Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Unexpected Result - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unexpected Result (268 Views)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / Unexpected Result / Unexpected Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mr owolabi: please answer us

Doctor : Are you the parents of the girl we just operated on

Mrs owolabi: Yes am her mother, tell me what the problem is

Doctor: Can i see your husband privately

Mr owolabi: No don't see me privately, whatever you want to say, say it here and now, i don't hide things from my wife

Doctor2: (Shaking his head) well am sorry we tried our best but we lost her

Mrs owolabi: Jesus (she shouted) No tell me that's a lie,noooooooooo (she held the doctor)

Doctor: Am so sorry ma (He removed her hand from his shirt and left to his office)

Mrs owolabi: Ahhhhhhhh am finished,( She started crying uncontrollably) yeeee

( she slept on the floor) Ahhhh God this is not our covenant ooo

Mr Owolabi: (Sitting down on the chair, crying uncontrollably like a baby) my only child , my princess, omo mi nikan soso , ahhhhh death you are wicked

Nurse : Sorry sir, you are a man take heart, ahh mummy take it easy now (She holds jummy's mum) please take it easy you know you are in the hospital, please don't shout, ehnnn please ma, sorry take heart (The nurse was consoling her)

Mrs owolabi : (Saying jumoke's appraisal) ahhhhh jumoke mi, omo owa omo ekun, omo oro ninu waya agbele sebi eko, aidamo ro o yangba

Omo otirika ju ida,ki leri ogun hun won lule owa

Elila oke isha,okan din nibe eeyin ra kan si,okan le nibe inse leyin pa kan je

Omo agesin re popo ukoro, omo ogbogan gbogan leti

Omo aroyin royin kan se po e yo run lule aran

Omo ekun peran dagba aya si, omo jiwa jiwa ileke

Eyin lomo olulu oro kii ro loru. Omo olupepe ka

Soka soka ka mebibo sere, ka soloko segbe ogiri lule eyigbo

Eyin lomo irafi eemi,omo agbona bi ado

Omo elewure funfun ilasa ki fun bi okin

Omo obanla ba odo,omo araribi okuta

Iwo lomo olokesere agbe dagba,open i reju reju kan mogiri yiro lule mi lona ode.

Iwo lomo olode aro iyemeji. Hmmmmmmmm olajumoke mi, Ahhhh u suffered a lot, there was never a time that you were really happy, ahhhhh will this now be the end of you, is this how you will leave us, then why did you come to earth then why whyyyyy (She shouted while crying on the floor)Omo mi ooo, omo mi,Ina joo mi, fire has burned me ,ina omo jooo mi ooo my only child (She sobs)

Angela: (Coming out of the room,she didn't believe her ears ,so she entered the operating room, and saw the covered dead body of jumoke)

(Angela remembering how jummy use to talk from the beginning, to how jummy laughs,how they hug and the sweet and rough times they had together she burst into tears immediately) No,this cant be true,but it is true, jummy is gone ,my best friend,ahhh (she knelt on the floor crying) Jummy am sorry, i shouldn't have told Samson your secret, i shouldn't have made you jealous, i shouldn't have liked Samson, i shouldn't have been your friend talk less of being your best friend cause i don't worth it(Crying bitterly and shouting) Am a betrayal,have not been good enough to you (Now talking softly and silently) i killed you, i killed my best friend, i killed jummy, its all my fault (She placed her hand on her head and continued crying, she couldn't cry any longer, she was now having a big headache because she couldn't believe what happened, so she fainted while talking slowly) I killed her, i killed her, its my fault, i killed her.(She fainted)

(A nurse saw her in the corner as she fainted so she was rushed back to the ward)

Light out
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Am back fams, been through a lot over the years but I thank God am back, let's hope for the best this season.
Liztej loves u

(1) (Reply)

David Copperfield / Helium (Poem) / Become Famous With Your Literary Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.