Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Truth About Visa Issuance! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Truth About Visa Issuance! (972 Views)

Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Visa Issuance! by badmus100: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
HELLO DEAR READERS,
ITS MY PLEASURE TELLING YOU THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT VISA ISSUANCE.VISA IS WHAT AN INDUVIDUAL SHOULD PROCESS HIM/HERSELF BUT DUE TO LACK OF DOCUMENTS,WE STAND BACK AND LURED FOR AGENTS THAT WE WILL JUST GIVE OUR PASSPORT AND AWAITS VISA.THEY ARE NOT DOING MAGIC.NOTHING LIKE CONTACT,WHAT WE WORK ON IS PERFECTION OF DOCUMENTS AND WE PRAY ALONG.

WE PAY LESS FOR THE JOB AND CHARGE HIGH BASED ON HOW DESIROUS WE ARE.PERFECT YOUR DOCUMENTS TODAY WITH A CHEAPER PRICE AND PRAY ALONG.

PLS ONLY UK,US,CANADA,SCHENGEN STATES.ITS CONFIRMABLE BEFORE SUBMISSION.

GOODLUCK!

Re: The Truth About Visa Issuance! by dellnet: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2011
Please can you help with documents to Kazakhstan
Re: The Truth About Visa Issuance! by justwise(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2011
@badmus100

One need more than prayer not to fall into ur hands.

What do you mean by: WE PAY LESS FOR THE JOB AND CHARGE HIGH BASED ON HOW DESIROUS WE ARE?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=612802.msg7806940#msg7806940
Re: The Truth About Visa Issuance! by badmus100: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2011
Pls the afformentioned countries is what we do.Working on contact is deceitful as im working with somebody but later discovered his secret as one person was denied of recent which he let me know dat everybody is not meant to travel as the fact that is not consular despite the fact that the client drop nothing,but to tell you me have made up my mind on only documentation eventhough is penny i will get.PRAY ALONG,
Re: The Truth About Visa Issuance! by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
badmus100:

Pls the afformentioned countries is what we do.Working on contact is deceitful as im working with somebody but later discovered his secret as one person was denied of recent which he let me know dat everybody is not meant to travel as the fact that is not consular despite the fact that the client drop nothing,but to tell you me have made up my mind on only documentation eventhough is penny i will get.PRAY ALONG,

What exactly are u talking about? What is document perfection?
Re: The Truth About Visa Issuance! by ycoxyng: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
justwise:

What exactly are u talking about? What is document perfection?

Justwise, pls dont respond to this guy post again. have u ever see anything good coming from him.It just show the kind of mentality people like him have i.e looking for easy way of life d trying to cheat desperate nigerians dat want to travel by all means.

(1) (Reply)

Romania 3 Months Buissness Visa / Is Qatar Visa/work Permit Real Or Charm / Implications Of Faily Used Baggage For Intl Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.