Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP (8924 Views)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Kwanza: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, on Thursday, dismissed reports that he has made all necessary arrangements to decamp from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to rejoin the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Ortom, in a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Terver Akase, also said that he was contacted by some notable persons to defect from PDP, but he declined the invitation.

He said, “We have read some mischievous statements by members of the opposition in Benue State insinuating that Governor Samuel Ortom plans to rejoin All Progressives Congress, APC.

“Those involved in the impish allegation are clearly doing so to soothe their stuck-up apprehensions.

“Why will Governor Ortom return to APC? To do what?

“It is true that the Governor was contacted by some notable persons to defect from Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but he declined the invitation.

“Governor Ortom is the leader of PDP in North Central Nigeria, and he is enjoying a robust relationship with other leaders of the party in Benue State and the entire region. It is therefore ridiculous for anyone to insinuate that the Governor has the intention to leave PDP.”
https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/19/im-not-planning-to-rejoin-apc-from-pdp-ortom/

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Jones4190(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
we don't need you in APC. we want the best not scrap like you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ok. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol, who go collect this condemned product? Chai, the kind rotten governors wey full PDP no be here o grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Okay

Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Kyase(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Governors dey talk this local government chairman sef join dey talk....
Mitcheeew

9 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Karlifate: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Well, anything can happen.

Yakubu Dogara that went to Dubai with Atiku, Saraki & others for their "Dubai Strategy" still shockingly left PDP.

Na anywhere belle face for una.

Spare us the sermon.

7 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by fergie001: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kyase:
Governors dey talk this local government chairman sef join dey talk....
Mitcheeew
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Kyase(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin
Debia, any message from the gods.
Maybe we should be summiting this politicians names too oo
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by fergie001: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kyase:
Debia, any message from the gods.
Maybe we should be summiting this politicians names too oo
Time never reach, 2022.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Kyase(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
fergie001:

Time never reach, 2022.
Okay na
I believe your ministry
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Moferere: 3:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Join nau, Akume go deal with you

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Access03(m): 3:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Non performing goat.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by WoundedLamb: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Lol... do you guys really have political parties in Nigeria or just a group of people withoutideologies?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by YorubaKinging: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2020
The end is near
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by kranka12: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2020
When they said like it is then obvious that they are defecting

It will unveil in 1-2 months

Let's watch
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by ursullalinda(f): 4:29am On Nov 20, 2020
As if we care about where you people belong.......pls concentrate and work for your people........leave all these party talks and do what your people elected you to do.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by PopeToyeeb: 4:30am On Nov 20, 2020
would be silly if you did
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by chrisxxx(m): 4:30am On Nov 20, 2020
I observed that herders attack on the sleeping communities of Benue reduced since after Orton joined PDP. Sir whatever the secret maintain it.

6 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Melison(m): 4:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Oga do anything wey u wan do
Nothing surprises anyone anymore
Las Las na selfish motives all of una politicians get no be say una get the masses for mind so abeg FEM
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by DWJOBScom(m): 4:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:
we don't need you in APC. we want the best not scrap like you

E pain am

5 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by BafanaBafana: 4:40am On Nov 20, 2020
I don't think he will be allowed back seeing that he was sent out of the party in the first place. Furthermore, I don't think he can buy the party the way he did PDP because the APC leaders both within and outside are not that hungry considering that they have been eating our money.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Kingspin(m): 4:41am On Nov 20, 2020
If APC need change they should change themselves first
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Kingspin(m): 4:43am On Nov 20, 2020
chrisxxx:
I observed that herders attack the sleeping communities of Benue reduced since after Orton joined PDP. Sir whatever the secret maintain it.
Herdsmen, Bandits attacks, and Boko Haram are remotely controlled.
The boys know when to move.

If you noticed the Southern Kaduna, Jos killings etc just went down yet nobody is arrested or jailed. Is a game plan.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by TriCee: 4:49am On Nov 20, 2020
You were never in PDP Sir!

Why the sudden tsunami in PDP? What's wrong with these politicians?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by chrisxxx(m): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Kingspin:
Herdsmen, Bandits attacks, and Boko Haram are remotely controlled.
The boys know when to move.

If you noticed the Southern Kaduna, Jos killings etc just went down yet nobody is arrested or jailed. Is a game plan.
More like.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by ShenTeh(m): 4:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Usually what they say first.

But this is one Governor I am proud of in the face of the mass genocide by the marauding herdsmen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo: Leaders Should Excel In Private Endeavours Before Venturing In Politics / South-south Results All But ENDS Peter Obi's Chances / Federal Executive Bodies Listed In The 1999 Constitution Of The Federal Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.