Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Tooth (347 Views)

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital / Tooth Decay And Cavities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tooth by Chrizdon: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
tooth
Re: My Tooth by Abitolola: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Go and extract it fast. Before it kills you
Re: My Tooth by Orubebe01: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Add graphic biko
Re: My Tooth by Duru9(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Go and remove it Sir
Re: My Tooth by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Let pastor righteousness pray for you. grin

Idiot, go to the dentist instead of coming here to post this disgusting stuff. angry

1 Like

Re: My Tooth by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Guy, add graphic picture to the subject of the thread
Re: My Tooth by DareyFortified: 12:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Chrizdon:
Good evening dear people! I have looked for help from all the people I know to assist me concerning my tooth problem but I am unable to get help, the that's what made me turn to this platform if I can find a good Samaritan to assist me.

I have developed this tooth ache since 2008. Whenever I tell my parents about it they will give me alum to apply to it and did not take me to hospital since they don't have money. Right now, it's over ten years that I've been managing this tooth and has decayed as a result. Some friends gave me plant root to apply but it still didn't go.

I am passing through a lot of pain whenever I want to eat and it's mostly soft food I can eat because if any hard thing should touch the place I won't be able to sleep as the pain is unbearable.

Please people, I don't know if you can help me with any assistance I would be grateful. I know I need to go to the hospital to treat and remove this tooth but I don't have money. My mom is just struggling to feed us and I don't have any relative who can help financially.

Please, I will be grateful for any amount you can send to me. My tooth is getting decayed and I need to see a dentist. I stay in Sango area of Ogun State and the general hospital -otta- which is not far from my area. I was told to go there with N10,000 but I don't have it. Please any amount will be appreciated. May God bless you sir/ma if you consider me, I am really in pain.

You can send to this account 2091917162 Uba Okolo Christian. God bless you, I will be grateful if you consider me. You can also give me some local herbs or medications to take

I was once in your shoe, but what you don't know is that there are actual worms in that teeth. All you need to do is to boil water, add salt, then use it to floss the part where the pain is coming from. then insert the back of a needle into that decaying teeth stirring it so as to remove the worm. that's what I did and help other who have that same problem. I hope this help you too. God be with you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls! I'm Looking For A Hospital With A Good Dermatologist In Onitsha / All You Need To Know About Yellow Fever - A Must Read / Covid-19 Kills 20 Nigerian Doctors In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.