Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why You Should Never Trust CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Never Trust CNN (598 Views)

“igbos Are People We Should Never Trust”- Femi Fani-kayode / After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Apart from their constant virtue signalling and Bioleninist hiring policy which sees to gays, radical Islamists, feminists and whatnot getting prime time hosting shows, CNN is the most Jewed to the bone news Network .

I won't even highlight the CIA links with people like Anderson Cooper who apart from being a Jew and a fagg0t was and still is a CIA operative (Google it for yourself).

But rather the fact that over 75% of all news presenters are Jews and that the entire executive board is jewed should be enough to warn you of the intentions of CNN.

Before you label be a Buharist Muslim fanatic , know that I am not any of these things.

This same Jewed CNN was instrumental to bringing in this satanic Buhari APC govt with their constant PsychOP BBOG and we all know how this same JewNN has refused to report on all the booidy massacres ordered by Buhari on the Shiites and IPOB members. CNN kike all other Jew controlled MSMs has also turned a blind eye on the state backed killings and displacement of christians in the land by Buhari's Fulani Islamist terrorists militia .

This is exactly how CNN refused to report on ISIS madness on both Yazidis and Christians in Syria and Iraq but still continued to push their false narrative that ISIS are moderate Islamist rebels fighting a just war to oust Assad.

Then there is their coniviance with the discredited propaganda White Helmets who've been caught several times staging fake bombings of schools and hospitals or chemical attacks which they want us to believe is the work of Assad.

Then there is how that Jew witch Christiana Ammampour through her deliberately edited and doctored interviews of Qaddafi and false reportage of Qaddafi killing his own people led to the over 7y Libyan civil war. This same Ammampour even described the Benghazi based Islamist rebels as freedom fighters when it was a fact that Benghazi saw to the highest GDP contributor of ISIS fighters in Syria and Iraq.

In summary, the fact that CNN is jewed is enough for any of you to see them as the liars that they are for no one lies more than the Jew.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by Jostoman: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
You don't want us to trust CNN now because they are exposing your blood sucking government, All the people that have hands in that massacre that happen at lekki tollgate will not end well. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jostoman:
You don't want us to trust CNN now because they are exposing your blood sucking government, All the people that have hands in that massacre that happen at lekki tollgate will not end well. Nonsense

As far as I am concerned this is a family quarrel between CNN , the satanic Buhari APC govt and the EndSars movement.

How can you reconcile that all the major promoters of this EndSars bs were heavily involved in both the CIA PschOP BBoG and the Chanji movement?

EndSars is linked to the same Marxist BLM that is funded by George Soros and long before Buhari unleashed his thugs to infiltrate the protest, BLM had already done so with their LGBT and feminist nonesense.

You are being played by both CNN, BLM, Buhari, EndSars and George Soros .

I don't expect you to understand as this is too advanced for the average Niggerian to understand just as it is impossible for both BH and IPOB not to see that they are controlled by CIA and Mossad towards ushering chaos and conflict.
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by November1857(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
So we should now trust analog NTA against digital CNN !
NTA , you beat the reach...
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
November1857:
So we should now trust analog NTA against digital CNN !
NTA , you beat the reach...

The point of this thread is to warn you not to trust any main stream media or state owned media outlets.

CNN does not exist to inform you but rather to implant propaganda into your head .
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by Front0lane: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
GBTYO:

As far as I am concerned this is a family quarrel between CNN , the satanic Buhari APC govt and the EndSars movement.

How can you reconcile that all the major promoters of this EndSars bs were heavily involved in both the CIA PschOP BBoG and the Chanji movement?

EndSars is linked to the same Marxist BLM that is funded by George Soros and long before Buhari unleashed his thugs to infiltrate the protest, BLM had already done so with their LGBT and feminist nonesense.

You are being played by both CNN, BLM, Buhari, EndSars and George Soros .

I don't expect you to understand as this is too advanced for the average Niggerian to understand just as it is impossible for both BH and IPOB not to see that they are controlled by CIA and Mossad towards ushering chaos and conflict.

[/s]
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by HopeUzodinma: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
What a foolish post. Buhari ordered soldiers to massacre Nigeria youths and you are talking about Jews and gays? Why are you people like this? Why.?
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by ProT: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:

The point of this thread is to warn you not to trust any main stream media or state owned media outlets.

