Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others (18863 Views)

Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Antoeni(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Many of you won't survive a month in IDP camps if u na set Nigeria on fire ....
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by 900warriorz: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
I will continue to say this till it sinks...

Let me make something clear to some ret@rds and imbeciles on this site, you can curse all you like, curse me and swear but not a single curse will ever mean a thing to me, you have spent your entire life cursing the government and Nepa but not a single curse came to pass but instead these people keep enjoying Nigeria’s money and scamming you.

I will never support your end SARS or end bad government approach because it is a foolish way of chasing victory, I have neither supported this government because from the start I warned against buhari and many of you today protesting end bad government once voted for this cow lover and may God continue to punish you for putting us in this situation and coming out today to play the victims.

You can tell all the white men about Nigeria but it will never make Nigeria better except the citizens take the courage to move and fortunately very few are ready and the rest of you are hypocrites. I remember sending a formal letter detailing a winning plan and tactics of winning the next election, I sent this letter to celebrities who I noticed were strong hold of the protest but not a single one replied…

Many of you are online warriors, many of you will not move to fight if others don’t move, many of you will not act until your celebrities tell you to, you are your own problem and you know it but keep denying it.
If you continue holding on to lekki toll gate shooting and telling the world something they already know the Nigerian government will continue to fight you because they are also as angry as you are.

Even if you didn’t agree with them in this you agree with them in big brother show because they put that show to keep you all in a zone but you can’t see it, they know that all the youths know how to do is gossip, fvck and play, so they put all three in one house and allow you watch and enjoy your madness, when the house mates come out the governors start bombing them with endorsement deals and official government offices and appointments, what did they do in that house to deserve such? Millions of Nigerian youths have worked their ass out, studied and sweat blood just to have those positions but no they didn’t get it, only for people who sent 3 months in a house kissing and grabbing ads to come out and have those positions before the eyes of every poor Nigerian. You spend millions voting for housemates to win big brother but you can’t sacrifice little time to go out and vote for the right person and those of you that went to vote voted for problem… now you are complaining why some of us do not support you, may God punish all of you in mysterious ways.

And finally A lot is currently going on in Nigeria, a lot that dwarfs the lekki shooting so if you can make a plan to win the next election then do so but if you cannot then shut the Bleep up and enjoy the president you voted for…
Your comment for make sense but your end sentence spoil am tongue
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Dansuqi: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Keeping APC out of SS is a task that must be done
Terrorists and janjaweeed people party is not good for Niger Deltans

Unfortunately apc dominates bayelsa and will soon kick pdp out
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pepsi4me:
Even if I die, I'll surely wake up 2023 to vote against APC

You will not die but live to kick their ass out.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Sarmiz24(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

I can see the reason SS are best developed region in Nigeria
Lol guy quit capping, aside Lagos which other state in any other region is more developed than SS

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Dansuqi: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
dododawa1:
APC don't needed balyesa.

They need bayelsa but dont need that particular zone
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by hopexter(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

Soaking garri is not a problem for me, it is one of my favourites.

With groundnut and sugar and small pounder milk grin
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Dansuqi: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
DennisEche:
OBOY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO APC DOWN BAYELSA, NOT LONG THEY LOST THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION TO PDP NOW THIS

Apc was never going to win bayelsa west so its a formality

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by sapientia(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:

Let me make something clear to some ret@rds and imbeciles on this site, you can curse all you like, curse me and swear but not a single curse will ever mean a thing to me, you have spent your entire life cursing the government and Nepa but not a single curse came to pass but instead these people keep enjoying Nigeria’s money and scamming you.

I will never support your end SARS or end bad government approach because it is a foolish way of chasing victory, I have neither supported this government because from the start I warned against buhari and many of you today protesting end bad government once voted for this cow lover and may God continue to punish you for putting us in this situation and coming out today to play the victims.

You can tell all the white men about Nigeria but it will never make Nigeria better except the citizens take the courage to move and fortunately very few are ready and the rest of you are hypocrites. I remember sending a formal letter detailing a winning plan and tactics of winning the next election, I sent this letter to celebrities who I noticed were strong hold of the protest but not a single one replied…

Many of you are online warriors, many of you will not move to fight if others don’t move, many of you will not act until your celebrities tell you to, you are your own problem and you know it but keep denying it.
If you continue holding on to lekki toll gate shooting and telling the world something they already know the Nigerian government will continue to fight you because they are also as angry as you are.

