Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,228 members, 7,953,868 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC (16063 Views)

Workers Protest As Umahi Locks Them Out Over Lateness (Video) / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by bizzibodi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Misterdhee1:

In Igboland no doubt
In Nigeria.
Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by oruma19: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dave is better than all of them put together.
Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by jclassiq(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
contigiency:
They complained that Dave Umahi refused to consult them in all of these. That to me is being disrespectful. If Dave Umahi has the humility he is claiming, he should have started his consultation from home, instead of jumping ahead of them to Abuja, thereby treating them as if they don't matter.

UMAHI and ONU are from one town and trust me, they are ARCH ENEMIES..
Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by CheGuevara102: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

LOL. Like it has always been. Igbo presidency is a myth under apc.
Grab another bowl of popcorn, sit back, relax and watch how what many thought impossible become possible.
Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by Gandollaar(f): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Solutionchima:
Umahi's move is a very smart move; he seems to have less baggages hence more attracted to PMB. Umahi is far more smarter than the three, and they know it. He has been romancing aso rock before now, until he found opportunity to attack pdp on a subject matter they can not recover from for a long time no matter how they pretend over it (presidency ticket). Understanding the effect his argument will bring to the s/east apc leadership gave him a massive welcome.
The truth is pdp is not ready to give s/east anything. So if apc gives umahi ticket he wins even if they did not give him anything, he still wins.
Umahi is atracted to buhari cos of less baggage. Did buhari tell you he abhors people with baggage around him or you are just using to yab Tinubu?
Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by sukar886: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2020
I tire for this my Ibo brothers, why can't they go and bring out one person, must all of them contest, umahi should go and sleep, instead make Orji uzor kalu contest, others should go and sleep
Re: Onu, Kalu, Okorocha, Others Keep Mum As Umahi Defects To APC by precious1967(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Birds of the same feathers. Shameless people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness / What I Told INEC About Elections In Zamfara – AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.