Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Gets Surprise Gesture From Family On 63rd Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Gets Surprise Gesture From Family On 63rd Birthday (photos) (231 Views)

Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family / Jonathan Gets European Corporate Council Appointment Amid 2023 Controversy / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Gets Surprise Gesture From Family On 63rd Birthday (photos) by Drinokrane: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed excitement at the way his family gathered at his home in Bayelsa to felicitate with him on his 63rd birthday, Igbere TV reports.

“My family has been an integral part of my life’s journey; they have been my strength and a source of my success,” Mr Jonathan tweeted on Friday.

“This morning they did something unusual, from all corners of the town they assembled in my home offering prayers and thanksgiving to God for the gift of life.”

https://twitter.com/GEJonathan/status/1329693728404090881?s=19

Igbere TV reports that adulations have been pouring in continuously for the former president.

President Muhammadu Buhari wrote on Twitter about him: “Nigeria specially appreciates the dedication that has kept Dr. Jonathan working most recently as ECOWAS envoy to bring peace to the Republic of Mali. I pray that the Almighty God will grant him longer life, good health and more wisdom to keep serving the nation and humanity.”

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1329701867073441795?s=19

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former Senate President Bukola Saraki, Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa have also sent goodwill messages to Jonathan.

Lalasticlala

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Gets Surprise Gesture From Family On 63rd Birthday (photos) by Pepsi4me(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Under Buhari Nigeria Officially Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987 / Residents Wake To Find Heaps Of Refuse Dumped In A Residentia Area In Yola South / 2023 Presidency: Umahi Breaks Silence, Says He Will Soon Retire From Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.