Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! (21401 Views)

My Tooth Is On Edge / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by heydays: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good day , good people of this forum, i am going to go straight to my worrisome oral health condition, which is threatening my wellbeing,my psychological balance and i am so scared because i don't want something fatal and horrible happening to me.

I had tooth abscess operation done on my lower jaw teeth, i believe that is premolar and molar(2),subsequently the operation was done at a federal university teaching hospital and i have been relieved despite 2 months of being bedridden and transfixed.

Now to the main point of this boring essay, a different tooth, the last on my left cheek is broken.and sometimes with foul smell, the pain from the touch gives me unpleasant feelings no one else can fathom. I have a total of 3 teeth removed, 2 on the extreme left removed during the undesirable hospital experience, and one close to the extreme one giving me headache, insomnia,unpleasant feeling and below par performance in my endeavours. I am so worried because i feel some spasm in my body system, and aside from lacking the means or wherewithal to visit the dentist, i am very wary of getting the tooth off, because it would mean i would have no tooth at both end of my cheeks.

I am worried about the implications, scared about any complications whatsoever, putting it in mind the experience i had 2 years ago. I would also like to know if there is any affordable drug or antibiotics or anything 'magical' that would stop the bacteria from eating the sinews inside the cracked,broken and rotten denture.

Please help,i am depressed and getting downcast ,almost suicidal. Medical practitioner, dentists, and people of goodwill come to my rescue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by babaalagbo11(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
heydays:
Good day , good people of this forum, i am going to go straight to my worrisome oral health condition, which is threatening my wellbeing,my psychological balance and i am so scared because i don't want something fatal and horrible happening to me.

I had tooth abscess operation done on my lower jaw teeth, i believe that is premolar and molar(2),subsequently the operation was done at a federal university teaching hospital and i have been relieved despite 2 months of being bedridden and transfixed.

Now to the main point of this boring essay, a different tooth, the last on my left cheek is broken.and sometimes with foul smell, the pain from the touch gives me unpleasant feelings no one else can fathom. I have a total of 3 teeth removed, 2 on the extreme left removed during the undesirable hospital experience, and one close to the extreme one giving me headache, insomnia,unpleasant feeling and below par performance in my endeavours. I am so worried because i feel some spasm in my body system, and aside from lacking the means or wherewithal to visit the dentist, i am very wary of getting the tooth off, because it would mean i would have no tooth at both end of my cheeks.

I am worried about the implications, scared about any complications whatsoever, putting it in mind the experience i had 2 years ago. I would also like to know if there is any affordable drug or antibiotics or anything 'magical' that would stop the bacteria from eating the sinews inside the cracked,broken and rotten denture.

Please help,i am depressed and getting downcast ,almost suicidal. Medical practitioner, dentists, and people of goodwill come to my rescue.

You can PM, if necessary.
check my signature and dm me on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by heydays: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
^^^ Thanks Baba
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
I will tell you a secret to do you will forget the problem permanently. Call me
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Legendforte: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
You may have to revisit a consultant dental surgeon for professional dental care. Good luck.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by heydays: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
More advice, help. Suggestion please.
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by heydays: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kindly give me ideas, suggestions and how to go about dealing with this precarious situation, Please....
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Go herbal bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by owiko(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
If your current toothpaste is a regular type, I'd suggest that you switch to Longrich toothpaste which is medicinal, while you explore other options

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Vixlot: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Serious matter,but don't remove it...try and refill

2 Likes

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by samiabigail: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Person wey dey complain of heartbreak never experience toothache.

I hope you find a solution to this. Pele

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by dplordx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Get 1 clove of garlic, crush it, put the past on it* leave for 5 mins, repeat till it kills the bacteria

4 Likes

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by RuneKingThor: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Most of the times, the cure for toothache with smelly and painful symptoms is extractions. Be very careful of anyone here telling you to message them for one form of herbal concoction or the other. It' doesn't work and the teeth becomes fully decayed and causes an infection.

Be very careful please.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by KhalaKuta(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Read the Bible and have faith it will heal itself wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Mattiegold: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Go see a dentist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by wiseone28: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
The solution is to remove..

But dentist something now is getting costly by the day.

Just to fix one removable tooth at the UTH.

I spent upto 18k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Chidi2022: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Teeth dey pain you, and you dey speak this kind grammar...If teeth no pain you nko?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by tiswell(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
use plier remove the damn tooth, na once e go pain you and you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by LadyRosa(f): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
You're actually not feeling any serious pain yet.Person wey teeth dey pain no go get strength or mental stability to chat.

By the way, there's no such thing like dental surgeon in Nigeria,even if they are,very rare.What we have here are dentist whose only specialty na to uproot and fill up your teeth and after few months,back to square Everything go just open waaaa!Or you swallow the crown along with Amala.

My elder brother is making plans to travel out to get his dentition done after spending so much on the so called dentists in Abuja and Lagos.Nonsense!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by omoadeleye(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Visit a dentist mfk
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Marvyx(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oboy. I dy envy people without dental issues o. My own na from Wisdom teeth to filling to professional cleaning, I don even tire.

Most of these dentists by the way are out to make money and not giving you lasting solution.

3 Likes

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Iamicekid(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Just go to the dentist and remove it asap, the longer u took for the 3 that u remove then is what’s causing the problem for u now, if u waste more time, this one will have affect another tooth which will cause problem for u later, just remove it and pay for an artificial tooth i think is 5k per one but may varies base on your location sha

1 Like

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Richy4(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
angry angry angry
Some people got their breast removed just to stay alive, Some got their legs amputated.. But
U are worried over an ordinary tooth that the mouth will cover?

So that pain that it gives you @ night when normal people were sleeping and you are wide awake pacing up and down in your room is better right?.. SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Every federal hospital and top private hospital has a good dental clinic...

Visit one immediately and get this sorted out!
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Carsik41: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
O
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Colloidal silver
Re: My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! by Skillsnigeria: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Info On Effective Rat Killer / Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) / Is Oatmeal Fattening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.