Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... (345 Views)

#EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2020
federal government can not regulate social media but they can shut it down in Nigerian, why because you can't regulate a company that is not in Nigerian better still federal government can negotiates with social media companies in American but can't dictat what the company should do , Facebook, Twitter and Instagram has the sole power to approved any post or comments on their platform, what federal government can only do is to track and arrest post contradicting their opinion ........
Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin you see reason why I devalue the words of Lai Mohammed as rattles. Wasn't he the one who said that they will shut down the net, but now he's sayin they will regulate it.

When I saw that news I just laugh, they haven't implement online voting, Na technology to regulate internet dey go get? grin grin

Make we watch and see .

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin you see reason why I devalue the words of Lai Mohammed as rattles. Wasn't he the one who said that they will shut down the net, but now he's sayin they will regulate it.

When I saw that news I just laugh, they haven't implement online voting, Na technology to regulate internet dey go get? grin grin

Make we watch and see .

that guy na mugu ....even Donald trump in American try but he was not able to talk less of this mallam in Nigerian lolz
Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Jostoman: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2020
I don't know why educated illiterate full buhari government like this, They always reason with their anus.
Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by helinues: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
How much does it cost to get the necessary tools regulate social media considering the amount they are stealing
Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Macphenson: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
How much does it cost to get the necessary tools regulate social media considering the amount they are stealing

So you even know they are stealing and you are foolishly supporting them?

Chaii!! Truely zombiesm exists and some cases are pathetically irredeemable.
Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

they can never get it ......because their ass is corrupt as hell this a country that has a whole police force without no official website for years is talking about regulating social media lolz
Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Macphenson:

So you even know they are stealing and you are foolishly supporting them?

Chaii!! Truely zombiesm exists and some cases are pathetically irredeemable.

I thought I was the one surprise this guys knows the truth but the 30k a month is making then to say trash here
Re: Federal Government Does Not Have The Technology To Regulate Social Media.... by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

I just screen shot this comment thanks for admitting it that buhari administration is corrupt as hell lolz

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Denied Weapons, To Remain At Terrorists’ Mercy – Lai Mohammed / #endsars Protests Awoke Nigerians From Sleep –Aregbesola / EXPOSED: How Chinedu Obidigwe Used A Fake Company's Name To Dupe An APGA Chiefta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.