CNN does not exist to inform you but rather to implant propaganda into your head .

Personally, I don't need CNN's validation to know the NIGERIAN ARMY shot unarmed people at Lekki; that's what they know how to do best.

As for the motive behind CNN's reportage, I have been trying to figure it out ever since, becos I'm certain CNN didn't decide to report the truth simply becos they love the Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by IamPlato(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let me make something clear to some ret@rds and imbeciles on this site, you can curse all you like, curse me and swear but not a single curse will ever mean a thing to me, you have spent your entire life cursing the government and Nepa but not a single curse came to pass but instead these people keep enjoying Nigeria’s money and scamming you.

I will never support your end SARS or end bad government approach because it is a foolish way of chasing victory, I have neither supported this government because from the start I warned against buhari and many of you today protesting end bad government once voted for this cow lover and may God continue to punish you for putting us in this situation and coming out today to play the victims.

You can tell all the white men about Nigeria but it will never make Nigeria better except the citizens take the courage to move and fortunately very few are ready and the rest of you are hypocrites. I remember sending a formal letter detailing a winning plan and tactics of winning the next election, I sent this letter to celebrities who I noticed were strong hold of the protest but not a single one replied…

Many of you are online warriors, many of you will not move to fight if others don’t move, many of you will not act until your celebrities tell you to, you are your own problem and you know it but keep denying it.
If you continue holding on to lekki toll gate shooting and telling the world something they already know the Nigerian government will continue to fight you because they are also as angry as you are.

Even if you didn’t agree with them in this you agree with them in big brother show because they put that show to keep you all in a zone but you can’t see it, they know that all the youths know how to do is gossip, fvck and play, so they put all three in one house and allow you watch and enjoy your madness, when the house mates come out the governors start bombing them with endorsement deals and official government offices and appointments, what did they do in that house to deserve such? Millions of Nigerian youths have worked their ass out, studied and sweat blood just to have those positions but no they didn’t get it, only for people who sent 3 months in a house kissing and grabbing ads to come out and have those positions before the eyes of every poor Nigerian. You spend millions voting for housemates to win big brother but you can’t sacrifice little time to go out and vote for the right person and those of you that went to vote voted for problem… now you are complaining why some of us do not support you, may God punish all of you in mysterious ways.

And finally A lot is currently going on in Nigeria, a lot that dwarfs the lekki shooting so if you can make a plan to win the next election then do so but if you cannot then shut the Bleep up and enjoy the president you voted for…
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
ProT:

Personally, I don't need CNN's validation to know the NIGERIAN ARMY shot unarmed people at Lekki; that's what they know how to do best.

As for the motive behind CNN's reportage, I have been trying to figure it out ever since, becos I'm certain CNN didn't decide to report the truth simply becos they love the Nigerian people.

That's what we should be asking

Why is CNN pushing the Lekki killings now when they immediately stopped airing the protests when the shooting occurred.

I believe that the NWO elements that control CNN are using the Lekki massacre reportage as blackmail to get Buhari to do their bidding .

When he does their biddings , the Lekki killings will be swept under the rug.

The Jews in CNN care less about the killings going on in this shithole .

It is an age long tactics of using the media to force both a narrative and also an agenda.

I, like yourself believe the Lekki massacre happened because this satanic blood lusting Buhari govt and his jihadist army have proven time and over that they have no problem killing unarmed citizens protesting . What is glarring is that CNN is obviously blackmailing this govt with the EndSars killings just as they used BBOG to bring down GEJ's govt and also the KONY2012 pyschop to deploy troops to central Africa where they are coordinating, training and arming Islamist groups in CAR and around the region in pretext of searching for the non-existing Joeseph Kony and his child soldeirs in the LRA .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by ProT: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:

That's what we should be asking

Why is CNN pushing the Lekki killings now when they immediately stopped airing the protests when the shooting occurred.

I believe that the NWO elements that control CNN are using the Lekki massacre reportage as blackmail to get Buhari to do their bidding .

When he does their biddings , the Lekki killings will be swept under the rug.

The Jews in CNN care less about the killings going on in this shithole .

It is an age long tactics of using the media to force both a narrative and also an agenda.

