Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Please I Need Your Honest Response - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Your Honest Response (416 Views)

Carers In The UK: Can You Please Share Your Honest Experience / Binta's Honest Response To Those Who Suggested She Move Abroad: 'i'm Proud...' / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Honest Response by noskcid(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
How much will it cost me to travel to china to stay for a short period of time of 6 months?
I intend to establish business contact then return back.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Response by Cousin9999: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
You do not want to go to China.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/05/05/china-covid-19-discrimination-against-africans#

Landlords then evicted African residents, forcing many to sleep on the street, and hotels, shops, and restaurants refused African customers. Other foreign groups have generally not been subjected to similar treatment.

“Chinese authorities claim ‘zero tolerance’ for discrimination, but what they are doing to Africans in Guangzhou is a textbook case of just that,” said Yaqiu Wang, China researcher at Human Rights Watch. “Beijing should immediately investigate and hold accountable all officials and others responsible for discriminatory treatment.”

On April 12, Guangdong authorities announced that all foreigners in the province must accept “Covid-19 prevention and containment measures” including “testing, sampling and quarantine.” In practice, the authorities just targeted Africans for forced testing and quarantine. They visited homes of African residents, testing them on the spot or instructing them to take a test at a hospital. Some were ordered to self-isolate at home with surveillance cameras or alarms installed outside of their apartments.

There was no evident scientific basis for the policy. Most imported cases of Covid-19 to the province were Chinese nationals returning from abroad. Many Africans had already tested negative for coronavirus, had no recent travel history, or had not been in contact with known Covid-19 patients.

And that's the least of what they do to African people.

They murder their own people or ship them to gulags with no hesitation, so why would you want to be there?
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Response by noskcid(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thank you sir and I understand your point correctly
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Response by noskcid(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Your opinion is still welcome sirs

(1) (Reply)

Train Rams Into A Loaded Trailer At Fagba, Lagos State (video) / My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California Part 2 (video) / The Best Beach Resorts In Mexico With Rooms Having Beach Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.