.

Per-adventure if SE doesnt get the president slot, then it goez to north understandably then the SE MUST produce the VP. Theres no arguement on this. PDP cannot be so foolish and stupid to leave out SE in the presidential pair, that would be driving a sword into ones stomach

And i repeat, no single individual can dictate for a political party. I assure you that wike will be cut to size at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by BabaIbo: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
emapeteum:

Your point is absolutely baseless. So you think Igbos will get it right by joining a party that believe in deceit and massacre of innocent Christians in the north? An Igbo man finds it difficult to be truthful, reasons why most Nigerians don't trust you.

Coming from someone from a tribe dominated by renowned betrayals. cheesy

Are you OK at all?
It is a simple stuff... If you work in a company and the major financier of that company says he doesn't want you, will you remain their or move on.

Again, the so-called defecting governors do not represent the views of the masses from that region. You know this but you allowed sentiment to cover your judgement.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by OfficialAwol(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
shizzleStar:
you should know that PDP can NEVER make the mistake of having a north/SS candidate in 2023. I repeat, NEVER.

Per-adventure if SE doesnt get the president slot, then it goez to north understandably then the SE MUST produce the VP. Theres no arguement on this. PDP cannot be so foolish and stupid to leave out SE in the presidential pair, that would be driving a sword into ones stomach

And i repeat, no single individual can dictate for a political party. I assure you that wike will be cut to size at the appropriate time.

Never say NEVER!

Because if Tambuwal gets the ticket, he's bound to reward Wike, who has been his greatest backbone.

You know this thing.

SE will only stand a chance if Atiku gets it again. He might likely go with Obi again. Which won't be bad.

I don't like APC, but i like the alternative platform it's presenting for Umahi to make his noise and box PDP to a corner.
Re: Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello by tmasolutions: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Since WIKE started killing his people I detest him with passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release / Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.