Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) (36092 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Orji Kalu Hosts Governor Ugwuanyi, Ambassadors Of Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by iamkneeyi: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Shameless entities
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by richie240: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Bighead5:
The NORTH'S agenda to ISLAMIZE the EAST is now on full GEAR. After successfully ISLAMIZE UMAHI, the North has now ISLAMIZE 3 GOVERNORS and over 60% individuals in the EAST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fear North..
Hehehehehe....... clowns!
They now want to be islamized o.
Ewedu na d best soup now o!
grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by LZAA: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2020
ebenezer202l:
me I still believe in performance irrespective of the Party.
Umahi is the only worthy presidential candidate from the SE and if being in APC would grant him that dreams then I see no problem with his defection.
Learn to respect people's choices.
By the way the so called PDP you so much admire is not even planning on zoning their presidential candidate to the SE.
Mind you I'm an anti-APC and neither do I support PDP cos they're all the same.
cc LZAA Imhotep MsAllison where una dey?
cool cool
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by chatinent: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Madness.

From umbrella to broom.
Madness!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by dominion001(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Wait o.

Where is Osho baba in all these??

Life is indeed a turning table. Be good to people when the table is facing you for it will definitely be facing another fellow tommorow.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
Those are the things Buhari is always active about not the main issues concerning Nigerians.

Hian

Security alert, someone's user ID has been compromised...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by EastisBae: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Chai, this thing go pepper Wike die. The fool has been saying nonsense and running around like a headless chicken grin grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by EastisBae: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2020
dominion001:
Wait o.

Where is Osho baba in all these??

Life is indeed a turning table. Be good to people when the table is facing you for it will definitely be facing another fellow tommorow.

Lol, Oshobaba and jagaban have both been humiliated, the next people to join them in their obscurity is going to be Wike and Rochas.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Last last na only Atiku and Wike go remain for PDP...
And how is that a good thing? You haters of accountability and democracy will never cease with your deception. Why not make Nigeria a one party state like China..turn Nigeria into a communist country then.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by richie240: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2020
chatinent:
Madness.

From umbrella to broom.

Madness!
Yes nah!
Shey na umbrella u dey use sweep d nyama-yama wey dey ur house ni?
cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Grandmeister:

And how is that a good thing? You haters of accountability and democracy will never cease with your deception. Why not make Nigeria a one party state like China..turn Nigeria into a communist country then.
This one don dey foam for mouth. When Obaseki decamped from APC to PDP our democracy wasn't in danger abi? We were not turning to a one party state then abi?

Communist country my black yansh...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2020
I really don't care what they do about party politics.

Umahi is a very good manager of scarce resources. Umahi is not wasteful like series of Imo state governors.

Umahi is a good leader.

Most Nigerian leaders are anti people even the one beside him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by chatinent: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2020
richie240:
Yes nah! Shey na umbrella u dey use sweep d nyama-yama wey dey ur house ni? cool
That's not my point.
What's the use holding it?

There are counterproductive political prostitutes.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Formularcr7:
Maybe you can go back home and tell your people our president is not Dead.

Mugu
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Oludara202: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Umahi has been above average as a governor but then:

Don't be fooled, the script is playing out. It's part of the strategy to distract some gullible people, while i remain non-partisan, i must say this :
they will make it look like an Igbo presedency but it will all collapse just within few months before the election and the confusion lingers. Possible promise of just four years (a tenure) for the chosen APC candidate and that leaves them stranded. While PDP brings someone from the North and possibly a vice from SS or SE, the perceivable acceptance in the North still remains 50-50 for both parties and the SW is already known.

Make no mistake PDP has got an ace. Swing the VP to SS.

My moniker could be deceptive but i will always be open minded and factual. What do i know after all. Ututu oma.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by zudozz: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
He looks so different in their mist.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2020
lekki1444:
but why does umahi look extremely relaxed and content and happy grin grin grin grin grin grin

come carry broom like say he wan sweep compound

Iit wouldn't have been a surprise to you how relaxed he in the midst of these guys if you have been following the man's activities over the past few years, ,the man was PDP in the Daylight and APC at night, he has been sneaking in and out of Aso rock before now, you can see from the pictures that he's a familiar face among occupants of Villa..
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by MightySparrow: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Umahi will go and tell Igbos that it is real Buhari that held his hand not Sudanese. Jubril of Nnamdi Cownu.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by fabsyl(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2020
but he turned down meetings with the SS govs who wants answer to stories about zamfara goldmine
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Bighead5:
The NORTH'S agenda to ISLAMIZE the EAST is now on full GEAR. After successfully ISLAMIZE UMAHI, the North has now ISLAMIZE 3 GOVERNORS and over 60% individuals in the EAST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fear North..
consider it as a Great favor cuz SE Is lost.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2020
This is game of the caliphate... Somebody must be called a PAWN.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2020
See as them be like wetin wan fly.. Jubril on the beat...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Make person just throw one bomb
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kraytur: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Only fools will see this and laud it

The northerners are very smart people

Lol �
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by richie240: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2020
chatinent:

That's not my point.

What's the use holding it?

There are counterproductive political prostitutes.
I got u loud and clear.
Was only catching cruise.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by richie240: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

This one don dey foam for mouth. When Obaseki decamped from APC to PDP our democracy wasn't in danger abi? We were not turning to a one party state then abi?

Communist country my black yansh...

Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by MiztaSpark(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2020
Shey its the same President the Biafra fugitive said is an imposter and dies since. Now his own brothers are dinning with the imposter and happy.

Nigeria is just full of greedy politicians and we know all that but a senseless accusation like what Nnamdi Cownu does that pushes senseless followers to their early grave is very bad.

We need good governance and not war or breakup. Even if we need breakup it has to be from intellectuals who have the spice to push it legally and not from selfish individuals.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Gyong(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2020
PDP VS APC, It beats my imagination how Nigerian youth with common sense still supports this association of old thieves constantly changing base to re-strategize and loots the nation dry *spits*. imaging how the APC stalwarts are opening their rubbish mouth laughing, filling fulfilled and accomplished putting behind all the insults and battles fought ready to plan on how to hold onto power forever. Indeed no place for the Nigerian youth in governance. We must wake up from nightmare that put us down and take our place in building a better Nigeria for us and our descendants.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by AzuNas: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2020
omenka:
I criticize when need be and this wouldn't be the first or last time I would do so. I'm not like the typical PDP dunderheads who WILL NEVER see anything wrong with anything the party does, even if they shit on their faces.
The new Omenka cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Cyberterror:
Buhari is looking fresher and younger than ever. That is how it is when God makes your cup overflow in the presence of your enemies.

As for Umahi, he is welcome to APC. APC is the future of Nigeria.
he is bleeching
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:

APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
[s]Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D[/s]
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in AC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+C = P+D

After dividing both sides by P, you won’t have APC, it will be AC mister mathematics..
Re: President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by millionboi2: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
blazepascal:
a lot of apc nd buhari supporter on this thread dont worry umahi it will surely end in tears nd regret buhari just have a way of manipulating people
okay what will buhari Gain in taking him into APC if not to give him vice president slot.

Oya tell me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria / Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.