Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You (317 Views)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2020
All evil AI, replicators, demons, devices will fail you.
I know satan controls both the parties(blue & red) , to use them differently for his plans/agenda. If this doesn't work out well for his agenda or if he is exposed (esp by the Children of GOD), he switches to another party to prove them/us wrong, or try another party/agenda/plan. Let me inform you(satan & others) clearly, this other of your plan(the current leader of babylon) is in GOD's endtime prophesies in the Holy scripture. He is the one that will continue. You can't change it.
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes3: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I know satan controls both the parties(blue & red) , to use them differently for his plans/agenda. If this doesn't work out well for his agenda or if he is exposed (esp by the Children of GOD), you switch to another party to prove them wrong or try another party/agenda/plan. Let me inform you(satan & others) clearly that this other of your plan(the current leader of babylon) is in GOD's endtime prophesies in the Holy scripture. He is the one that will continue. You can't change it.
Bump... . .
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I know satan controls both the parties(blue & red) , to use them differently for his plans/agenda. If this doesn't work out well for his agenda or if he is exposed (esp by the Children of GOD), you switch to another party to prove them wrong or try another party/agenda/plan. Let me inform you(satan & others) clearly that this other of your plan(the current leader of babylon) is in GOD's endtime prophesies in the Holy scripture. He is the one that will continue. You can't change it.
Bump... . . .
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump... . .
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I know satan controls both the parties(blue & red) , to use them differently for his plans/agenda. If this doesn't work out well for his agenda or if he is exposed (esp by the Children of GOD), he switches to another party to prove them/us wrong, or try another party/agenda/plan. Let me inform you(satan & others) clearly, this other of your plan(the current leader of babylon) is in GOD's endtime prophesies in the Holy scripture. He is the one that will continue. You can't change it.

Bump... . .
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... ..... .... ...
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ...... .....
Re: All Evil AI, Replicators, Demons, Devices You Use Will Fail You by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump... .... ....

(1) (Reply)

Joseph, The Father Of Christ / The Best Christian Books For You!!!(get Them Now!!!) / I Must Choose This Religious Career But Dad May Disown Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.