Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

"I Have A Problem" - Jappofficial - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Have A Problem" - Jappofficial (225 Views)

Nigerians Are A Problem. / If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have A Problem" - Jappofficial by ManTiger(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
The streetlygospel artiste admit that he has a problem...

"Being a Christian doesn't mean that you won't have problems, neither does it mean you won't have challenges or difficulties. You are meant to come across problems in this life and problems are meant to be solved, the more problems you come across and solve, the better and greater you become. Some people became rich today because they encountered problems and solved them but sadly, many Christians these days becomes weary at the face of any problem they encounter, the loose their faith and start asking God questions. Even Jesus Christ had problems when He was on earth. One of them is Judas Iscariot. Judas, a tax collector, by default of his occupation, he likes money as it is not easy to make someone who likes money to be a treasurer. The probability of Judas to have been stealing behind Jesus is very high but there was no time Jesus accused him, He rather face His mission on earth, but alas, what happened?

Brethren, you will come across problems, just endeavor to solve them, rejoice and praise your maker for every difficulties that comes your way, they came to make you better".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MoQgkANAuI
Re: "I Have A Problem" - Jappofficial by Opoki(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
He surely looks like someone that has a problem, daddy G.O. Awon Omoita grin grin
Re: "I Have A Problem" - Jappofficial by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cbd Advises Against The Sales And Use Of Fireworks Within The Cbds / Breaking: Gunmen Kill Oba Israel Adeusi / Local Investment Is A SCAM 1k To Get 10k In 10 Days Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.