Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil (14420 Views)

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Ekakamba: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2020

How do we expect this country to change, when almost everyone is heartless. undecided
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by NSK4U(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
In Ebonyi state?

Chukwu aju ihe ojo in our midst!

Tufiakwa! Aru!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Rutheby(f): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Umahi again

Umahi and his state making headlines smiley.
For a married 26years old to rape a 6years old.. I think the man should be castrated.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
At the age of 27 he is already married with 4 kids and still have the audacity to defile a 6 year old girl. The guy must have lost his mind
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Hassanmaye(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbo Amaka before they start lambasting the north, as if it's only the north that is there problem.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
northvietnam:
Any body Raping a 6 year oil is like some one eating Raw uncooked yam while u can have a cooked yam with egg sauce whit plenty fresh Tomatoes.....

Why are some people like this

Not even uncooked yam, but poison... It's sick.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by EgunMogaji2: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
northvietnam:
Any body Raping a 6 year oil is like some one eating Raw uncooked yam while u can have a cooked yam with egg sauce whit plenty fresh Tomatoes.....

Why are some people like this

It’s a mental disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by TruthHurts1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
This man must be a prophet. Ask Antichristian. He knows about one prophet like this.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by TruthHurts1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
He reminds me of one fake prophet who also defiled a 6 year old girl.

Hassanmaye:
Igbo Amaka before they start lambasting the north, as if it's only the north that is there problem.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by TruthHurts1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
There's actually a prophet of a peaceful religion who defiled a 6 year old girl. Nobody lynched him. Maybe they should have lynched him to serve as an example for other child rapists.

Niceman12:
Should it have been a Northerner, we will have seen some 'very tolerant' southerners not only insulting him, but his whole tribe, religion and region.

I think the meaning of the word 'tolerance' has change. We don't have the right to practice the religion or law of our choice without being criticize, We cannot voice our view without being insulted, we cannot even dress the way we like without being degraded and calling us derogatory names.

But one fact still remain, Until we start making judgment with our logic and free our minds from bigotry and hatred, we will never achieve what we want. Nothing can be achieved through lies and deception. No building will stand in the foundation of hatred and hypocrisy.

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by habymi: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Niceman12:
Should it have been a Northerner, we will have seen some 'very tolerant' southerners not only insulting him, but his whole tribe, religion and region.

I think the meaning of the word 'tolerance' has change. We don't have the right to practice the religion or law of our choice without being criticize, We cannot voice our view without being insulted, we cannot even dress the way we like without being degraded and calling us derogatory names.

But one fact still remain, Until we start making judgment with our logic and free our minds from bigotry and hatred, we will never achieve what we want. Nothing can be achieved through lies and deception. No building will stand in the foundation of hatred and hypocrisy.

u read my mind bro, the moment we stop judging people's bad act by their religion and tribe we'll start seeing the beauty oneness .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Adewale1603(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
27years old, 4kids. when some people never Marry yet.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Adewale1603(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
27years old 4kids
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Arrahman39: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hazin being castrated ? Castrate the man smartly , are u copy? over...
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by northvietnam(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It’s a mental disease.

I think u are right cuz that’s pure madness...

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by amaru09: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
transfer he to kd state
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by portborn: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
I thought this happens only in the North
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Niceman12:

If we really want to practice tolerance in Nigeria sharia and destruction of beer won't be a thing in the north
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by AntiChristian: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
TruthHurts1:
This man must be a prophet. Ask Antichristian. He knows about one prophet like this.

Why lie on me? God punish you for the lies!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Benediction777: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
nobodii:
seun which one is this nonsense we are seeing on nairaland

I think say na only me oo...I no input anything there sha.. ..I just close and reopen and sometimes e no go open so I go just waka pass!!!

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by justicechichex: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
27 years old don get 4 children, by the time he gets to 35 he'll be producing like rabbit..

BTW, why una no show ehn face?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The spirit of rape have finally excute his plan on this fellow.

2min pleasure can destroy, shorten your entire future. Be careful!

Imagine your comment? You're not even showing concern on a 6 year old girl that had to go through this trauma all her life.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by SojiVibe: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chioma’s Parents Got Hate Messages Over Our Relationship – Davido
https://sojivibe.com/chiomas-parents-got-hate-messages-over-our-relationship-davido/

via @SojiVibeMedia
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by bigcasava1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
APC with bad omen!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Organs:

Imagine your comment? You're not even showing concern on a 6 year old girl that had to go through this trauma all her life.

Sir the did has been done!
And this man will forever regrets it ! And as for the girl, I sympathize with her, God will see her through, it's not funny .
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Niceman12(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

If we really want to practice tolerance in Nigeria sharia and destruction of beer won't be a thing in the north

Tolerance is accepting people to practice their beliefs and opinions. Kano people want Shariah in Kano, why shouldn't we let them practice it since they are not imposing it on others.

They don't want alcohol just like how you don't like homosexuals. Today if USA or UK ask you to decriminalize LGBT or face consequences, you'll start insulting them, yet you are always insulting Northerners for banning alcohol consumption in North.

If today southerners are to decriminalize LGBT, Wallahi I'll never be offended as far as you will not force us to do same. I can tolerate whatever practice or law you choose as far as you will not force it on Kaduna state.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Niceman12:

Tolerance is accepting people to practice their beliefs and opinions. Kano people want Shariah in Kano, why shouldn't we let them practice it since they are not imposing it on others.

