Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,711 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Jonathan Will Triumph Even Without Attending One TV Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Will Triumph Even Without Attending One TV Debate (512 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Osun Gov Election: Channels Tv Debate: The Apc Vs Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Will Triumph Even Without Attending One TV Debate by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2011
TV Debate, TV Debate, TV Debate. Una think say Naija na Yankee Some of you guys are just too naive. How many Nigerians do you think watched that televised debate today? I bet you less than 5 million, if that!

Meanwhile Jonathan is spending all his time actually campaigning in the good old fashioned way. When he wins now you will say he rigged the elections.

Today he's in Maiduguri donning Islamic wear in speeches. Tomorrow he's in Ibadan wearing Danshiki and Shokoto appealing to voters.  From there, onward to the East, to don his Igbo Ikemba outfit at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu. I'm sure I even saw him once at a rally in Benin dressed for all the world like an Edo Prince in full traditional regalia!

His wife, Dame Patience Jonathan, widely ridiculed by the facebook/internet brigade for her inability to speak Queen's English, has managed to reach the hearts of every Nigerian woman with her down to earth speaking style and mannerisms in  public speeches. Where are Buhari and Ribadu's wives? All I've heard about Buhari's wife is that she is ''very pretty and classy''. Is that what Nigerians want to hear? What has her prettiness got to do with putting food on the average Nigerian's table?

Ribadu's wife is probably abroad or something. Not heard a word said about her. The difference is clear. PDP know how to play politics, while the rest are just pretenders.

Has Ribadu toured Onitsha wearing Igbo traditional wear at rallies?

Buhari?

Shekarau?

No?

Well, that's why those guys don't stand a prayer.

Jonathan is the only real politician among all of them.

He doesn't need to attend what in reality are elitist TV debates that can only mar his good campaigning works so far.

He's playing the game the way it ought to be played - with common sense.

I think he has some really intelligent advisers.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Triumph Even Without Attending One TV Debate by boycottam: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2011
Re: Why Jonathan Will Triumph Even Without Attending One TV Debate by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2011
boycottam said:

you're a disgrace

http://www.twitter.com/naijarights

You're an iddiot.

Some of these fools seem not to realize everyone's got a right to a political viewpoint that's different from theirs.

(1) (Reply)

What Have We Learnt About Buhari / Thisday Newspaper Is Pdp And Pdp Is Thisday Newspaper! / Get A Maximized Campaign Audience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.