Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe (33947 Views)

Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Igbos are not threatening anyone ...we are just stating facts

It's not a must we must be one Nigeria

My brother, if you want Nigeria's balkanization, go through the right channel. Threatening us with this puerile threat won't make us vote for you. Simple as that.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Confusion everywhere
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by lekki1444: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
CSTRR:
Aso rock is a Hausa speaking joint.

Take away osinbajo, and the only Yoruba man there is a photographer.

how about Adesina ? and Lai Mohammed ? ahh you sef you can lie like abaribe oooo grin grin
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is your region more developed than south east ? See this one too

Well, I'm not the one pushing for a sect of charlatans from my region to become president just so I can beat my chest that we made it to Aso Rock while the region continues to fritter away at the hands of criminals called governors and senators...

Go have a word with yourself and kinsmen. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Karma they say is a bastard. It's funny how they like to point fingers at yorubas and others for their own foolish actions. God has indeed punished them for their greed grin
lekki1444:
Minus the derogatory name you used cuz i dont support that, but along the vein of your submission, even the CONTRAPTION called NIGERIA was not the brainchild of LORD LUGARD, it was nnamdi azikiwe senior who coerced lord lugard to create Nigeria as one so that igbos can dominate the whole land ( the people who were running the show then along with lord lugard was igbos ). in that picture the guy sitting next to lord lugard is nnamdi azikiwe senior . but the CONTRAPTION has backfired grin grin

https://oblongmedia.net/2018/08/06/history-obed-edom-chukwuemeka-azikiwe/amp/

2 Likes

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by lekki1444: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Bro you made some valid point but don't ever mention PDP or APC when it comes to bad governance, most PDP members back then are now APC chieftains and Vice Versa.
Bad governance in Nigeria can be attributed to the bad people that keep circulating themselves through the arms of government.
i agree
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, I'm not the one pushing for a sect of charlatans from my region to become president just so I can beat my chest that we made it to Aso Rock while the region continues to fritter away at the hands of criminals called governors and senators...

Go have a word with yourself and kinsmen. tongue
Are you sure u have made it to aso rock ? ... LMAO
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if you want Nigeria's balkanization, go through the right channel. Threatening us with this puerile threat won't make us vote for you. Simple as that.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria.
No body is threatening u ...2023 is not even for none Igbos it's for Igbos like me on the fence ...
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by willybaby(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:
grin

Senator Abaribe Enyinaya.......... "Who is there in Aso Rock that is Igbo, we only have one photographer there, his name is Sunny"
Channels TV came back from break and started reeling out the names of SAs close to the president in Aso Rock that are of Igbos extraction and asked Senator Abaribe Enyinaya, what about these ones, hear his response....
"Can u call any of them and ask them for anything".... He went further and started making incoherent analysis and later said, let's just forget that side�������
Me......As Bisi Akande would say, most PMB critics are bigtime propagandists...... They can hardly survive a fact driven argument... When it comes to facts, they hardly hold their own, hardly.. They always buckle.

I will rather get infrastructures from PMB than see some idiot individuals get appointments like they did under GEJ but left our region in ruin.

Abaribe should face his ABIA state useless Government first.
I pray even the blind reads this to the end.. Nigeria's why are we so gullible names was read out to him and see the useless reply.. this men say and act towards us like we are slaves only caring about enriching themselves I won't be shocked if tomorrow ipob goes screaming only 1 Igbo in aso rock because of abaribe actually forgetting his response and anybody working in Aso rock is for his or her own individual benefit.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Angelfrost(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are you sure u have made it to aso rock ? ... LMAO

Are you sure or certain you fully comprehended what you read before responding??!...

Don't laugh sir, go back, read slowly and carefully, comprehend, then try again! tongue
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Are you sure or certain you fully comprehended what you read before responding??!...

Don't laugh sir, go back, read slowly and carefully, comprehend, then try again! tongue
Which yoruba man has been in aso rock since 1999
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by GidiCars: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

LMAO ...no p ...maybe u want us too annex lagos and ogun while fulanis share the rest ...like ilorin

Bruh, go read the history books carefully this time.

The fulanis never fought to take over Ilorin from the YORUBAs. Afonja betrayed his YORUBA brothers cause they had a disagreement, and invited outsiders (Fulanis) to his kingdom cause his brothers abandoned him. Fulanis after a while betrayed him and took over the place, installed their emir. Outside Ilorin, there are still OBAs in Kwara.

