Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP (8938 Views)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by zeusdgrt(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2020
I see
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by zeusdgrt(m): 5:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:
we don't need you in APC. we want the best not scrap like you
U are not ashame of urself at this stage u are still shouting apc pdp, instead of u to think of ur future by sacking all these eediots out

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by sunsewa16: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol, who go collect this condemned product? Chai, the kind rotten governors wey full PDP no be here o grin

Like yahaya bello and gandollar

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by dadavivo: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:

So Buhari still get members in people like you.

Your life must be very miserable

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by zedman1(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2020
chrisxxx:
I observed that herders attack on the sleeping communities of Benue reduced since after Orton joined PDP. Sir whatever the secret maintain it.
The attack is seasonal, it has been so for ages, herders' cattles come to feed on crops, farmers try to protect their crops then boom there's a massacre. I don't think it has anything to do with this guy's defection. Moreover the failure of a man was in PDP, moved to APC, then to PDP. We don't know his next move. When I say failure has nothing to do with the party one belongs to, I'm always tempted to use this guy as reference. Worst governor we've ever had in Benue.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:

You must be a very stupid fool to still come openly claiming you are member of APC

If I was in APC I should be so ashamed to say it publicly.

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by chrisxxx(m): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2020
zedman1:
The attack is seasonal, it has been so for ages, herders' cattles come to feed on crops, farmers try to protect their crops then boom there's a massacre. I don't think it has anything to do with this guy's defection. Moreover the failure of a man was in PDP, moved to APC, then to PDP. We don't know his next move. When I say failure has nothing to do with the party one belongs to, I'm always tempted to use this guy as reference. Worst governor we've ever had in Benue.
Lol.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by omenka(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of democracy in Nigeria. Abdulahi Adamu and Theodore Orji have nothing on him. A very wicked man too. Only his appointees tolerate him in Benue state, and some of them still say the worst things behind his back.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by wink2015(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Governor Ortom is one of the bold governor in Nigeria given the way he established laws to tackle the fulani herdsmen problem in Benue state.

Both governor Ortom and governor Wike have proved that at state level federal government excesses can be curtailed.

If not for Governor Ortom and some governors in the south west, south south and south east the controversial water bill must have been passed to the disadvantage of the rest of the country.

The fulani are prepared to perpetuate themselves in the southern part and middlebelt region under federal laws which they want to implement using backdoor practices.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by mechanics(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Hmmmmm, that's a lie, he will soon join, I don't trust him.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by obicmag(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Who cares. After all APC = PDP.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2020
omenka:
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of democracy in Nigeria. Abdulahi Adamu and Theodore Orji have nothing on him. A very wicked man too. Only his appointees tolerate him in Benue state, and some of them still say the worst things behind his back.
BMC, you were praising him when he was in Apc.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by omenka(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BMC, you were praising him when he was in Apc.
Yen yen yen. I've said it countless times, you Wadata plaza hirelings lie so much it has become a part of your impulse, just like breathing.

From day 1, after APC's ticket was given him in 2015 in reference to Jime simply because Akume thought he can't control Jime as much as he would Ortom, I have never seen anything good in him. To confirm by suspicions of his character, first thing he did in the midst of an economic crisis was purchase SUVs worth over 250 million naira for commissioners, then the wheelbarrow fiasco. All through, I've always known him to be a hopeless idiot out of whom nothing good can emerge.

But PDP urchins on the other hand hated him so much then because he defeated their candidate, and continued to hate him. Suddenly, when the devil defected to pdp, he became an adorable God to pdp urchins.

If you wanna lick Ortom's rump, do so without dragging me along. It is your right to do so and not a crime.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2020
sunsewa16:

Like yahaya bello and gandollar

My brother, these 2 governors, especially Ganduje, have performed better than all your PDP governors combined! It's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2020
omenka:
Yen yen yen. I've said it countless times, you Wadata plaza hirelings lie so much it has become a part of your impulse, just like breathing.

From day 1, after APC's ticket was given him in 2015 in reference to Jime simply because Akume thought he can't control Jime as much as he would Ortom, I have never seen anything good in him. To confirm by suspicions of his character, first thing he did in the midst of an economic crisis was purchase SUVs worth over 250 million naira for commissioners, then the wheelbarrow fiasco. All through, I've always known him to be a hopeless idiot out of whom nothing good can emerge.

But PDP urchins on the other hand hated him so much then because he defeated their candidate, and continued to hate him. Suddenly, when the devil defected to pdp, he became an adorable God to pdp urchins.

If you wanna lick Ortom's rump, do so without dragging me along. It is your right to do so and not a crime.

Bye.
Story, you supported him in 2015 when he was in Apc.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by aksule(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2020
They alway deny such move only to shamelessly do exactly that. It shows how these politicians value the electorate. If this trend is not checked, this country will one day see a sitting president decamping to another political party other than the one that brought him or her to power.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by sammirano: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2020
I too like this man. He is a mentor to Obaseki though.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by History555: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Story, you supported him in 2015 when he was in Apc.

You dey mind the mumu. He thinks we hve forgotten
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by pquaver(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
chrisxxx:
I observed that herders attack on the sleeping communities of Benue reduced since after Orton joined PDP. Sir whatever the secret maintain it.

Does it not tell that pdp is responsible?
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by chrisxxx(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2020
pquaver:

Does it not tell that pdp is responsible?
No! I think that herders see every APC controlled state as their conquered territory.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by pquaver(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2020
chrisxxx:

No! I think that herders see every APC controlled state as their conquered territory.

OK that means killing see pdp states as their conquered territory.. Zamfara, Edo, Rivers state.. Hope you agree Sha..
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by ronia(f): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2020
YorubaKinging po st=96234084:
The end is near
Gaskiya...
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by chrisxxx(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2020
pquaver:

OK that means killing see pdp states as their conquered territory.. Zamfara, Edo, Rivers state.. Hope you agree Sha..
It is difficult to argue with anyone who supports APC and the latest word in town 'Presidency'.
Re: Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP by pquaver(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
chrisxxx:

It is difficult to argue with anyone who supports APC and the latest word in town 'Presidency'.

It's difficult for someone who supports a thieving PDP to hear the truth cos it's bitter to them.They prefer to live in their delusion..

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk / Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin / Nigeria's Presidential Yacht Controversy By Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.