Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria (17848 Views)

Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) / Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics) / President Buhari Meets Ali Kwara, Commends His Security Expertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Okortor: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
I wish him d best.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Nonywendy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
But this guy should consider defecting to APGA before it becomes too late. Atleast to save himself from the inevitable humiliation he is about to receive in the next election under PDP.
Anambra elections are mere formality because the people don't even care to know the candidate APGA is fielding. They just go there and vote APGA expecting to see their new governor for the first on the swearing in day.
I swear u no lie
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Coldie(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
See who anambra state supposed make governor
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by VanDerWaalforces: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
kambili999:
Who no like better thing tongue
Na so! MY Sister from another mother.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Kendyrich: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
If I were him, I won't join Nigerian politics. His good image will soon be battered. Very dirty politics. No strong institutions like in America where he is coming from

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
AlexReports:

https://leadership.ng/fg-praises-dr-madukas-success-achievements-in-nigeria-diaspora/

How much did he pay??

Because we know by now that under this 'integrity' regime, everything is for sale

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by olatuns2017: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
/
They are inviting the diasporans to come and bury money in Nigeria. Do they understand the meaning of "to invest"? If you build, they must come. Nigeria fails to build but is busy chasing shadows.

Wearing bow tie just to see Abike? grin
His attention is needed in Anambra state. Abuja cannot crown him the governor most especially as he is in PDP. As I noted, he knows that he is not serious about the gubernatorial election. He just wants to entertain himself and feed the hungry in the process.

/

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by geoffez: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
AlexReports:

https://leadership.ng/fg-praises-dr-madukas-success-achievements-in-nigeria-diaspora/
So she rushed and recieve him,why not tribalise it in her normal way that concerns igbos.
She is just a coward if i.may say,forgive me,always inciting tribal and ethnic comment when it's affect igbos badly

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by SavageMaster: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
PastorGbewiri:

How much did he pay??

Because we know by now that under this 'integrity' regime, everything is for sale

AlexReports is one of the people fronting him. Maybe when he becomes Anambra Governor, he will make AlexReports a Commissioner
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by int0x80(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
What is this man up to? I hope he knows what he's doing.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by benji93: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
I no know wetin una want. You complain that our leaders are incompetent and yet discourage one of the successful Nigerians in the Diaspora from venturing into politics. Smh. What do you want?
Kendyrich:
If I were him, I won't join Nigerian politics. His good image will soon be battered. Very dirty politics. No strong institutions like in America where he is coming from
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Are those awards for the useless Abiku ?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by marsman: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
This woman is trying her best, but the people who have relatives who tarnishes the countries images abroad won't see that.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2020
ITS WELL OGA
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
But this guy should consider defecting to APGA before it becomes too late. Atleast to save himself from the inevitable humiliation he is about to receive in the next election under PDP.
Anambra elections are mere formality because the people don't even care to know the candidate APGA is fielding. They just go there and vote APGA expecting to see their new governor for the first on the swearing in day.
lol...my grandma after voting and we ask her, mama who did u vote? okuko (fowl)

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Jonathan39: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2020
You don't know what you are saying. I am from anambra and the people are loosing alot of interest in APGA already, it will only take miracle for APGA to win the governorships election
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Jonathan39: 12:15am On Nov 20, 2020
Keep decieving yourself.
Em5:

You can't be more correct. Anambra state has been sold to APGA , they will just thumb print wherever they see a Cock that's all. Later they will check who exactly it was they voted.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2020
AlexReports:

for your good don't do anything with Nigeria cos they will plot your down fall.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by aspiring44: 2:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:
Return home and invest in which country? undecided
Only a fool would invest in a dwindling economy.

At times if you get your SWOT properly you will achieve irrespective of dwindling economy.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by ROLEX2020: 3:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Raydos:
Award that doesn't change anything about the black Race!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I'm sure you've been wondering what I do behind the mic,. Check it out� https://audiomack.com/fee-108/song/separated

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2020
I prefer this guy than that paddy paddy politician Charles Soludo that couldn't do anything tangible for his community doing his stint as cbn governor... Nah only prison yard he could built for them..... Dr Maduka our new incoming governor...
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by sonnie10: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2020
Three A/C in one office. (5th picture)

One window unit
One split wall mounted unit
One standing unit

It shows he can survive Nigeria weather

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by femi4: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:
I thought abike said she had no physical office.....
The building belongs to baba digital economy
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2020
femi4:
The building belongs to baba digital economy

So they are renting?....
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Xzellentgraphic: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2020
So this guy is the new dangote
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Triple professor? Billionaire? Oh boy. This guy na blast
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by femi4: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So they are renting?....
yes
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2020
femi4:
yes

Renting, whilst they have many seized properties.........
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by femi4: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2020
kiss
Lexusgs430:

Renting, whilst they have many seized properties.........
Its difficult coverting seized properties to your office. Too many protocols/court cases

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri / Prince Rotimi Obadofin Is Dead (Kogi Governorship Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.