Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria (17839 Views)

Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) / Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics) / President Buhari Meets Ali Kwara, Commends His Security Expertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
femi4:
kissIts difficult coverting seized properties to your office. Too many protocols/court cases

Are you sure or you are just aligning with their flimsy excuse............ cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by femi4: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure or you are just aligning with their flimsy excuse............ cheesy
To maintain the place is another issue
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by olivegirl(f): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.
But this guy should consider defecting to APGA before it becomes too late. Atleast to save himself from the inevitable humiliation he is about to receive in the next election under PDP.
Anambra elections are mere formality because the people don't even care to know the candidate APGA is fielding. They just go there and vote APGA expecting to see their new governor for the first on the swearing in day.
Sometimes I wonder what people derives in quoting rubbish. You are not political enlighten on Anambra politics. You typing this rubbish shows are not. Anambra uses environmental and social awareness in appointing a governor. Technocrats has more opportunities than we'll known politicians
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by shizzleStar: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Lovelyn451:
lol...my grandma after voting and we ask her, mama who did u vote? okuko (fowl)
grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2020
femi4:
To maintain the place is another issue

Lie Mohammed, don teach u work..... cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by sorepco(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2020
How shall we evolve if all the good people avoid naija politics?
U believe he shall do well for that state. Just what he did for his hometown is wonderful

elmessiahs:
nice man, but he should avoid Nigerian politics, because its deadly. unless he's a white walker.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by sorepco(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Nice one....he seems a technocrat

Okortor:
I wish him d best.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by ddeola: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2020
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE : NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS ON YOUTUBE

These group of Nigerian internet fraudsters have invaded YouTube. They use fake profile to share fake vision and the will ask you to pay any amount as contribution to one so-called Godstime MOTHERLESS FOUNDATION in Kebbi State Nigeria. they will ask you to contact the MD on the Whatsapp number 08058591393.

My people, please let's fish out these guys and get EFCC to prosecute them. Naija youths work hard but these bad elements are giving us a bad name.

My Seun Osewa, please ensure these bad boys don't come to this platform and do their nonesense.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Bkayyy: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2020
olivegirl:

Sometimes I wonder what people derives in quoting rubbish. You are not political enlighten on Anambra politics. You typing this rubbish shows are not. Anambra uses environmental and social awareness in appointing a governor. Technocrats has more opportunities than we'll known politicians
You just end up saying total Rubbish.
Sometimes ignore the urge to feel to be among and gain praises from rival groups by stating the obvious. Nobody will beat you.
How many people know the face of Obiano before he became the governor?
APGA wins with the Ojukwu picture in their banner because the masses see APGA as the last surviving symbol and legacy of Biafra in Nigerian politics.
If you have nothing reasonable to quote me for, don't think about quoting me next time
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by gforce5: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2020
This man is wasting his time. It's better to be a private investor and create job opportunities for people than to participate in Nigerian politics. These guys will deceive him, take his money and stab him in the back. Nigerian politics ruins people. He will be mocked as another "returnee opportunists". Nigerians are not grateful for whatever you do for them.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Bkayyy: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
You don't know what you are saying. I am from anambra and the people are loosing alot of interest in APGA already, it will only take miracle for APGA to win the governorships election
That is just mere say by some people that think that they are enlightened but you forgot one thing. Both educated and non-educated citizens have one vote power and the number of those that still see APGA as a biafran symbol outnumber the political animals by 100-1 in Anambra.
Just watch and see how Maduka and his PDP will be humiliated by a nobody from APGA
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by VillageHead: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2020
they know this our son will never win but, they will be urging him to come and contest just to drain his resources.
Re: Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria by Jonathan39: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2020
APGA came to power because people thought they are aligned to the Biafra project, but they've proven otherwise. Those on ground knows APGA has lost it popularity in the state. This time around, it won't be easy. I pray both party field competent candidate. Whoever wins is not my problem
Bkayyy:

That is just mere say by some people that think that they are enlightened but you forgot one thing. Both educated and non-educated citizens have one vote power and the number of those that still see APGA as a biafran symbol outnumber the political animals by 100-1 in Anambra.
Just watch and see how Maduka and his PDP will be humiliated by a nobody from APGA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / NURTW Threatens To Join Strike, Transport To Be Grounded / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.