Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Need Suggestions Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Suggestions Pls (458 Views)

Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? / Which Physical Lucrative Business Can One Start With 400k Naira,suggestions Pls / Please I Need Suggestions On A Simple Accounting Software For Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Compliment of the season to everyone..pls fellow nairalanders am here to seek for ur advises. My family gave me 700k to start something doing, so am very confused cos i have 2 businesses in mind. To buy a mini bus for transportation or to start selling phone accessories so i need suggestions on which one to start, though i knw the money is too small.
thanks
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Mcsenior(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Camon11:
Compliment of the season to everyone..pls fellow nairalanders am here to seek for ur advices

₦700,000 is enough to turn your life around from level zero to being a successful entrepreneur, if spent wisely.

Transportation business is good if you get a Nigerian used car that is still in good condition ( you have to take due diligence in order not to buy a car that will give you problem always)

Also, you have to do the driving yourself in order to avoid stories from this funny drivers.

Meanwhile, as you are doing the transportation business, I will advise you to diversify your source of income. Agric business can't fail you too.

If you have a small space at your backyard, you can plant some vegetables like ugu, snail rearing, rabbit rearing, grasscutters rearing, goat rearing or even mushroom farming.

You can as well learn how to produce paints, it doesn't affect your driving. Just advertise to builders, painters and everyone in your neighborhood that you produce paints and they will patronize you. Whenever you have orders, you produce your paints, deliver it and continue your driving.

If you want to learn any of the skills I listed above, I can guide you.

Just chat me up via WhatsApp via signature.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors in year 2021
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by RuddyFusion(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Keep your transportation option on but start with the phone accessories one. Hope you have done your homework on the two sha
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Keep your transportation option on but start with the phone accessories one. Hope you have done your homework on the two sha
ok
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mcsenior:

Problem shared is half solved
have shared it
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by RuddyFusion(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Camon11:
You mean i should run both of them?
my submission is clear bro
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pls need ur inputs
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mcsenior:

₦700,000 is enough to turn your life around from level zero to being a successful entrepreneur, if spent wisely.

Transportation business is good if you get a Nigerian used car that is still in good condition ( you have to take due diligence in order not to buy a car that will give you problem always)

Also, you have to do the driving yourself in order to avoid stories from this funny drivers.

Meanwhile, as you are doing the transportation business, I will advise you to diversify your source of income. Agric business can't fail you too.

If you have a small space at your backyard, you can plant some vegetables like ugu, snail rearing, rabbit rearing, grasscutters rearing, goat rearing or even mushroom farming.

You can as well learn how to produce paints, it doesn't affect your driving. Just advertise to builders, painters and everyone in your neighborhood that you produce paints and they will patronize you. Whenever you have orders, you produce your paints, deliver it and continue your driving.

If you want to learn any of the skills I listed above, I can guide you.

Just chat me up via WhatsApp via signature.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors in year 2021
thank you so much, i have interest in agric but i need start another biz first before i venture into it
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Mcsenior(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Camon11:
thank you so much, i have interest in agric but i need start another biz first before i venture into it

Well, I will like to know which among the following can you do on a part time:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mcsenior:

Well, I will like to know which among the following can you do on a part time:

*Cassava farming *Snail *Fish farming *Poultry *Piggery *Goat rearing *Animal feeds production *Vegetable farming *Goat farming *Grass cutter *Rabbit rearing *Mushroom farming *Beekeeping
plantain farming on my mind
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Mcsenior(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Camon11:
plantain farming on my mind

You can't do that for now, considering your budget
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Thesole(m): 2:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Camon11:
Compliment of the season to everyone..pls fellow nairalanders am here to seek for ur advises. My family gave me 700k to start something doing, so am very confused cos i have 2 businesses in mind. To buy a mini bus for transportation or to start selling phone accessories so i need suggestions on which one to start, though i knw the money is too small.
thanks
phone accessories like earbuds are hot selling product and they require very little capital to start. you can learn importation business and start importing quality phone accessories at very cheap price and on selling just one product you can make up to 300% of the wholesale price. I can teach you everything you need to know from importation to getting too much customers that are ready to pay you. You can start this business online and you don't need a physical store
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 4:31am On Dec 19, 2020
Thesole:
phone accessories like earbuds are hot selling product and they require very little capital to start. you can learn importation business and start importing quality phone accessories at very cheap price and on selling just one product you can make up to 300% of the wholesale price. I can teach you everything you need to know from importation to getting too much customers that are ready to pay you. You can start this business online and you don't need a physical store
i need a physical store and am not considering importation for now
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Gozzy1994: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
I heard money de for transportation biz... enter de biz use ur hand drive am, wen u make much money from it,use de money start phone biz.. den hire person wey go de drive de bus for u.. Good luck bro.. no business is easy be it in mind u will face many challenges
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Camon11: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gozzy1994:
I heard money de for transportation biz... enter de biz use ur hand drive am, wen u make much money from it,use de money start phone biz.. den hire person wey go de drive de bus for u.. Good luck bro.. no business is easy be it in mind u will face many challenges
thanks bro i have made up my mind to do the transportation biz
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Gozzy1994: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Camon11:
take care and good luck.. wanna enter de transportation biz ..but finding it difficult to trust people's... am into plumbing biz
Re: I Need Suggestions Pls by Gozzy1994: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Camon11:
take care and good luck.. wanna enter de transportation biz ..but finding it difficult to trust people's... am into plumbing biz

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp’s New Policy: Signal And Telegram Demand Spike, Whatsapp Download Falls / Which POS Service Provider Is The Best? / Used Lg Single Door Refrigerator 48L For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.