I, like yourself believe the Lekki massacre happened because this satanic blood lusting Buhari govt and his jihadist army have proven time and over that they have no problem killing unarmed citizens protesting . What is glarring is that CNN is obviously blackmailing this govt with the EndSars killings just as they used BBOG to bring down GEJ's govt and also the KONY2012 pyschop to deploy troops to central Africa where they are coordinating, training and arming Islamist groups in CAR and around the region in pretext of searching for the non-existing Joeseph Kony and his child soldeirs in the LRA .

No doubt; what I have been trying to figure out is, what exactly could they possibly want Buhari to do for them?
LGBTQ rights?
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by MosheDayan: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
GBTYO:
Apart from their constant virtue signalling and Bioleninist hiring policy which sees to gays, radical Islamists, feminists and whatnot getting prime time hosting shows, CNN is the most Jewed to the bone news Network .

I won't even highlight the CIA links with people like Anderson Cooper who apart from being a Jew and a fagg0t was and still is a CIA operative (Google it for yourself).

But rather the fact that over 75% of all news presenters are Jews and that the entire executive board is jewed should be enough to warn you of the intentions of CNN.

Before you label be a Buharist Muslim fanatic , know that I am not any of these things.

This same Jewed CNN was instrumental to bringing in this satanic Buhari APC govt with their constant PsychOP BBOG and we all know how this same JewNN has refused to report on all the booidy massacres ordered by Buhari on the Shiites and IPOB members. CNN kike all other Jew controlled MSMs has also turned a blind eye on the state backed killings and displacement of christians in the land by Buhari's Fulani Islamist terrorists militia .

This is exactly how CNN refused to report on ISIS madness on both Yazidis and Christians in Syria and Iraq but still continued to push their false narrative that ISIS are moderate Islamist rebels fighting a just war to oust Assad.

Then there is their coniviance with the discredited propaganda White Helmets who've been caught several times staging fake bombings of schools and hospitals or chemical attacks which they want us to believe is the work of Assad.

Then there is how that Jew witch Christiana Ammampour through her deliberately edited and doctored interviews of Qaddafi and false reportage of Qaddafi killing his own people led to the over 7y Libyan civil war. This same Ammampour even described the Benghazi based Islamist rebels as freedom fighters when it was a fact that Benghazi saw to the highest GDP contributor of ISIS fighters in Syria and Iraq.

In summary, the fact that CNN is jewed is enough for any of you to see them as the liars that they are for no one lies more than the Jew.
[/s] BMC International grin grin
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:

And why should we trust this trash you posted here
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
ProT:

No doubt; what I have been trying to figure out is, what exactly could they possibly want Buhari to do for them?
LGBTQ rights?

That's the plan
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

And why should we trust this trash you posted here

Your likes have already been programed to die for Judas under the guise of biafra restoration

Keep worshipping those who sold and profited from you during the slave era and who used your foolishness in 1966 to usher in this marxists centrist govt .

Una own no get cure
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Facebook , Twitter and Google have very deep ties with the Chinese Communist Party.

This is not based on only financial gain but also because these big tech companies believe in principal, authoritarian control of the net and are heavily involved in the Chinese Social Credit System.

Facebook's 10yr challenge was used to tweek their facial recognition algorithm. That facial recognition software is what is the backbone of the CCP's surveliance state. So all of you that where foolish to have been involved in this challenge , just know you are now part of their super computer database.

Google already has an AI enabled super computer in place which they developed with Chinese govt funding which is already used in the Chinese govts' social credit and surveillance system.

As for twitter, they've shown time and time again that they are not a platform but a publisher who do not tolerate free speech and continue to be the most censored SM after Google's YouTube and search engines.

In summary, these neo-liberal pro-communists and globalist high tech giants have no problem cooperating with the authoritarian Chinese Communist Party to the point that they have offered both resources , tech and funding to the Chinese govts' authoritarian social credit system.

One more important thing to understand is who are the people behind these three tech giants ?

They are all Jews.

Jews invented communism and have been at forefront pushing it in every corner of the world .

Mao's communist take over of China was only possible with both Jews in the Trilaleral Commision and those in the Soviet Union.

Mao even had a retinue of both western and Soviet Jewish advicers when he was in power.

The same Trilaleral Commision headed by Henry Kissinger was what saw to US tech and financing going into China which led to the Chinese industrial revolution in the 70's. This is exactly how Jews in the US faccilated the Soviet industrialization revolution by transferring technology , resources and even human skills to the Soviet Union under the guise of building the Soviet war industry to tackle Germany. Even the Soviet Nuclear program won't have been possible without Jewish spies and traitors in the west stealing and handing top secret to the Russians.

