Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos (2616 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles / Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
One of the flyovers in Awka captured by Nora Awolowo

7 Likes

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by ZazziAkbar(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Isi shampoo on the beat...
Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Moferere: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Include the remaining two.

She took beautiful shots of them

2 Likes

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by NNEWIsuper: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Awka is nothing but a glorified erosion ravaged shithole village of igala dwellers.. Awka is a mess ruled by an irresponsible miscreant Drunkard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by XANDERO85: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
They need to sweep the sides of the road!

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by ABlAstate: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beautiful city of Awka. Cool. Not our glorified village called Umuahia and dirty dilapidated Aba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
XANDERO85:
They need to sweep the sides of the road!

I now believe that the supervisors of the forum are not doing their work.

Is this your new moniker now used in monitoring and creatin friction as usual.
Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Arysexy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Awka is developing at an astronomical rate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by IJOBA2: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
ABlAstate:
Beautiful city, of Awka. Cool. Not our glorified village called Umuahia and dirty dilapidated Aba.
NNEWIsuper:
Awka is nothing but a glorified erosion ravaged shithole village of igala dwellers.. Awka is a mess ruled by an irresponsible miscreant Drunkard
THIS GUY SEF grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Stanweezy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kwata junction

I remembered 2016 when I stopped at this junction and asked a bike man to take me to Ministry of agriculture, instead of him to tell me to cross the bridge that its not far or charge me fifty naira but rather he charged me two hundred naira and starts running up and down and finally dropped.

Immediately I aligned from his bike in front of the ministry, I saw the same spot I entered his bike. I asked bike man "why nah"? he said man must chop, I told him na untop my head u wan chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by flokii: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
The bridges only look good in pictures.. I saw cracks on them last time I was in Awka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by leicestercamper: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
flokii:
The bridges only look good in pictures.. I saw cracks on them last time I was in Awka.
[/s]

Stop spewing lies when its obvious you haven't crossed River Niger before . The flyover doesn't have any crack and it looks even more beautiful in real life than pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by gaetano: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Who is Nora awolowo?
Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by flokii: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing lies when its obvious you haven't crossed River Niger before . The flyover doesn't have any crack and it looks even more beautiful in real life than pictures. I got these ones this afternoon

Who told you I've not crossed River Niger? What I saw in Awka isn't what you people always potray for the world to see. Apart from bus parks, deserted roads and luxury say 4 star hotels around Unizik junction, nothing really fantastic happens there.

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by leicestercamper: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
flokii:

Who told you I've not crossed River Niger? What I saw in Awka isn't what you people always potray for the world to see. Apart from bus parks, deserted roads and luxury say 4 star hotels around Unizik junction, nothing really fantastic happens there.
[/s]

Liar, which hotel is at Unizik junction? You are just spewing nonsense. Osogbo your state capital is still in stone age with mud houses and rustic brown roofs but you are here yapping rubbish out of envy. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Bialegend(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
All you foolish easy to satisfy a bunch of asslicking praise singers, below are how a cable bridge should look like. I do not know why black people are easily pleased with substandard infrastructures. When Biafra is restored, we shall show all you fools what hos infrastructures ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by flokii: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

You are just spewing nonsense. Osogbo your state capital is still in stone age with mud houses and rustic brown roofs but you are here yapping rubbish out of envy. cheesy

Who said anything about envy? I was only stating the obvious.
Osogbo that you mentioned just like that is abundantly blessed with mineral and natural resources yet to be tapped.

I saw they tried with roads in the city centre in Awka but neighbouring communities still have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by leicestercamper: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please go back into your mud house in Osogbo.

flokii:

Who said anything about envy? I was only stating the obvious. Osogbo that you mentioned just lile that is abundantly blessed with mineral and natural resources yet to be tapped. saw they tried with roads in the city centre in Awka but neighbouring communities still have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
flokii:

You are big dumbo for saying the flyover cracked and the roads are deserted, if I may ask what are you trying to achieve by lying to your ancestors, the bridge is crack and opposition parties in the state won't be singing it as national anthem every day, dumbo do you know that you said deserted connect to many states even northern states, it's one of the busiest road in Nigeria, it's not by force to comment instead of displaying your ignorance out of envy

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by flokii: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
post=96264661:

You are big dumbo for saying the flyover cracked and the roads are deserted, if I may ask what are you trying to achieve by lying to your ancestors, the bridge is crack and opposition parties in the state won't be singing it as national anthem every day, dumbo do you know that you said deserted connect to many states even northern states, it's one of the busiest road in Nigeria, it's not by force to comment instead of displaying your ignorance out of envy

Ok.. your flyover is fine but ya'll can do better. Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
flokii:

Ok.. your flyover is fine but ya'll can do better. Happy now?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=96264813:
[s][/s]

grin

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by blamingthedevil: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is it this same bridge.

I pity .... you must pay your bills. Anambra Election is around the corner. You will start to see propaganda by for APGA

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by meccuno: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Stanweezy:
Kwata junction

I remembered 2016 when I stopped at this junction and asked a bike man to take me to Ministry of agriculture, instead of him to tell me to cross the bridge that its not far or charge me fifty naira but rather he charged me two hundred naira and starts running up and down and finally dropped.

Immediately I aligned from his bike in front of the ministry, I saw the same spot I entered his bike. I asked bike man "why nah"? he said man must chop, I told him na untop my head u wan chop.
grin
Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by ObiOfOnistha: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Glorified slum

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by PreyingMantis(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
IJOBA2:
THIS GUY SEF grin
He's a lunatic from Zamfara State. He's still the same person using the ObiOfOnistha handle

1 Like

Re: Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos by BIGPREEQ: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why do Nigerian roads keep having sand at the sides?
Why why? Some should please explain why it is so and what can be done?
Those sands always deface the infrastructures built

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko / Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner / Governor Seyi Makinde Bows To Greet Atiku Abubakar In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.