Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Melbet.ng Are Criminals Beware - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melbet.ng Are Criminals Beware (497 Views)

Instantcoins.ng Are Fraudsters / Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals / 8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melbet.ng Are Criminals Beware by christoranky(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2020
For three days now I can't login to my melbet account, I've reset the password but still no solution also sent a mail to them which they didn't respond, not even an acknowledgement to show that they saw my mail.
The first money I won was withdrew successfully before I started having this issue and I still have 35,640 naira there to withdraw.
I sent a message to there Facebook messenger this morning, they said I should wait for my turn, that it's first come, first serve.
I still can't understand it...this is the third day and they're telling me to wait for my turn.
PLEASE BEWARE OF MELBET.NG THEY'RE CRIMINALS.

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business To Start With 400k / Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing / Someone Used My Number On A Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.