Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) (36114 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Orji Kalu Hosts Governor Ugwuanyi, Ambassadors Of Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Onepeople: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
This is the only thing u will see the idiot become active. The divisionist
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by lekki1444: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2020
am here to read comments and tribal warfare cheesy
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by thaoriginator: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Omo see oga Presidio and goivernor dey nacki egede shocked

Na dem sabi angry

But wait, I tot they said Buhari is dead.... Is that the Jubril they talk about??

He's handsome anyway..

#EndBadGoverment sha angry
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Aflix:
lol......Mr umahi that went to APC because he is a "martyr".......abi them dn De die for APC
me I still believe in performance irrespective of the Party.
Umahi is the only worthy presidential candidate from the SE and if being in APC would grant him that dreams then I see no problem with his defection.
Learn to respect people's choices.
By the way the so called PDP you so much admire is not even planning on zoning their presidential candidate to the SE.
Mind you I'm an anti-APC and neither do I support PDP cos they're all the same.
cc LZAA Imhotep MsAllison where una dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Whoube99:

Now I'm convinced that Nigeria's problem is never the politicians, but the same misguided, poor, oppressed, cheated and bastardized foolish Nigerian followers.
The politicians only gathered to celebrates their loots, while you grunts under the high economic and political Summersaults.
Politicians will never aligned or gather to discuss anything that will benefits you, so stop glutting over adventures, that is you have sense.
When soldiers were shooting and killing people at lekki toll gate and later at Obigbo, did you see them gather to discuss or condemned it.When will you ever get sense

Where the loot?
Must u equate any gathering to looting?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Sai Baba 2023. Baba carry go
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2020
So buhari can be this active?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by DaddyELEPHANT: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2020
omenka:
While the country burns....
your eyes don dey clear
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2020
a lot of apc nd buhari supporter on this thread dont worry umahi it will surely end in tears nd regret buhari just have a way of manipulating people
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2020
DaddyELEPHANT:
your eyes don dey clear
I criticize when need be and this wouldn't be the first or last time I would do so. I'm not like the typical PDP dunderheads who WILL NEVER see anything wrong with anything PDP as a party does, even if they shit on their faces.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Last last na only Atiku and Wike go remain for PDP...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Donspicey: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2020
hopexter:

If you put Nigerians stress for a 77year old man head, how you want make him resemble? Even you wey be youth go shrink by force grin

Lolssss no be lie sha.....but bubu case is different...him hands fresh like some one in his 30s while his face be like person wey wear mask....

No worry wit time u go understand...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2020
potbelly:
You know there is a problem if someone decides to start supporting this government...
it baffles me i swear
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mathewi1414(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Gov. Dave has made a costly mistake that will end his political career.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolssss no be lie sha.....but bubu case is different...him hands fresh like some one in his 30s while his face be like person wey wear mask....

No worry wit time u go understand...

Well, na only Umahi fit testify to that, na camera view we dey get.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Psady(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Gov Umahi to Apc! e go Soon clear for una eye! I see lots of mole and uncertain members in this pdp of a party! so they say, A house built with greed will one day crumble and be grind to powder ,be it pdp ,Apc and others.we all fold our hands to see what the future tells of these men .Umahi is a man who still got his onions, let's see if he becomes the game changer.insult him , curse him if u like , politics is a dirty game , u play or loose out.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by donforeign: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
PDP must be eradicated from South East ASAP.

Let Wike alone remain in it. Idiot
.ode
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Cyberterror:
Buhari is looking fresher and younger than ever. That is how it is when God makes your cup overflow in the presence of your enemies.

As for Umahi, he is welcome to APC. APC is the future of Nigeria.
APC is the future for you and your entire household. May God handle you just the way APC handle Nigeria

I wanna see you answering Amen to this prayer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Please check him well if he is the
real Buhari or Jubril from Sudan.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Desmondkk123: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2020
If the defection of umahi, will not change the economy predicament of the country, then I don't see any need to talk about it, hissssssss
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by techmo(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2020
They have always been close.. . Atleast now Umahi can stop sneaking into Aso Rock at night
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kirchoffs: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
Those are the things Buhari is always active about not the main issues concerning Nigerians.

Hian
Is he no longer your darling zaddy
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:

APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

This equation (Resulting in APC = PD) is wrong Oga.

When you divide both sides by 'P', you have that AC = PD.

Nice try but don't ever bend the rules to arrive at a predetermined answer.

Science won't go very far without honesty and objectivity.

Nice try anyway but mathematically wrong.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by lekki1444: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2020
but why does umahi look extremely relaxed and content and happy grin grin grin grin grin grin

come carry broom like say he wan sweep compound
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
PDP must be eradicated from South East ASAP.

Let Wike alone remain in it. Idiot

So, what exactly or how exactly will that favor East and Nigeria as a whole??!... Is PDP different from APC??!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2020
What's the purpose of this gathering?
kahal29:
Whoelse can receive this kind of presidential treatment if not the anointed one for 2023?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/photos-buhari-receives-recently-defected-ebonyi-governor-dave-umahi/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2020
Is Umahi primed for Presidency in 2023?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Uli22(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Is not about decamping and carrying broom around...let him test apc popularity in South East and see how de matter go be for him. Ngige, Andy Uba and de rest can't testify....even Ebubechukwu-uzo na Nnewi Dodge de party wen pressure dey on him....I pity Umahi
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by richie240: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Formularcr7:
Maybe you can go back home and tell your people our president is not Dead.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Great men ... Wike and PDP should go and die.
Work must continue. From one honest performer to another. 2023!!!
Obviously u don't know Politics in Nigeria. For ur info, Wike and Umahi are long time allies. It's on record that both know what they are doing. APC and PDP are the same. Don't side any politician in Nigeria. For instance, if Wike, Okowa, etc decides to move to APC, will u still say go and die? What we need now is massive youth movement, youth political party registration and getting our voters card rather than being carried away by Cross carpeting by politicians. Let's wise up
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by peacenow: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Formularcr7:
Maybe you can go back home and tell your people our president is not Dead.

Old picture before and after election. Please watch closely.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2020
achierosion:
The anointed one.

Umahi will make a good president.
really??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.