Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Past Is Hunting Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Past Is Hunting Me (1050 Views)

Please Help! My Politics Hunting Me / NBC Is Hunting The Sponsor Of Radio Biafara. / I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past Is Hunting Me by darkness20: 2:59am On Mar 19, 2011
I always remember the evil things i have done in the past and i regret.i've done so many bad things which i regret.the girls i raped,the ones i got preagnant,the people i duped of their capital,and the young ladies i murdered in cold blood.i've made life miserable for so many people.the things i mentioned here i still do them up till today.i don't know why i am prone to evil.am addicted to them.every night i stand by the road side,watching and wating for the next victim.who is next?i don't know.time shall tell.may god help me.
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 19, 2011
you've posted this twice already.

stop posting and call on Jesus like people advised you.

are you trying to warn someone?

then be more specific.
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by InkedNerd(f): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2011
@OP: Ummm, what was the point in this thread? Are you seeking help? undecided If you really feel remorse and if you're actually telling the truth the go to the police and confess all of these things instead of airing it all here. If you're remorseful then take the appropriate means to make amends.
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by Blazay(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2011
the things i mentioned here i still do them up till today.

Everything that has a beginning has an end.

may god help me

Hmmm!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=659284;sa=showPosts

All your 4 posts are about 'darkness' topics.

Na wah o! cheesy
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by Natasha2(f): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked its this a joke or what well if its not then good a thing you are still alive you can start by accepting Jesus because if you are really seeking help it is only Him who has power to give you the grace to put a stop to all this evil things, you are not alive for no reason

(1) (Reply)

Lastma Official On Trial For "alleged Rape Of Four-year Old! / Why My Threads Has Never Made Front Page On Nairaland? / Gay Pride/parade In Us....ever Possible In Nigeria/africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.