Taking over nigeria and controlling other regions have always been the Igbo dream. If your fathers failed, what makes you think you'll succeed. They all paid for it with their lives, from Zik, ironsi, Nzeogwu etc. Go ask the rest of your fathers, and the fulanis how OPC dealt with them. They are still very much around but low-key for now. Make nigeria divide first, una go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Paretomaster1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

What are we meant to do that we are not doing name one ?

Igbos have so far don everything ...not getting it means we are not trusted enough ...so what's the point of of staying in a country with people who don't trust us ...

First you hate everybody, you don't like the Yorubas, you go to every part of the country, and claim territory, you we're accepted, yet you see ur region as yours, and yours alone.

Tell me who is to vote for you? You already know u ve burn every bridge, so the only card is to bully all political parties to field Igbo candidate.. In a democracy o...

You havent start anything at all, first you have to start making friends, stop the hate..

2 Likes

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Standing5(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin Their delusion is really hilarious. Look how they got us into one Nigeria in the first place. Now they wanna play victim.
GidiCars:

The fulanis never fought to take over Ilorin from the YORUBAs. Afonja betrayed his YORUBA brothers cause they had a disagreement, and invited outsiders (Fulanis) to his kingdom cause his brothers abandoned him. Fulanis after a while betrayed him and took over the place, installed their emir. Outside Ilorin, there are still OBAs in Kwara.

Taking over nigeria and controlling other regions have always been the Igbo dream. If your fathers failed, what makes you think you'll succeed. They all paid for it with their lives, from Zik, ironsi, Nzeogwu etc. Go ask the rest of your fathers, and the fulanis how OPC dealt with them. They are still very much around but low-key for now. Make nigeria divide first, una go hear am grin

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by lekki1444: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Solutionchima:
But sincerely, i can't really point to any project pdp did in the south east aside onitsha-owerri rd. And that was initiated by obasanjo, passed through y'aradua and finally was complete by jonathan just about 50 km rd. The fed roads obi built in anambra was refunded by fashola. 2nd niger was just at mobilization stage before apc came. Owerri-ph road was half done, even though amaechi completed rivers section and got refunded by jonathan but thats is not s-east.
Police, military and paramilitary were not allowed to use innoson vehicles under pdp until apc came. Gazzeting enugu airport to international airport does not require funding. The funding aspect was left undone/half done till doday. Pdp just used s/east as a base that will always understand while they are fighting to win more ground. Umahi is not boy boy politician; he is one of the oldest active member of the pdp in the zone and strongest governor aside obi. Umahi may or may not get anything from apc, but either way he has made a point.
from the bolded so its only when yoruba is in power that the east is developed. now i aint the sharpest tool in the box but it look to me like every igbo man should be supporting a yoruba presidency cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Which yoruba man has been in aso rock since 1999

Irrelevant question... You strayed badly from the discourse.

Where in that submission or any did I boast or brag about Yoruba being politically advantaged?!! Did I allude directly or indirectly to any specific tribe or region??!...

If you didn't understand or properly comprehend what was put before you, the noble or decent thing ought to be to simply ask for clarification...

2 Likes

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Paretomaster1:

First you hate everybody, you don't like the Yorubas, you go to every part of the country, and claim territory, you we're accepted, yet you see ur region as yours, and yours alone.

Tell me who is to vote for you? You already know u ve burn every bridge, so the only card is to bully all political parties to field Igbo candidate.. In a democracy o...

You havent start anything at all, first you have to start making friends, stop the hate..
We hate yorubas ? Yet we have trillions of investment in yoruba land ? ....igbos have never claimed any region outside Igbos land

We are the only tribe who have never conquered anymore because we don't believe in that rubbish ..we travel to make money but we always invest where we make money and also take back home

Of that's not love then I don't know what it is

If Igbos are bad name one yoruba investment in north or south south
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
emperor863:

APC will not microzone its ticket to any zone. If the ticket is zoned to south, any member from the south of Nigeria will contest for it.

Reason why PDP will never give its ticket to the East is the fact that any party that has an Igbo as a presidential candidate can not win a n election in Nigeria.

Before you start to say nonsense, ask yourself why Peter Obi did not step his foot on the soil of any of the North's nineteen states in 2019. Wetin he wan take campaign?

