Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) (547 Views)

Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) / Abriba Ancient Tree (okpuachi) Fell Down Padlock Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by StrenuousBlog(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ukwuachi ancient Tree which has lived for almost 400 - 500 years was cut down on 18th Nov2020, but items found inside the tree has brought so many panic in the village.

The tree is situated at Umunaakanu Amazi in Ehime Mbano Local Government Area in Imo state.

A source told StrenuousBlog, "the villagers made prayers around the tree (Ukwuachi) on 17th Nov 2020, on 18, they decided to cut it down.

"To our greatest surprise, what was discovered is what we keep asking ourselves 'how manage'".

"Clothes, inner wears, bags, shoes, was found inside the tree, the source said.

Ehime Mbano is local government area in Imo State, Nigeria. It is one of the largest Local Government Areas in Imo State, Nigeria.

It is made up of these major clans namely Ehime, Umueze (Umueze I and Umueze II), Agbaja /Umukabia, Akanu/Umuezeala (Umunakanu and Umuezeala), Umualumaku/Umuihim, Nneato Ugwumezi (Umunumo and Nzerem/Ikpem) and Nsu (Ikpe Nsu, Ihite Nsu, Umuakagu Nsu and Umuezeala Nsu) with 29 Autonomous communities.

Check here for the videohttps://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/11/check-out-items-found-in-ukwuachi.html

Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by Soarr(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Years ago, I worked as an offloader in a sawmill.. Na part of this life hustle as we finish sec sch no get admission..
Then we sawed an iroko tree and saw a clay pot in the middle. If no be say I dey there, I go talk say na lie..

There is this particular big omo tree we wanted to saw. Actually na thief our oga go thief those woods then at night, dem dey call am "all out to field".. I don't know the English name of OMO tree but na very soft wood..
As we dey try saw am na so saw dey cut.. We wasted more than 3 saws.. Saw doctor work tire sha.. The owner of the wood traced it to our sawmill.
When they finally settled, the owner just talked to the wood and touched it 3times, na damaged saw later cut the wood..

1 Like

Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by Pierocash(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Congratulations to them! That is the village idol that has been eating the destiny of men in that domain.

From today ,light has come to the place.

Righteousness89, how do you see it?

1 Like

Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by Officialgarri: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
A tree that germinated centuries ago was suddenly cut down.

How else would you explain history to your children?
If you don't believe in it, why not just turn a blind eye and walk away?

Damn! Y'all have rubbed tradition in the ground.
Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
The acts of Many Fore Fathers and Mothers have Caused so much Bondages to their offsprings.

Thank GOD For JESUS! Liberation has Come for this ones..
Many Young men and ladies will Suddenly see light in their lives..

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

1 Like

Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by Pepsi4me(f): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Speechless
Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by adadike(f): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Soarr:
Years ago, I worked as an offloader in a sawmill.. Na part of this life hustle as we finish sec sch no get admission..
Then we sawed an iroko tree and saw a clay pot in the middle. If no be say I dey there, I go talk say na lie..

There is this particular big omo tree we wanted to saw. Actually na thief our oga go thief those woods then at night, dem dey call am "all out to field".. I don't know the English name of OMO tree but na very soft wood..
As we dey try saw am na so saw dey cut.. We wasted more than 3 saws.. Saw doctor work tire sha.. The owner of the wood traced it to our sawmill.
When they finally settled, the owner just talked to the wood and touched it 3times, na damaged saw later cut the wood..
wonders!
Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by annyplenty(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
God hates idols so much!

Out of 10 commandments, two clearly are about idolatry; a whopping 20%.

Idolatry is the only sin that is clearly recorded will be visited up to fourth generation.

Yet, Africans love idolatry like their lives depend on it.

Thank God for the light of Jesus.

God have mercy in Jesus name.
Re: Check-out Items Found In "Ukwuachi" Ancient Tree In Imo State (video) by macof(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
The acts of Many Fore Fathers and Mothers have Caused so much Bondages to their offsprings.

Thank GOD For JESUS! Liberation has Come for this ones..
Many Young men and ladies will Suddenly see light in their lives..

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!
So because this is in Africa it is evil?

Assuming the tree was found in Jerusalem you will say its a holy tree of miracle.

You people are bloody brainwashed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Jihadist Dare Delta State Capital With A Notice / 7 Tips To Become Silent (quiet Mind) / Wisdom Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.