Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance (8500 Views)

Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Will Secularism Promote Religious Tolerance In Nigeria ? What's Your Opinion. / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance by BanevsJoker(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Antibot5:

Who forced him to resign? Please give Nairaland facts
Pope Benedict resignation no too pure if you ask me. If it was due to health reasons, how come he is still alive since then?
Re: Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance by Antibot5: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Pope Benedict resignation no too pure if you ask me. If it was due to health reasons, how come he is still alive since then?

Why are you shifting from what you typed? I asked you a question.

Who "Forced the last pope to resign" as you said.

What's your source?

How come he's still alive? I guess you should question God the giver of life.... Or is his life entrusted into your care?
Re: Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance by MrPRevailer(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:
This satanic Marxist Jesuit fake pope who is bent on seeing Christianity destroyed.

Even the Vatican is heavily divided against this fake pope .

Has anyone asked why they forced the last pope to resign and in his place the put this Marrano Pope ?

Francis is a Marrano Jew .

Antibot5

Go to Nowtheendbegins.com and search for "Pope"
Re: Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance by engrchykae(m): 3:10am On Nov 21, 2020
LGBT Pope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional For Today 13th December 2021 / Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian / Prayer Points Rccg 50days Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.