Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigeria Is Billionaire Starved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Is Billionaire Starved (550 Views)

Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Ashish Thakkar – Africa’s Youngest Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Billionaire Starved by doublekay: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2011
With lower than the average, which is 6 billionaires per country. nigeria with only two billionaires have shown to be billionaire starved. tho the acclaimed giant of africa came out as the no 3 country with the highest no of billionaires in africa behind egypt and southafrica with 6 and 4 billionaires respectively they still have a long way to go.

as analysed by myinfobell
Re: Nigeria Is Billionaire Starved by cityelect: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
it's an opportunity for you ,instead of wasting precious time on Nairaland ,get off your butt,pursue worthwhile goals and be the next billionaire !
Re: Nigeria Is Billionaire Starved by trisurface: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
I wonder whom of the 2 posters I've learned more from.
I know the answer.
Re: Nigeria Is Billionaire Starved by doublekay: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ trisurface funny u
Re: Nigeria Is Billionaire Starved by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
Have you ever thought of creating your own index like mr forbes .Aliko dangote is not the richest in Nigeria ,it was forbes that told you.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Business Requirement / In Need Of Self Employed Sales Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.