They don't want alcohol just like how you don't like homosexuals. Today if USA or UK ask you to decriminalize LGBT or face consequences, you'll start insulting them, yet you are always insulting Northerners for banning alcohol consumption in North.

If today southerners are to decriminalize LGBT, Wallahi I'll never be offended as far as you will not force us to do same. I can tolerate whatever practice or law you choose as far as you will not force it on Kaduna state.

tbh the activities of the north aren't really my issue or concern, even if they hold power am really less concerned, when hisbah was formed nobody down south batted an eyelid unlike when Amotekun was formed were we saw the reaction of northerners, but I have issue with taxes gotten from alcohol being giving to states where it's banned, or my kinsmen not being able to farm on their lands for fear of fulani herdsmen... down south most people just want to go to school, get a job and get married and retire on a farm peacefully drinking beer, but the current system makes it impossible, most of the hate online being given to the north from the south is as a result of percieved unjustness and unfairness in this buhari's administration, and to be honest it has some legitimacy to it; it wasn't this bad or divisive during the time of Yar'adua or even obasanjo... anyways you guys stop collecting taxes on alcohol and also push for restructuring in Nigeria; a restructured nigeria will enable a full sharia state in northern Nigeria and heck if sharia is used for politicians who loot public funds and not poor people only, we down south may even consider it.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Niceman12(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

tbh the activities of the north aren't really my issue or concern, even if they hold power am really less concerned, when hisbah was formed nobody down south batted an eyelid unlike when Amotekun was formed were we saw the reaction of northerners, but I have issue with taxes gotten from alcohol being giving to states where it's banned, or my kinsmen not being able to farm on their lands for fear of fulani herdsmen... down south most people just want to go to school, get a job and get married and retire on a farm peacefully drinking beer, but the current system makes it impossible, most of the hate online being given to the north from the south is as a result of percieved unjustness and unfairness in this buhari's administration, and to be honest it has some legitimacy to it; it wasn't this bad or divisive during the time of Yar'adua or even obasanjo... anyways you guys stop collecting taxes on alcohol and also push for restructuring in Nigeria; a restructured nigeria will enable a full sharia state in northern Nigeria and heck if sharia is used for politicians who loot public funds and not poor people only, we down south may even consider it.

Why is it that North is the one to restructure Nigeria, is south not part of Nigeria. If you can stop blaming the North and blame your politicians for not pushing for it, I'm sure Nigeria would have been restructured since. You have representative in the National Assembly, ask them to represent you.

Many northerners including me are in total support of restructuring. But how can I restructure Nigeria? Or is it Elrufai or Ganduje that you're waiting for? Since our return to democracy, South rule more than North, why didn't they restructure it?. The blame is not only on North.

As for alcohol tax, what do you want us to do, go out and protest against it? You're always expecting us to fight for your problems.

Shariah has been reduced to personal matter, it doesn't concern politics. So no politician will be taken to shariah court for looting public funds.

Also, how many times has the politicians in south being prosecuted for corruption?. I'm also waiting for you to show me where a woman was punished for her dressing in North because she is poor.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Defiles Ebonyi 6-Year-Old Pupil by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Niceman12:

Why is it that North is the one to restructure Nigeria, is south not part of Nigeria. If you can stop blaming the North and blame your politicians for not pushing for it, I'm sure Nigeria would have been restructured since. You have representative in the National Assembly, ask them to represent you.

Many northerners including me are in total support of restructuring. But how can I restructure Nigeria? Or is it Elrufai or Ganduje that you're waiting for? Since our return to democracy, South rule more than North, why didn't they restructure it?. The blame is not only on North.

As for alcohol tax, what do you want us to do, go out and protest against it? You're always expecting us to fight for your problems.

Shariah has been reduced to personal matter, it doesn't concern politics. So no politician will be taken to shariah court for looting public funds.

Also, how many times has the politicians in south being prosecuted for corruption?. I'm also waiting for you to show me where a woman was punished for her dressing in North because she is poor.

Inasmuch that I agree with some of your assertions, it's been widespread knowledge that northern leaders and elites are against restructuring because of the crude oil benefits they get from the south south, the north is blamed because it largely determines who runs the country, and for a bill to even pass in the senate it has to get a certain level of approval from the northern region, you guys have more states and representatives in the senate compared to the South, Niger state for example is bigger than the whole south east combined, so it would be manipulative of you to act as if northern region aren't part of the gang up stalling restructuring because of the power advantage they have over the south.

Secondly just like we saw in the end SARS protests were it was seen as a threat to the north by most northerners and how federal power played a role in surpressing it, same way a protest on alcohol taxes would play out....and besides don't you think it's hypocrisy to condemn and destroy alcohol products but still collect taxes on it..... northern youths should be in the forefront with hisbah at it's side protesting against collection of alcohol based tax, you can't condemn something as a sin and still directly collect taxes on that sin.

If sharia is a personal matter like you say, then why are beer parlors owned by southerners destroyed by hisbah.

Lastly I can go all day stating cases were sharia was used exclusively when the offender was poor and not used when the offender was a rich and influencial person...but you already know this so I won't bother

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Gombe Deputy Governor Impersonators Remanded In Prison (Photos) / I Steal Motorcycle Anytime I’m Broke – Suspect / Nigerian Man, Patrick Ojana Falls To His Death In Bid To Escape Police In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.