It is important I detail the long romance between Jews and communist states as communist dictatorship can not exist or come about without Jewish financing and lobby groups from the west.

If the Jews that own these 3 tech giants do not have any problem setting up the draconian surveliance system being used by the CCP what makes you think they won't help the Marxist APC and it's dictatorship under Buhari clampdown on internet free speech?

China has been their model state to test their incoming globohomo one world communist order.

Now some of you will ask how and why will capitalist Jews in the west support a globalist communist order? Well just go to both the Jewish ran WEF and the IMF and see the future that they are promoting which they are bent on ushering using the Chinese virus - which by the way these same Jews stole from a US military bio lab and helped China weaponize at Wuhan.

Tl;Dr:

Jews in big tech will support Buhari in clamping down on social media .
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:

Your likes have already been programed to die for Judas under the guise of biafra restoration

Keep worshipping those who sold and profited from you during the slave era and who used your foolishness in 1966 to usher in this marxists centrist govt .

Una own no get cure

Now take your own cure
Mr trash poster

Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Let me make something clear to some ret@rds and imbeciles on this site, you can curse all you like, curse me and swear but not a single curse will ever mean a thing to me, you have spent your entire life cursing the government and Nepa but not a single curse came to pass but instead these people keep enjoying Nigeria’s money and scamming you.

I will never support your end SARS or end bad government approach because it is a foolish way of chasing victory, I have neither supported this government because from the start I warned against buhari and many of you today protesting end bad government once voted for this cow lover and may God continue to punish you for putting us in this situation and coming out today to play the victims.

You can tell all the white men about Nigeria but it will never make Nigeria better except the citizens take the courage to move and fortunately very few are ready and the rest of you are hypocrites. I remember sending a formal letter detailing a winning plan and tactics of winning the next election, I sent this letter to celebrities who I noticed were strong hold of the protest but not a single one replied…

Many of you are online warriors, many of you will not move to fight if others don’t move, many of you will not act until your celebrities tell you to, you are your own problem and you know it but keep denying it.
If you continue holding on to lekki toll gate shooting and telling the world something they already know the Nigerian government will continue to fight you because they are also as angry as you are.

Even if you didn’t agree with them in this you agree with them in big brother show because they put that show to keep you all in a zone but you can’t see it, they know that all the youths know how to do is gossip, fvck and play, so they put all three in one house and allow you watch and enjoy your madness, when the house mates come out the governors start bombing them with endorsement deals and official government offices and appointments, what did they do in that house to deserve such? Millions of Nigerian youths have worked their ass out, studied and sweat blood just to have those positions but no they didn’t get it, only for people who sent 3 months in a house kissing and grabbing ads to come out and have those positions before the eyes of every poor Nigerian. You spend millions voting for housemates to win big brother but you can’t sacrifice little time to go out and vote for the right person and those of you that went to vote voted for problem… now you are complaining why some of us do not support you, may God punish all of you in mysterious ways.

And finally A lot is currently going on in Nigeria, a lot that dwarfs the lekki shooting so if you can make a plan to win the next election then do so but if you cannot then shut the Bleep up and enjoy the president you voted for…
If the curse is not affecting you ,you can’t be posting a long trash like this here
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by orisa37: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
"Gibiti U".

CNN IS JEW BUT YET SUPPORTED BIDEN. MORE THAN TRUMP. LIE NUMBER ONE.

U.S. ULTIMATE POLICY IS DISE-DEVELOP IMMIGRANTS SOCIETIES EVERYWHERE.

BUT OBAMA/KERRY/SAUDI ARABIA ADAPTED DISE TO RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY AND SOLD IT WHOLESALE TO BUHARI AND THE CALIPHATE.

BH IS FH. FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

AND CNN REPORTED ALL THESE WHICH ARE FACTS.
Re: Why You Should Never Trust CNN by GBTYO: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2022
ProT:

LGBTQ rights?

The establishment of a vassal communist colony to the incoming Zionist one world govt aka ZoG.

(1) (Reply)

Why Court Dismissed Certificate Forgery Suit Against Obaseki / Breaking News: APC Chieftain Advises Nigerians To Embrace New Membership Registr / Do You Think Seyi Makinde Perform More Than Fashola When He Was A Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.