Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. (922 Views)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Breaking Satanic Yoke And Prophetic Prayers! / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by SpiritualOT: 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
This will be thr simplest tip I've shared on this blog. And as simple as it is, it's as powerful as you might not think.

Apart from health benefit, there is a lot of spiritual benefits of water. Yes! Water. The same water you drink every day of your life. The same water you use to cook, wash, build and do all manners of things.

Quickly without hesitation, let's look at how we will be Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life.

Step.

1. It's good to do this in the middle of the night because this is the time the evildoers operate. 1 am to 3 am is their operation time. You can also do it anytime but preferably at midnight.

2. Get a glass of water or a bottle of water.

3. Pray over this water. Tell God to use this water to break every yoke that the enemies had planted in my life to hinder me from prosperity, from good health, from financial breakthrough. Pray that God uses this water to facilitate your breakthrough.

Keep reading in our blog through the address in the image below

Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by nzeobi(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2022
SpiritualOT:
This will be thr simplest tip I've shared on this blog. And as simple as it is, it's as powerful as you might not think.

Apart from health benefit, there is a lot of spiritual benefits of water. Yes! Water. The same water you drink every day of your life. The same water you use to cook, wash, build and do all manners of things.

Quickly without hesitation, let's look at how we will be Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life.

Step.

1. It's good to do this in the middle of the night because this is the time the evildoers operate. 1 am to 3 am is their operation time. You can also do it anytime but preferably at midnight.

2. Get a glass of water or a bottle of water.

3. Pray over this water. Tell God to use this water to break every yoke that the enemies had planted in my life to hinder me from prosperity, from good health, from financial breakthrough. Pray that God uses this water to facilitate your breakthrough.

Keep reading in our blog through the address in the image below

After praying with the water do bath or drink it
Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by SpiritualOT: 4:11pm On May 26, 2022
nzeobi:

After praying with the water do bath or drink it

The the complete article on my blog with the address below

Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by SpiritualOT: 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by SpiritualOT: 11:15pm On May 26, 2022
Readddd

1 Like

Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by Wande22(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
SpiritualOT, good Day sir. Can you pls tell us the concluding part? My phone i'm using currently can't open the posts on your blog
Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by Astar007: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Wande22:
SpiritualOT, good Day sir. Can you pls tell us the concluding part? My phone i'm using currently can't open the posts on your blog

He is a scammer
Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by ebenezer8(m): 9:17am On Feb 19
Astar007:

He is a scammer
how do you mean pls
Re: Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life. by Astar007: 10:01am On Feb 19
ebenezer8:
how do you mean pls

He will ask u to send money, before he sends u a soap or something. He will block you after receiving the money

(1) (Reply)

The Earthly Kingdom Our Lord Jesus Christ And Of His Saints / Questions Of The Month (18+) / Miracles Or Stage Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.