Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports (27730 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Vincent Enyeama Urges Senator Kalu To Invest In Enyimba Instead Of Arsenal / Samuel Kalu To Captain Nigeria In AFCON U-23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by HoluGraze: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Lol,but why is it that rich people in Nigeria support arsenal.Atiku,obj,dangote,otedola,orji kalu,me etc
Including me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by OlawaleBammie: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Lol,but why is it that rich people in Nigeria support arsenal.Atiku,obj,dangote,otedola,orji kalu,me etc
They know what they are doing, they are using arsenal's glory undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by bigcasava1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-takeover-billionaire-latest-update-23037046
yes he can do it, instead of selling it to dangote who knows nothing about football.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by Cousin9999: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Clown sh**. Support African leagues. There's no excuse.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by zeusdgrt(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
They know what they are doing, they are using arsenal's glory undecided
Lol..as a fellow billionaire with Dem I can say is not true grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by zeusdgrt(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
HoluGraze:

Including me.

Yea holugraze

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by OlawaleBammie: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol..as a fellow billionaire with Dem I can say is not true grin
A culprit would be foolish to admit to his questionable act na grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by zeusdgrt(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
A culprit would be foolish to admit to his questionable act na grin
grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by adecz: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
This man don come� with him 419❕❎❎❎
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
khingTony:
Na Nigeria Money person want use buy arsenal
Person Never revive him country football, na another country own he want go revive.

Na politics sure pass for this country, having made a fortune as a senator.... Being a senator in Nigeria is a very smooth and fast ride to wealth

Did he tell you he wants to revive Arsenal?

Didn't you see where he said something about the partnership with Enyimba?

You can't see what he is seeing in the deal so forget it.

This is an open door for our Nigerian players into the European league.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by GhostTowns(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2020
I tell you!
adeola1097:
There's a special place in hell reserved for people like these.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by kabillionaire(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
point of correction! having made his fortune as a nigerian politician.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports by tundess: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sensationalist headline.
He will not be cleared by the EPL to buy such stock bc he will "bring the game into disrepute" grin
At least i hope so as a Gunners fan. Even D'gote, we don't want his kind of "investment". His would be federal govt shares.
Of all the Man U fans in Nigeria, not a single one has had the liver to be flagged as wanting to buy into the club. It's always Arsenal.
Arsene, see what you caused ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamine Diaby-fadiga Sacked By Nice After Stealing Team-Mate's Watch / NFF Mourns Samuel Okwaraji 30 Years After Passing (photos) / Odemwingie announces retirement from football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.