Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Get Around Visa Problems - Nigerians Seeking To Go Pro And Play In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Get Around Visa Problems - Nigerians Seeking To Go Pro And Play In Europe (135 Views)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ / Ordega: Playing In 4 World Cups Helped Me Play In Leagues On 4 Continents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Around Visa Problems - Nigerians Seeking To Go Pro And Play In Europe by brandypar7: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys, I am conducting research to help solve the problems most Nigerians face in trying to go pro and pursue professional football careers abroad. I learnt that even when certain players get opportunities abroad they still end up not securing these opportunities because of Visa problems and most times these clubs inviting them over can't do anything to help that course and this has been leaving lots of players frustrated. I am carrying out this research to help me look into solving that problem for a lot of players.

Please if you know any way these problems can be solved or any bodies that intervene in these situations then I would love to know about them in the comments below. Any ideas you have whatsoever concerning the depth of these problems or steps that could be taken to solve the problem should be commented below. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politician Orji Kalu Wants To Buy Arsenal / What People Who Make Money Have In Common. / National Sports Festival May Still Hold This Year, Says Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.