Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Rodriguez The Toughest Opponent I’ve Played Against - Eze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rodriguez The Toughest Opponent I’ve Played Against - Eze (249 Views)

Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced / Pedro Rodriguez, The First Player To Win The 5 Top Trophies In World Football / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rodriguez The Toughest Opponent I’ve Played Against - Eze by WinningGoals10: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Crystal Palace star Eberechi Eze says James Rodriguez is the toughest player he has come up against in the Premier League.

“He was picking off passes, and I was just thinking, I didn’t even know what was going to happen there,” Eze says in the latest Uncut episode on the Premier League’s YouTube channel.

“Looking back at it, you’re like, ‘I don’t know how he even saw that. What made you do that?’

“He looked like a crazy player.”

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/rodriguez-the-toughest-opponent-ive-played-against-eze/

(1) (Reply)

Exhibition Boxing Match / I Am A Goalkeeper / Taiwo Awoniyi Scores In Third Consecutive Away Game In Bundesliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.