I don't know why Igbos are too unreasonable, myopic and egotistic to accept this. Until their candidate face humiliation at the polls before they accept they are the most disliked ethnic group in Nigeria due to their own conduct towards others. Where will the votes for an Igbo candidate come from?

Even look at the Oyigbo/Obigbo 'massacre' of late. Sad to see the whole of Nigeria, including Igbo Governors and leaders, tacitly ignore what was going on under Wike whereas Sanwo Olu got no such apathy with the Lekki"massacre" still raging till now.

If Igbos are a reasonable people who introspect thwn they should be looking at how to repair their horrendously damaged reputation with other Nigerians instead of issuing treats and making clannish and ethnocentric statements as Abaribe etal are fond of doing.

3 Likes

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by GidiCars: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
grin grin

YORUBAs in Kwara and Kogi are fighting to be part of the SW cause they know ODUDUWA NATION is coming. Mumu Igbos should stay there and continue trolling YORUBAs, we've formed AMOTEKUN and state policing would start in the south west. Gradually, we will leave nigeria for the Igbos and Hausa to enjoy themselves.

Seyi Makinde just released the first set on Tuesday, other states in the SW would follow suit soon. Lagos would first scrap lsbc and replace them with AMOTEKUN mid 2021. YORUBAs for YORUBA nation. think YORUBA first. Yoruba self preservation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22cv2vrRJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXmr45bQr14

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
GidiCars:

Taking another mans land was never and would never be an igbo thing ....ohafia was feared in war ..fought for as far away as tiv ,idoma , benin but never conquered anyone out of choice

Nri as powerful as they where never conquered anyone instead they preached and their upright ways won people over

Acusing Igbos of wanting to take over Nigeria is not only funny but stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
They will learn the hard way. We yoruba need to stop all these liberal nonsense and start looking out for our own interest first.
GidiCars:

YORUBAs in Kwara and Kogi are fighting to be part of the SW cause they know ODUDUWA NATION is coming. Mumu Igbos should stay there and continue trolling YORUBAs, we've formed AMOTEKUN and state policing would start in the south west. Gradually, we will leave nigeria for the Igbos and Hausa to enjoy themselves.

Seyi Makinde just released the first set on Tuesday, other states in the SW would follow suit soon. Lagos would first scrap lsbc and replace them with AMOTEKUN mid 2021. YORUBAs for YORUBA nation. think YORUBA first. Yoruba self preservation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22cv2vrRJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXmr45bQr14
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
And this? grin
Igbochief001:

Taking another mans land was never and would never be an igbo thing ....ohafia was feared in war ..fought for as far away as tiv ,idoma , benin but never conquered anyone out of choice

Nri as powerful as they where never conquered anyone instead they preached and their upright ways won people over

Acusing Igbos of wanting to take over Nigeria is not only funny but stupid

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
And this? grin
This have been trashed here over and over again
Ironsi only unified the federal civil servants simple ...the regions where still intact 100%

The yoruba one that was killed with ironsi which position was he holding them abeg
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by GidiCars: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

We hate yorubas ? Yet we have trillions of investment in yoruba land ? ....igbos have never claimed any region outside Igbos land

We are the only tribe who have never conquered anymore because we don't believe in that rubbish ..we travel to make money but we always invest where we make money and also take back home

Of that's not love then I don't know what it is

If Igbos are bad name one yoruba investment in north or south south

First, which trillion investments do you have in the west. There's no business an igbo man have in the west that doesn't have a YORUBA man in that line. You are only reducing profits from indigenous YORUBAs in YORUBA land. Tell your brothers to take their investment back to the east. On the port issues, the reason Lagos ports are the best is cause militants made using ports in the core South difficult, It wasn't YORUBAs that closed it.

2. How do you expect YORUBAs to invest in the east that's not economically viable, and even the Easterners are running away from the regions. Igbo land is a shit hole which is why you economic refugees always run away from there.

3. What do you mean you have never been conquered? What was the Biafra war? Igbos were defeated by the nigerian army. YORUBAs would have stayed out of the war if you lots didn't advance into our regions. Igbos have been expelled more than twice from the West. If only your fathers told you the truth, you'll know better. But they hide their shames behind the lies they tell their sons which makes you lots argue blindly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Criticises Yoruba Nation Over UN March, Partnership With IPOB / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years / Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.