Even if you didn’t agree with them in this you agree with them in big brother show because they put that show to keep you all in a zone but you can’t see it, they know that all the youths know how to do is gossip, fvck and play, so they put all three in one house and allow you watch and enjoy your madness, when the house mates come out the governors start bombing them with endorsement deals and official government offices and appointments, what did they do in that house to deserve such? Millions of Nigerian youths have worked their ass out, studied and sweat blood just to have those positions but no they didn’t get it, only for people who sent 3 months in a house kissing and grabbing ads to come out and have those positions before the eyes of every poor Nigerian. You spend millions voting for housemates to win big brother but you can’t sacrifice little time to go out and vote for the right person and those of you that went to vote voted for problem… now you are complaining why some of us do not support you, may God punish all of you in mysterious ways.

And finally A lot is currently going on in Nigeria, a lot that dwarfs the lekki shooting so if you can make a plan to win the next election then do so but if you cannot then shut the Bleep up and enjoy the president you voted for…

Truths dont take long post to explain.

You just tried soooo hard to be a Zone B at best.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

Soaking garri is not a problem for me, it is one of my favourites.

very very True Sir but it becomes a very big problem if one soaks the garri for 10hrs waiting for it to turn to Solid rock of ages

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by IamPlato(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
sapientia:

Truths dont take long post to explain.

You just tried soooo hard to be a Zone B at best.
Just look at the last sentence of what you wrote in your signature, do you see something wrong with it? I guess not, when you do then you are worthy to be talked to
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
CIVIL UNREST ON THE WAY if you know you know
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by IamPlato(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
900warriorz:
Your comment for really make sense oo....but you take small insult spoil am. undecided
One thing about Nigerians is that if I don't add insult the info will never sink in una head but anytime you remember the insult you will remember the message
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

Which region is best developed, for all I know the Lagos they praised cant stand big names cities in Africa let alone the world

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by fergie001: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Unfortunately apc dominates bayelsa and will soon kick pdp out
So Ebebi didn't appeal or what?
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by jrusky(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Hope what you just said stand because my kinsmen from SE already fell my hand to have a whole 2 states in the hand of the destiny destroyer party called apc.

Umahi even sworn never to join apc but a coward can never stop being a coward hope tomorrow another governor from SS wont come out to say he is living pdp because presidency is not zone to his village.
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by wellmax(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pepsi4me:
Even if I die, I'll surely wake up 2023 to vote against APC
...and die you will
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by ariwa11: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
All these is for us to keep quite and enjoy what we voted for, right

What of those that did not vote them into power
What of those that have written epistles more than this your own
What of those that have taken proactive steps more than this
My dear, I don't argue in matters concerning Nigeria

IamPlato:

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Omoslim26: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:

Pls oga oo no vex can you epp us summarize this immortal epistle

i am asking for a friend

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by DragonFire442: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bayelsa politicians and forged certificates is like bread and butter
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Dansuqi: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

So Ebebi didn't appeal or what?

Theres enough time to appeal and still get a stay of execution.we have two weeks to go
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by fergie001: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Theres enough time to appeal and still get a stay of execution.we have two weeks to go
Judgement was Nov 3.
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
mainkendo:
grin. With such a bleeped up city it calls capital. that state is supposed to be submerged into another state. Not worth the money they receive.
Just like osun grin
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by ugbede69(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:

boss can you summarize this post for me?
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Dansuqi: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

Judgement was Nov 3.

I believe he has appealed.appealing doesn't automatically change the status quo
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by fergie001: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

I believe he has appealed.appealing doesn't automatically change the status quo
Dec 5 is still some time sha
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Dansuqi: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

Dec 5 is still some time sha

Orr.afterall Lyon got stay of execution two days to election.if he has appealed,without a stay order,I believe the appeal court will give it accelerated hearing since the case is electoral and time bound.but the major issue is that if he doesn't get an injunction and the court rules against him,he is out since the apex court won't help him
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by fergie001: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Orr.afterall Lyon got stay of execution two days to election.if he has appealed,without a stay order,I believe the appeal court will give it accelerated hearing since the case is electoral and time bound.but the major issue is that if he doesn't get an injunction and the court rules against him,he is out since the apex court won't help him
All these is if he appealed @ all....because he is going to be filling two different appeals.
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by AwkaFinest: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Add ipob. They love the party now since Umahi defected.

APC the ipoo party

Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by Hamiltonii: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
aremuforlife:
Baga!
Re: Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others by TooMuchStuff: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Add ipob. They love the party now since Umahi defected.

APC the ipoo party

Allah ya ki yaye....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks / Kano Will Lose Status Without Igbo, Others - Gov. Ganduje. / Dogara At 16th Matriculation Ceremony Covenant University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.