Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US (84417 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by internet: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zombies will soon say black lives matters. cool
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Soarr(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
SafeArch:
Heart of man is indeed wicked. Meanwhile I will never understand law. There were 5 perpetrators yet only one is punished while others walked free in exchange for selling one person out? Doesn't make any iota of sense to me
in exchange for selling out a black man..
Na pure racism be that bro
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Crofton: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:

BLM is Jew funded Marxist organization whose only agenda is to promote racial tensions just like our own IPOB that claims to be fighting for Biafra restoration where their only agenda is to promote another round of ethnoreligious conflict .

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by loveth360(f): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
If this kind thing happen in Nigeria,trust me no body will remain in south west.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by 2cribz: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
No time.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by sammysneh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
If it's Nigeria he would be granted bail
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by olisaEze(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
U gang raped her then buried her alive, and she didn’t even have anything to do with ur drugs! Anyway if it were Nigeria, you’d be a celebrated politician heavily protected by the police and holding sway over the fate of numerous youths in ur area. But ure an American black....a dead one at that. Hope u fry in hell. undecided
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by 2cribz: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
God,imagine if we had such lethal injection for paedophiles, perverts and the rest,e for sweet
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Imstrong2(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Justice well served angry
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Daum: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Black people killing black for weed

Slawomiir come see your people
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by nencounter10: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:
Orlando Hall, who was African American, was found guilty by an all white jury, which lawyers claim was the result of racial discrimination.

A blackman abducts, rapes and buries a black woman alive leaving her to die and all these Jewish lawyers can use as argument to aquitt is the composition of the Juries race despite all mounting evidence and the victims testinonies .

And the useless Jew owned paper decided to play the racism card in their useless publication.

Well, Americans deserve what they are going through under the leprous control of Judas .

Five people were involved in the church crime. What happened to the remaining four?
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Jesslove(f): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Karma comes back in ten folds
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
SafeArch:
Heart of man is indeed wicked. Meanwhile I will never understand law. There were 5 perpetrators yet only one is punished while others walked free in exchange for selling one person out? Doesn't make any iota of sense to me
The Law of man is desperately wicked
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by NOwazobia: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
The evil that men do.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:
Orlando Hall, who was African American, was found guilty by an all white jury, which lawyers claim was the result of racial discrimination.

A blackman abducts, rapes and buries a black woman alive leaving her to die and all these Jewish lawyers can use as argument to aquitt is the composition of the Juries race despite all mounting evidence and the victims testinonies .

And the useless Jew owned paper decided to play the racism card in their useless publication.

Well, Americans deserve what they are going through under the leprous control of Judas .
The perpetuators weren't only him, maybe other races as well, but he was only convicted. It will be too petty for those lawyers to use the race card when there are option in the rule of law.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by lkillbrokehoes: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good for him
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by chukwuibuipob: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
cool well deserved.Dey should do d same thing to all RAPISTS here too
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Dreyton36: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Who else thinks the punishment is not even enough undecided

Person wey them go hand over to Bobriski make he they give am doggy 5 times daily till he die
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by jamiudarex(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nice one, no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by NairaMaster1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:
VERY APT

BLACKS KILLING FELLOW BLACKS AND SAYING BLACK LIVES MATTER

My brother, blacks there are the real criminals.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Olatlaccon(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
shagasha:
It's good he was killed but I don't understand why it would take so long.
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Very wicked human being... To bury some1 alive & to think of it for a crime she didn't commit. That's pure wickedness.
I'm sure that this guy has Nigerian blood in him
No be everything and everyone for Nigeria bad....shit happens everywhere
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by gassbee: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
After burring someone alive, all they could do was to administer a lethal injection after 26 solid years. I just weak

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by gift2xl: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
So bad.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
We need to return the death penalty in its full force across the globe, especially here in Nigeria... I just can't deal anymore!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by amaru09: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
shagasha:
It's good he was killed but I don't understand why it would take so long.
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Very wicked human being... To bury some1 alive & to think of it for a crime she didn't commit. That's pure wickedness.
I'm sure that this guy has Nigerian blood in him
so its only Nigeria that can buried someone alive abi , u need corona drugs
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Danny50: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
uniqueboi1:
I'm back beeches grin
Who missed me

They should have sent him down to Calabar for jungle justice.
Be careful.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:
VERY APT

Trust me... More blacks have died at the hands of their fellow blacks across the globe than at the hands of other races... It's so pathetic, shocking and paradoxical how much members of this race hate one another.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by planetx: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hanging instead of lethal injection should be the method of execution for such cold blooded killers. There is not much suffering with lethal injection.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Danny50: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... what a wicked world but why execute him?
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by thaoriginator: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Whatta bombaclaaaaat!

Wicked dat! Ah bloodclaat EVIL me say cry
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
SafeArch:

Thats Americans for u. Betrayal,disloyalty,snitching is their standard way of life.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Fmghewzy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:
VERY APT

Your reasoning is shallow,so white people don't kill each other.
Or crime is only for a specific rate.

Racially motivated crimes are different, stop reasoning like morons.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.